YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 306831 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#281  October 05, 2018, 10:00:54 pm
    • Canada
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#282  October 05, 2018, 10:08:10 pm
    • Russia
Today I was on MFFA in a rollback mode around summer time
#283  October 05, 2018, 10:22:18 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Yeah, it seems the forum (From what can tell from my profile) date numbers are around July 4 MAX

Well it´s progress, and good news still.

#284  October 05, 2018, 10:43:59 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Sorry for the lack of updates, as there wasn't much to report. We have good news and bad news, mostly bad, so here it is...

The good:
MFFA is finally back... sorta.

The bad:
Part of the delay was due to the fact that we've spent the last week or two trying to restore as much data from the site as possible. Our host initially informed us that their latest backup of the site was from August, so RMH and an outside technician have been trying to manually extract as much information as they could from the corrupted database in order to bring the site as up-to-date as possible. Unfortunately, these efforts, all three of them, failed... at which point we had no choice but to go with zFast's backup.

If that wasn't bad enough, our host later informed us that the "August" backup that they have for our site was, in fact, something unrelated to forum backups, and that the most recent forum backup was actually from July. Just to clarify, the August backup was actually an unused board feature that was never fully implemented, which dates back to August. Of course, just by visiting the site now, you can tell that the CSS isn't loading properly either, so we still have work to do.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, we're continuing to evaluate what options are available in regards to bringing the forums back to a more recent state.

Edit: The CSS is now fixed, and we're currently restoring everything from the site's upload folder, which can take up to an hour to complete. We've decided to keep the site locked to everyone until this process is complete, at which point we will reopen the forums.
Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 10:55:29 pm by Ricepigeon
#285  October 05, 2018, 11:01:46 pm
  • I must continue my training...
Well...it's a start. That's gonna suck tho. Compilations. Release threads. Mah Roleplay man! So much progress lost...

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#286  October 05, 2018, 11:22:52 pm
  • Oh look, I changed this thing.
    • USA
    • mega491@yahoo.com
Well, at least the site is usable. Sucks that we lost so much data progress...
#287  October 06, 2018, 05:58:06 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Hope all goes well, it would be awful to lose this site forever.

(why shit like this don't happen with BLACKLISTED SITE?)
#288  October 06, 2018, 06:02:52 pm
    • USA
Sorry for the lack of updates, as there wasn't much to report. We have good news and bad news, mostly bad, so here it is...

The good:
MFFA is finally back... sorta.

The bad:
Part of the delay was due to the fact that we've spent the last week or two trying to restore as much data from the site as possible. Our host initially informed us that their latest backup of the site was from August, so RMH and an outside technician have been trying to manually extract as much information as they could from the corrupted database in order to bring the site as up-to-date as possible. Unfortunately, these efforts, all three of them, failed... at which point we had no choice but to go with zFast's backup.

If that wasn't bad enough, our host later informed us that the "August" backup that they have for our site was, in fact, something unrelated to forum backups, and that the most recent forum backup was actually from July. Just to clarify, the August backup was actually an unused board feature that was never fully implemented, which dates back to August. Of course, just by visiting the site now, you can tell that the CSS isn't loading properly either, so we still have work to do.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, we're continuing to evaluate what options are available in regards to bringing the forums back to a more recent state.

Edit: The CSS is now fixed, and we're currently restoring everything from the site's upload folder, which can take up to an hour to complete. We've decided to keep the site locked to everyone until this process is complete, at which point we will reopen the forums.

they're a bit late with this update
#289  October 06, 2018, 07:26:26 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
You're an entitled little one aren't you?
#290  October 06, 2018, 07:40:25 pm
    • USA

lui

#291  October 06, 2018, 07:47:40 pm
    • USA
they're a bit late with this update

be glad theyres an update at all. the site could have died for all we know jesus christ.

stop saying theyre late as if they owe you anything. they dont.

who cares if your youtube page "suffers"

who cares if theyre a bit late.

we all care that the site is alive in general.

stop acting like a spoiled kid who can't appreciate anything at all.
#292  October 06, 2018, 07:50:09 pm
    • Canada
#293  October 06, 2018, 07:57:04 pm
    • USA
You're an entitled little one aren't you?
What do you mean?

Your lack of self awareness is staggering. You've been told multiple times to stop acting so entitled, and not to behave like you are the only one effected, but you just... can't... stop...

At this point I assume you are either a young kid that doesn't know any better, or the autism is STRONG in you.

"Yes we'll make fun of Autism because I'm cool and popular"
I don't see what my autism has to do with it

lui

#294  October 06, 2018, 07:58:43 pm
    • USA
it doesnt. ignore that, he tends to do some edgy comments from time to time.

what this does have to do with however is that you're being very rude and disrespectful even though a mod has told you to stop posting here if you have nothing to offer, yet you still do and you're basically spitting on the hard work the mods are doing just to keep the site up. stop.
#295  October 06, 2018, 08:00:32 pm
    • USA
it doesnt. ignore that, he tends to do some edgy comments from time to time.

what this does have to do with however is that you're being very rude and disrespectful even though a mod has told you to stop posting here if you have nothing to offer, yet you still do and you're basically spitting on the hard work the mods are doing just to keep the site up. stop.

Look, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just not used to this thing happening. And sorry if I come off as rude, it's more of my social awkwardness and stupid brain not realizing that what I said is considered rude

lui

#296  October 06, 2018, 08:21:07 pm
    • USA
Look, I'm not trying to be rude. I'm just not used to this thing happening. And sorry if I come off as rude, it's more of my social awkwardness and stupid brain not realizing that what I said is considered rude

then reflect on that, try to think about what you're saying and the context of the situation happening before posting because that will help alot.

you have to keep in mind keeping a site alive after what just happened to them is pretty tedious and is probably pretty stressful. you should appreciate the fact the site can still function at all.
#297  October 06, 2018, 10:40:10 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Bookworm stop being so "entitled". Put some thought out before posting.
#298  October 07, 2018, 11:43:33 pm
    • Netherlands
Bookworm stop being so "entitled". Put some thought out before posting.

he just told you he has autism you fucking dumbass so he can't put any thought on his posts
so just bear with it or ask him to stop posting entirely
jeez the moderators of this forum are such a bunch of plain retards
#299  October 07, 2018, 11:48:25 pm
    • USA
    • instagram.com/amplezero

he just told you he has autism you fucking dumbass so he can't put any thought on his posts

Lol Come again?
#300  October 07, 2018, 11:49:08 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Maaaaaaan, what. That's not how it works. Autism doesn't mean people can't put thought into their posts. We have plenty of posters on the spectrum who can post with tact and thought!
Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 12:07:21 am by Jmorphman