YesNoOk

add004basic (Read 1506845 times)

Started by Shiyo Kakuge, June 18, 2014, 05:46:41 pm
Share this topic:
Re: add004basic
#161  October 18, 2014, 10:29:44 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Please watch the double posting. Edit a previous post next time. No worries, just pointing things out. ;D
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#162  October 19, 2014, 12:30:21 am
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG
it would be nice if he can have the tag codes fix already with kfm and then we all can study it and add it to other chars easy. im having a hard time figuring this out
my friend look through all the post you will see the link for this patch also here's a tutorial for the patch also shows you how to add chars Shiyo included an exe which automatically patch your chars here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaMts8StCVw
#163  October 19, 2014, 02:37:26 am
it would be nice if he can have the tag codes fix already with kfm and then we all can study it and add it to other chars easy. im having a hard time figuring this out
my friend look through all the post you will see the link for this patch also here's a tutorial for the patch also shows you how to add chars Shiyo included an exe which automatically patch your chars here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaMts8StCVw

ok thanks buddy!
#164  November 02, 2014, 06:18:09 pm
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG
Tatsu you are amazing I just downloaded the latest tag system/lifebars ad4 I ran Mugen 1.1 that was in the latest version with all lifebars/tag system and it ran F$!@#%@ ZOOM STAGES and that is impossible because my laptop uses intel atom it's really horrible and all I need to do now is find out if it works with all the stages you released, I need to find out how the hell you did that also I need to sleep bye  :sleeping:
#165  November 02, 2014, 06:21:44 pm
  • Raging Fist
I agree with him. Your latest edition is amazing!
Btw, I know you may not answer this but if its possible, perhaps you can teach us how you did those amazing Effects you made for your characters? (Hitsparks fireballs etc)
I swear you really now how to make MUGEN look like an official Pro game X3
Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 06:28:17 pm by Flowrellik
#166  November 02, 2014, 09:53:03 pm
    • USA
He updated them again?
#167  November 03, 2014, 02:41:34 am
    • Nigeria
    • o_nkem@aol.com
He did, and now I don't know how to do anything anymore lol
#168  November 07, 2014, 12:18:34 pm
    • Greece
I found some time yesterday and i manage to study the code in the new version, in order to change the assist move you have to override statedef 90900(copy the entire statedef from common1 to character's cns file) and then change inside character's 90900 statedef those numbers wth the statedef of the move you want for assist:

; Get Tag-Team asist-stateno (v55-56)
; ƒ^ƒbƒOŽžŽx‰‡ƒXƒe[ƒg”ԍ†Žζ“Ύ
[state 0]
   type=varset
   trigger1=!time
   var(55)=ifelse((root,sysvar(0)>159),(root,sysvar(0)),1000)
   persistent=0
[state 0]
   type=varset
   trigger1=!time && numpartner
   var(56)=ifelse((partner,sysvar(0)>159),(partner,sysvar(0)),1000)
   persistent=0
#169  November 08, 2014, 09:59:04 am
    • USA
Can anyone get this to work with a screen pack? The cvs3 one specifically. I feel like such a noob lol. The lifebars do not show for me after patching the characters :/
#170  November 08, 2014, 10:53:36 am
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG
It's actually easy all you have to do is drag your system.def and .sff to add004, add004_bs and the other one which I forgot which is located in the data folder then drag the fonts folder from your screenpack to the fonts folder located in the mugen ad4 (although the folder is called Mugen) merge both fonts folder do the same with sound last but not least drag everything EXCEPT THE mugen.cfg (unless your computer can't run Mugen 1.1) to the data folder located on mugen ad4 then drag everything you dragged over from your screenpack EXCEPT the select.def and Mugen.cfg( if you wanted to use Mugen 1.0 if not then don't drag over the Mugen.cfg even if you have a mugen 1.1 screenpack) you don't need your scrrenpack folder open for this one open up Mugen.cfg in Mugen ad4 then scroll down to game width and height then type in the width and height of your screenpack which is usually 640x480 then Chang the motif to where ever you have your system.def example data/add004_bs0/system.def after that go to the lifebar you chose for me add004_bs0 located in the data folder then open thes res folder (this is where your lifebar is located so put it down in your system.def) then open fight.def if look it will give you an option on what game height and width you want to use so just get rid of ;  just go through the whole fight.def to make sure you got everything after that you are done
P.S I know I am bad at tutorial or explaining things so please forgive me for that also will explain in more detail if needed, hope this help everyone :sugoi:
#171  November 08, 2014, 04:31:37 pm
    • USA
Yeah I know how to do all that its just this....
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I know I'm missing a super basic step smh
#172  November 08, 2014, 07:52:10 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Maybe you have the openQL disable.
#173  November 08, 2014, 08:26:08 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Yeah I know how to do all that its just this....
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
I know I'm missing a super basic step smh

Maybe when you did all of the above you over wrote something and disabled a few things.
check the system def and see whats missing did you move any fonts or anything else into another folder and forgot to rename the path in the system def ?

Maybe you have the openQL disable.

If he did the second image in his spoiler would not have showed up.

#174  November 08, 2014, 10:40:34 pm
    • USA
Nope. I didn't overwrite anything. I think it might be the mugen.cfg though. Because when I change it to the original I had it works. I don't know if he changed anything specifically when he made it.

Yup I figured it out. He change it from opengl to system.

Does anyone know how to add custom ports??
Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 12:52:44 am by ShinRei
#175  November 09, 2014, 01:24:53 am
  • Raging Fist
you have to manually add them into the sff via Fighter Factory.
#176  November 10, 2014, 10:40:25 pm
    • USA
Alright... So I thought I had it, but I lied. No matter what I change in the system, fight, individual air files etc. I can't get these portraits to go away. This is honestly bugging the hell outta me. I want the custom ports :{. I wanted to actually play mugen again to inspire me, but this is just killing my vibe. Tis not the season. Can "anyone" "if" you ever have the time or feel like it make a custom ports patch for 9000,5 like the older one. Me love you long time..

Will not go away ;/ I'm missing something minor as per usual.
#177  November 10, 2014, 10:47:16 pm
  • 魂-Tamashi!!
    • Skype - Fallenad16
    • 1drv.ms/1xuFckG
I know what you mean man
#178  November 11, 2014, 01:14:28 am
    • USA
Yeee once I figure it out I can resume working on stuff, but the trail and error can be a bit tedious.
#179  November 12, 2014, 01:57:24 am
  • Can't stop, won't stop!
    • Argentina
i've been  trying to get the new lifebars working with custom ports,but i can't find the exact piece of code that let's me do that in tag mode,i can get it to work in single and turns,but tag it just doesn't work,perhaps due to the fact that i'm not a coder,just a random dude that did a patch for the older,more friendly bars.that's why i stick to the older ones
#180  November 12, 2014, 02:24:44 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Someone can say the changes of this new update?