YesNoOk

Fighting Games on SALE, Post great deals here if you see them (Read 28609 times)

Started by "Bad News" Hoffmann, December 29, 2015, 09:27:05 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fighting Games on SALE, Post great deals here if you see them
#21  April 10, 2016, 05:34:12 am
    • Philippines
    • https://web.archive.org/web/20181226221429/http://moogen.piiym.net/
Unlike JRPGs the fighting game genre's niche fanbase can't sustain the games on their own. It needs sales from casuals in order for it to go on.

Virtua Fighter is a good example of a good fighting game series that died because no one bought it.
#22  April 11, 2016, 09:26:35 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Calling people that were upset about the lack of content in SFV "casuals" is quite...ignorant to them and to the problems that this game had and still has.

your constant negative reviews say more about you than the state of the game! You are self inserting into the news, becoming the news so to speak whenever you push that hard into it.
we all know that you were disatisfied with the game, we know because you told us a lot of times, you dont need to keep trying to shit on it everytime its brought up. It makes you look kindof unreasonable.
#23  April 11, 2016, 09:41:37 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

Virtua Fighter is a good example of a good fighting game series that died because no one bought it.

Virtua Fighter was also a good example of a game with great gameplay, just like SFV btw. but that didnt offer a lot beside the gameplay. Almost nothing was ever told in the games itself about the characters, there was no story in there and almost nothing beside the basic modes as well.

I think that was the reason why VF never got halfway as successful worldwide than other fighting game series that started at the time like Tekken.

@Iced Its very easy to ignore someones opinion if you don't like it.

Nobody ever forced you and the handful others to reply upset posts about my opinion abut what price would be fair for SFV.
#24  April 11, 2016, 09:49:00 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
Nobody forced us, but your post about fair pricing is so unreasonable of course people are going to respond to you. Nobody asked for your opinion either in a thread about video game sales. You're plastering your own opinion everywhere as if it holds clout or is related, when it isn't.

I always liken the "its my opinion!!!" to a situation where someone doesn't have enough money at a grocery store, and they just go "well its my money!" No shit its your money, but if you don't have enough someone will damn well call you out on it. If your opinion has issues, people are allowed to tell you so.
Last Edit: April 11, 2016, 11:12:51 pm by Umezono
#25  April 11, 2016, 11:05:04 pm
Virtua Fighter also has an active arcade scene and a small, dedicated playerbase. Passionate one too, I speak from experience.

Opinions are subject to criticism, that's just simply how it works.
#26  April 29, 2016, 04:30:34 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Street Fighter V is 25% off on PSN store until 5/2

Oh and Nitro Royale, Naruto ultimate storm 4 and that Saint seiya fighter are 30% off also until 5/2.
Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 04:34:19 am by Darkflare
#27  July 01, 2016, 02:36:37 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH is down to 3 bucks at the steam summer sale
#28  July 03, 2016, 02:57:29 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Nice. I might get it soon.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#29  September 24, 2016, 12:01:06 am
    • Puerto Rico
PSN Flash sale going on now with an Animation theme.
Includes GG Revelator, PS4 Blazblue, DB Xenoverse, Aquapazza, Nitro Royale, PS3 Skull girls and other games.
#30  January 21, 2017, 01:53:53 am
    • Puerto Rico
This weekend's PS4 flash sale has Skullgirls and Injustice for only 5 bucks.
#31  January 22, 2017, 01:03:49 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Nice.  Gonna have to get the Skullgirls 2nd Encore now
#32  January 22, 2017, 01:05:09 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Revelator is up for 15 euros.