YesNoOk

Unpopular Opinions we have (Non-Political) (Read 270984 times)

Started by Dumanios, September 06, 2016, 07:34:31 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Unpopular Opinions we have (Non-Political)
#341  March 22, 2018, 10:19:16 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Hollywood has feed us with so much CG in live action movies that now we think that CG looks realistic even in CG only movies.
#342  March 30, 2018, 01:10:05 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Mc Kids is actually a much more fun and interesting platformer than the Mario quadrilogy, possibly 3 and possibly the NES Mega Man games. It's a very vibrant, well animated game and has catchy music. Not perfect but no game is. Speaking of disliked platformers for no reason, Home Improvement for the SNES. It actually has a better aiming system than Earthworm Jim, gives the player many weapons to handle the enemies, and actually a somewhat pleasant little maze game. It gets flooded with unnecessary hate like Shaq Fu. It's no Street Fighter but it's not the worst.
#343  April 03, 2018, 02:36:38 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
KoF Maximum Impact series is good, especially Regulation A, this game is awesome and beautiful to watch at high level matches.
Lasagna
#344  April 08, 2018, 06:02:22 am
  • SNK is life
#345  April 13, 2018, 08:34:46 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
And speaking of shaq fu i just found this online i though they wouldnt have got support to make this game i was wrong  :mwhy:

I need more PSN friends
#346  April 13, 2018, 10:06:12 am
  • Hoping for the best, prepared for the worst.
  • 2D Fighting games forever!
    • Brazil
Lasagna
#347  April 13, 2018, 09:10:33 pm
I thought sfex was fun, that's probably an even less popular opinnion.
#348  April 14, 2018, 05:21:57 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I enjoyed the SFEX series, back when my knowledge of fighting games was only combos and I hadn't yet grasped the concept of the other stuff like zoning, pressure, and mind games among other things.  I don't see Fighting EX Layer hitting it really big, but it's still fun to play occasionally if you just want simple mechanics and super canceling.

As for Shaq Fu, I dunno; I can't help but get Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back vibes from it as in it'll come out, be an okay game, get played just for shits and giggles, and then forgotten afterwards.
#349  April 14, 2018, 05:26:06 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
it's a beat em up, a genre no one knows how to make good anymore and one that nobody cares for anymore so yeah probably
#350  April 14, 2018, 05:29:03 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
Well, maybe at least it'll give The_None new moveset ideas and/or new voice clips for Shaq.

I don't really see how MvCI is that bad when you take away any comparisons to the previous games barring it's name. Especially since 3v3, with no way of being able to chose only 2 or 1 team member is just too much. At least it has a "distinct" name unlike many games these days. I would much rather be caught playing that than Arc Sys anything or another SF2/SFV or Melee/Smash 4. It kinda sucks that they removed Assist Specials for me, though.

MvCI probably would've been seen as good, if only it didn't had any competition.  Unfortunately for it, DBFZ happened.
#351  April 14, 2018, 05:42:36 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Nah, MvC:I would have been seen as good if it had the X-Men.

Infinite is was happens when you have too much executive meddling in your game development.
#352  April 14, 2018, 05:48:34 am
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Wow, I forgot completely to bring up the X-Men in my quoted statement.

Well they haven't used Cyclops or Iceman since the clusterfuck that is 2, so shrug for me. I can see the major issue though.

Also, about the beat em' up comment, people like Bayonetta. Is that a hack and slash though? I gotta say I never cared for beat em' ups, they stale the fastest of any type of game I know of.
#353  April 14, 2018, 06:40:40 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
That's a Hack and Slash/Character Action game. I'm talking about 2D beat em ups.
#354  April 14, 2018, 07:28:57 am
I thought sfex was fun, that's probably an even less popular opinnion.
It was frustrating to play because of the terrible physics and movements but that never stopped me from liking to play with the characters. V. Rosso forever for me.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#355  April 14, 2018, 09:31:00 am
it's a beat em up, a genre no one knows how to make good anymore and one that nobody cares for anymore so yeah probably
not really? i agree that isn't as popular as it used to be but there some pretty successful modern beat em ups out there.
the arkham batman games, the yakuza series and the warriors series.
but granted it is a very fun genre that should get more recognition.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 09:40:36 am by Gennos
#356  April 15, 2018, 02:34:00 am
  • all is love in fair and war
spicy food cured me from flu better than any flu tablets and vitamin C
#357  April 15, 2018, 04:55:29 am
It was frustrating to play because of the terrible physics and movements but that never stopped me from liking to play with the characters. V. Rosso forever for me.

That's where I learned to appreciate Zangief. I used to play a lot with Doc D. and Garuda because he was cheap lol.

That's a Hack and Slash/Character Action game. I'm talking about 2D beat em ups.

I always saw Hack 'n Slash as an evolved form of 2D beat 'm ups in 3D. So yeah.
Next to that I enjoyed quite a few 2D ones on PS3/PS4 like Castle Crashers and Phantom Breaker.

spicy food cured me from flu better than any flu tablets and vitamin C

Sweating helps a lot!
#358  April 15, 2018, 05:37:39 am
musou games are fucking stupid and boring , no exception from dynasty warriors and all it's clones.
#359  April 15, 2018, 07:34:41 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
musou games are fucking stupid and boring , no exception from dynasty warriors and all it's clones.

fuck you , I am considering 2d musou support for fsg (which might require another name change).
#360  April 15, 2018, 01:33:35 pm
anyone who likes musou games should be sterilized.