YesNoOk

Basara's WIP thread (Coming back to my normal projects) (Read 1193870 times)

Started by Basara Lapis, October 12, 2010, 08:33:06 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Basara's WIP thread (AODK Project is coming to 2015!!)
#621  March 25, 2015, 10:20:38 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Good stuff man, still waiting on those cvs fighters. Keep up the hard work and keep it rocking man.
Re: Basara's WIP thread (Taiga Aisaka added to Projects!!)
#622  April 14, 2015, 08:26:33 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
OK, time to reveal my new project to my huge character list:

TAIGA AISAKA HAS BEEN ADDED TO MY OFFICIAL PROJECTS!!

So yeah, that's why I made this thread and revive this other one, to get more sprites and references to start this character. Also, the AF character is a real beta of her with all basics and her 3 basic attacks, to make her work properly in your MUGEN (which is not DOSM 2000.01.01 XD), just edit the DEF and CMD to actual MUGEN standards... or just replace/complete them using actual chars ;)

So yeah, it's in the first thread and in WIP page on my website, so this is real :thumbsup:

Soon more news about upcoming releases, I hope you enjoyed my real 2015 return in Releases board ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#623  April 14, 2015, 09:29:30 pm
Awesome. Can't wait for Taiga. Your creations are great as always.
#624  April 27, 2015, 07:48:43 am
    • Chile
Thanks man ;)
Now, big news: added first moves to Taiga!! :D Here're the screenshots:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Following this DBFC guide, what Taiga has now is the next:
-The 14 palettes from the game, included Shana (pal8) and Black Rock Shooter (pal12) cameos in first 2 shots
-Hell Thrust for the 3 buttons (second shot is the finishing strike)
-(Headbutt) Throw, not in shots
-Trump Card: Don't Ignore Me! (fourth shot, it's a projectile move)
-Reflection Action (first shot, in works yet)
-Ryuuji Takasu as striker (just the broom attack is complete (third shot), the lunchbox service is in works... and he won't have palettes as Taiga)

In the end I decided to make for real the character because will be dedicated to my wife who's fan of Taiga and Toradora! Of course the gameplay will be custom since I don't play the game yet, but the idea is she will have all the moves from the game, so wish me luck ;)

Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 08:13:36 am by Basara Aisaka
#625  April 27, 2015, 08:01:58 am
  • Does this look like the face of mercy?
"I'll make a waifu worthy of my wife".

Best of lucks!
Re: Basara's WIP thread (The living samurai armor is back!!)
#626  May 15, 2015, 03:59:45 pm
    • Chile
Thanks man ;) I got some news for you:

THE LIVING ARMOR IS ALIVE AGAIN!!

Or in simple words: I got back with Bishamon, again inspired because of playing DS1 and NW. I don't have shots right now (I'm in the office, you know), but the only I can tell you now he's 100% playable, with all his basics and normal punches and kicks added. Also I add his F+button special slashes for standing, so now I can start with the special moves, throws and add sounds and sparks. Yes, definitively Bishamon will be finished this year for sure :thumbsup:

#627  May 15, 2015, 04:36:48 pm
Hooray, it is about time at last, has been waiting for him since two year ago  ;) now looking forward to him once again  :D he is my only favorite character in Vampire Savior series  ;D

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#628  May 15, 2015, 05:59:14 pm
    • Chile
Believe me, I've waiting for this Bishamon finished more than anyone else, but I got so few time and inspiration these years, I hope to concrete this finally during 2015 ;)

Re: Basara's WIP thread (Back with TAIGAAAAAAAAA!!)
#629  July 28, 2015, 04:14:17 pm
    • Chile
OK, time to revive the thread with fresh news:

1. Taiga Aisaka
The Palmtop Tiger is back with a vengeance :bomb: I already I finished all her command and special moves, included the Snow Sled Ram (making the air version too). Now it's time to make her super moves, but first I still have to change her voices... since she has Shuma-Gorath as base, she hears very creepy with his voice :knife: aaaaand, looking for sparks and sounds for her, since there's not much DBFC FX (Insanius didn't ripped FX nor sounds from this game... WHY??) I'm looking for some that can be adapted to Taiga, especially for her moves, since normal punches to the SuperBGs from her supers. If anyone can help me here, I'll appretiated it so much :bigcry:

2. Alex (not that guy from SFIII)
I'm back with him too, but ripping his sprites again. I got some of his Power Rangers moves ripped as well some of his special moves too, but nothing complete to get you a screenshot now. Oh, and I've to restart with Sin too, the sprites Moldredd got in the SFF are JPG quality :veryangry: and i can't make proper palettes for him, that's why I didn't make much of him. At least he has all his basic moves ready in AIR :P

3. ???? ?????
A new project is born and it comes from certain game I love and I resprited some of its characters. This one was surprised and not in my plans, but since Shelly I want to make more women for MUGEN (in part of that the return of Taiga) and she is another one I'll make soon. During these days I'll reveal who's she and why you should be enthusiastic about it ;)

#630  July 28, 2015, 07:10:40 pm
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
1. Taiga Aisaka
aaaaand, looking for sparks and sounds for her, since there's not much DBFC FX (Insanius didn't ripped FX nor sounds from this game... WHY??) I'm looking for some that can be adapted to Taiga, especially for her moves, since normal punches to the SuperBGs from her supers. If anyone can help me here, I'll appretiated it so much :bigcry:
If you can get your hands on the other dbfc chars like Kirino, I believe they have all the missing fx.
The sounds were ripped by someone else here, I THINK they are in dev resources but doing a search should suffice.
#631  July 28, 2015, 07:27:57 pm
    • Chile
Indeed, I got Taiga and Ryuuji voices from the only Taiga made for MUGEN, which is terrible even as a normal character, but it hasn't all the sparks. If that's the case, I'm open for recommendations about other DBFC chars that have sparks and FX to complete Taiga

#632  July 28, 2015, 11:26:53 pm
  • hecc
Why not just use the same hitsparks Sennou-room's Kirito uses?
youre a fucking meme. another borewood. REIWOOD. SHIP CONFIRMED.
I will force feed Dark Pit right into your ass if we ever play on wi fi.
i think this a dark souls of a mugen forums.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#633  July 28, 2015, 11:42:56 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
Hey Basars, if you don't mind, I have all of Taiga's voiceclips from DBFC (in cluding her winscreen quotes). Idk if Ryuuji's voices are included to, but I'll check soon.
#634  July 29, 2015, 12:33:19 am
    • Chile
Why not just use the same hitsparks Sennou-room's Kirito uses?
If the char doesn't have just slash sparks, then I could give it a try

Hey Basars, if you don't mind, I have all of Taiga's voiceclips from DBFC (in cluding her winscreen quotes). Idk if Ryuuji's voices are included to, but I'll check soon.
Sure :D I got Ryuuji's voices so don't worry about that, i'm more interested on Taiga's in-game voices ;)

#635  July 29, 2015, 02:18:15 am
  • What is life without tacos?
    • USA
    • catanesetyler@gmail.com
Awesome to see you working on Taiga, I'm really looking forward to her along with your other projects
#636  July 29, 2015, 04:48:30 am
    • Chile
Thanks ;) Also, I need one thing for Taiga, it's not relevant, but still... I need this Taiga image to make the SuperFX:

The image comes from Toradora! light novel illustrations, just like her portrait with the chibi-tiger (which I already have), I was looking in my files and in Google but nothing. It would be great if it's a render, if not, just the image. I hope you can help me with this little thing ;)

EDIT: Taiga finally has a video, but with a little twist...

Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 06:01:34 am by Basara Rockatansky
#637  August 01, 2015, 09:34:21 am
    • Chile
OK, time to reveal the new portrait for Taiga from original light novel and used for DBFC...

...aaaand my new project: Envy Adams. Yeah, I know I was working on Kim Pine first, but I got problems findind good screenshots to advance with her, also Maverick PK made a wonderful work ripping Envy as well all Scott's Evil Exes and general enemies (and recently Scott himself, whoa!!), so I got inspired once again to make more SPvTW chars ;) more details soon, I promise

Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 09:37:25 am by Basara Rockatansky
#638  August 01, 2015, 03:12:07 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Yeah, more SPvTW candys.  :)

How will you use Lynette Guycott?
Will she be a striker for Envy Adams or do you plan in recreating the battle in the game, so that they take turns?
#639  August 01, 2015, 11:32:49 pm
    • Chile
I planned to use Lynette as a striker, but she will be part of Envy's  moves (she will be in 2 specials and 1 super) instead just being one of normal strikers (as Scott's strikers). But... I was thinking anyway to get Todd and Gideon as normal strikers anyway :P

Also, Maverick PK also ripped all Scott sprites :D so with Envy, probably Scott will be updated with the sprites I couldn't use before since weren't ripped nor resprited by me before (like that Megaman-esque's teleport win)

Also, some shots of her:

She has all MUGEN basics but 5000's KO anims, which I'm doing right now. Ah, and the blonde/movie Envy is the 2P :P

#640  August 02, 2015, 12:17:15 am
    • UK
    • alxp@blueyonder.co.uk
Brie Larson <3