YesNoOk

CVSHaohmaru, Hibiki, & Vega Updated By Warusaki3 (Read 45643 times)

Started by VioFitz, August 23, 2007, 11:17:52 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CVSHaohmaru Updated By Warusaki3
#21  August 26, 2007, 07:16:28 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
I knew he'd be updated again.  I better wait a little while longer... :-X

Off-topic: Contrary to what the date says, Ingrid was actually updated on 6/27 along with everyone else (except Dio, of course).  For some reason, she lost one of her supers and got a new edited one... o_O
Re: CVSHaohmaru Updated By Warusaki3
#22  August 26, 2007, 07:28:52 am
  • i have a premonition~
    • aryaffection.tripod.com
bug:
after his super.. *the big sword slash hodoken like* .. his diag jump became not working..
experience this quite often
Re: CVSHaohmaru, Hibiki, & Vega Updated By Warusaki3
#23  September 05, 2007, 09:11:28 pm
CVSHaohmaru updated again also CVSHibiki, & CVSVega 07/09/05.

Edit: Some of Rasetsumaru's voice set had been edited to be more balanced to his moves(mainly for Senpuu Retsuzan & Senpuu Ha(the previous one didn't really match to his motion).
Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 11:45:39 pm by VioFitz
#24  September 05, 2007, 09:38:38 pm
Vega is much harder now. :)

Also, he updated Hibiki's AI considerably. I put her up against His Kyo, Terry, and Chunli, and she got at least one perfect victory on all of them. I wonder why those 3 have no AI?

Edit: Upon further testing, Hibiki got a perfect on Warusaki3's Rock, and also easily beat his Rugal and Geese...WTF
Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 09:47:15 pm by Data East
#25  September 05, 2007, 09:39:21 pm
on vega that final psycho crucher bug is gone, but on the others i have now idea

Sig by TempesT :)
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#26  September 05, 2007, 09:44:44 pm

Also, he updated Hibiki's AI considerably. I put her up against His Kyo, Terry, and Chunli, and she got at least one perfect victory on all of them. I wonder why those 3 have no AI?
from what i heard. he is redoing the AI
#27  September 06, 2007, 01:14:57 am
  • Hugest mugen fan ever made
I'll download this just to see if he add more special intros on those chars.. ;)

^^

#28  September 06, 2007, 02:51:06 am
I tried the updated cvsvega, there is a wierld problem, after I have activate the dummy AI in training mode for cvsvega, the AI goes well. When I change my characters in player select screen, I choose cvsvega for human player which I control and the AI is still activate --; I don't know about hibiki and hoahmaru, I haven't try them

hjk

#29  September 06, 2007, 05:58:45 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Edit: Upon further testing, Hibiki got a perfect on Warusaki3's Rock, and also easily beat his Rugal and Geese...WTF

Ummm... jeepers. Yeah.  :thinking:

from what i heard. he is redoing the AI

:lugoi:   -    Respect

:omg: I can't test the chars just yet :wall: ... I have at least 80% of my memory dedicated to Waru already :suttrox:

Waru and Creation:

I love it, especially in these three categories:

- Elimination of the "frame chop" by using his own choice of speeds    .....    +1   (I just like it better)

- His specifc implementation of the envshake during the strikes really makes me feel as though there is power behind those hits    .....    +1

- SOUNDS - so damn well done, the hits don't sound 'hollow' at all     .....    +1
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 06:25:24 am by Tee Hee Hee
#30  September 06, 2007, 07:54:34 am

How about vs Vice?

I didn't download Hibiki yet, but from what I test so far, Vice  probably has the most stronge AI among Waru's chars.
#31  September 06, 2007, 02:04:50 pm
I dunno.  Vice is pretty damn good, but from what I've seen, is nothing compared to the likes of Shin Gouki and the Howards... Nightmare Geese especially.  I swear that P.o.t.S.' Shin Gouki fears N. Geese, because I haven't seen him win one round against him.

Countering a Misogi at the last possible instant with a Thunder Break = massive lulz for all.
#32  September 06, 2007, 02:39:21 pm
  • He got his ass pwned
sweet thnx man
#33  September 06, 2007, 07:29:24 pm
#34  September 06, 2007, 07:54:20 pm

How about vs Vice?

I didn't download Hibiki yet, but from what I test so far, Vice  probably has the most stronge AI among Waru's chars.

I think his God Rugal is the toughest of all his characters. I never put him against Vice, but I can beat her without too much trouble. God Rugal always kicks my ass though.

Anyway, I hope he gives Kyo and Terry some unstoppable AI. Especially Kyo, I mean, look how many KOF tournaments he's won :mmiley:

hjk

#35  September 06, 2007, 09:10:32 pm
    • Afghanistan
I swear that P.o.t.S.' Shin Gouki fears N. Geese, because I haven't seen him win one round against him.

I hope to god you're not serious

You shouldn't put a Warusaki3 char with AI against any of PotS's chars at all:

Here's why:

Note:
I have not yet had the chance to test the three chars that have been updated
The following comes from the other chars that Waru has implemented AI and CNS :coughs: into:

- The priorities in Warusaki3's chars are "boss-Like" yes, meaning they override many of PotS's chars priorities. even PotS has some high priorities too indeed, the amount of usage leads to the difference between teh AIs..

- Warusaki3's AIed chars feature a 'Guard Break Code' directly into the invulnerable attacks.

- The AIR on Waru's CvS chars are much faster than PotS's, H's, etc. (PotS, H', etc. create it based on Fast 3 in CvS2, and Waru crerates based on fast 4 in CvS2)

- Waru's chars do about 1.7 times the damage of many other creators' CvS Chars.

- Waru's chars often use their hyper attacks that tend to be invulnerable and very powered, with teh highest priority. They trigger when their opponent is in a 'standing, attacking phase' thereby guaranteeing the hyper attack launched by the specific char in question will connect.

- The Charge on Waru's chars is very fast, and also serves to give them a distance advantage in which all they really have to do is charge, then launch the hyper attacks whenever the opponent comes within range (usually relates to the EX groove).

- Waru's chars feature coding allowing them to break their charge directly into Invulnerable Attacks (i.E. Charge directly into the Shoryuken for his Ken; Charge directly into teh Jinsai Cutter for god Rugal)

Possibly too much use (more than 66% of the time) of the 'guardbreak' into the "parry/final guard" in which the chars gain back health and can pound you with numerous types of attacks (highlighted best in Waru's OLD Haohmaru). - This is only legitimate if your chars are coded to be aggresiive at all distances, which waru's chars, that i've tested so far, have never been.
Usually though, waru's chars, do not launch hypers right after this event so that is good.

As I've said many of times, PotS is the better AI coder.

But waru, no offense, is my favorite creator.

I think his God Rugal is the toughest of all his characters.

Really it depends on the groove you're in.

EX Groove - Shin Gouki wins most of teh time

C-Groove - Violent Ken and God Rugal usually Win

K-Groove - Shin Gouki and God Rugal usually Win

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 01:47:51 am by Tee Hee Hee
#36  September 06, 2007, 10:56:59 pm
    • Portugal
    • network.mugenguild.com/pots/
- The priorities in Warusaki3's chars are "boss-Like" yes, but still are Cheap, and override many of PotS's chars priorities.
I just checked Haohmaru, and that's only true for strong attacks, they use 5 when it should be 4 (like KFM). On the other hand, weak ones use 3, so they lose to my chars'.

Heck, I already said somewhere else that for real accuracy all chars would use priority 4 in every attack except throws, but at this point it's impossible to do it... Maybe I should discuss this with him, both our chars using that system would motivate people to follow it.

- Warusaki3's AIed chars feature a 'Guard Break Code' directly into the invulnerable, highest priority attacks
Not sure what you mean, Guard Cancel attacks (alpha counter) are supposed to be invincible till the point before they hit but vulnerable afterwards. Isn't it like that in Waru's chars?

His damage values are accurate.

- Waru's chars constantly use "invulnerable", extermely powered, highest priority Hyper Attacks, meant to trigger when their opponent is in a 'standing, attacking phase' thereby guaranteeing the hyper attack launched by the specific Waru char in question will connect, dealing tons and tons of damage.
So do I, just not so often. ;P
Using a super's invulnerability time to burst through attacks is common practice in human play.

- Waru's chars feature coding allowing them to break their charge directly into Invulnerable Attacks (i.E. Charge directly into the Shoryuken for his Ken; Charge directly into teh Jinsai Cutter for god Rugal)
That's fine, Power Charge has no recovery time in CvS2, i.e. you can attack right out of it.
You can help with Ikemen GO's development by trying out the latest development build and reporting any bugs on GitHub.
My Mugen and Ikemen content can also be found here.

hjk

#37  September 07, 2007, 02:11:56 am
    • Afghanistan
- Warusaki3's AIed chars feature a 'Guard Break Code' directly into the invulnerable, highest priority attacks
Not sure what you mean, Guard Cancel attacks (alpha counter) are supposed to be invincible till the point before they hit but vulnerable afterwards. Isn't it like that in Waru's chars?

What I mean is that they go directly from "guarding" to invulnerable, high priority attacks (guard directly into the shoryuken... player impossible).
Then again there is the little issue we had before with the 'alpha counter' so that's straight.
I should show you some more of my vids though.

His damage values are accurate.

I know. That point was just to highlight that your chars do less damage and shouldn't be pitted againbst Waru's at all.

Waru's chars constantly use "invulnerable", extermely powered, highest priority Hyper Attacks, meant to trigger when their opponent is in a 'standing, attacking phase' thereby guaranteeing the hyper attack launched by the specific Waru char in question will connect, dealing tons and tons of damage.
So do I, just not so often.
Using a super's invulnerability time to burst through attacks is common practice in human play.

just not so often.

That is key.

Plus your chars do not have the same charge rate and damage which is a key factor to the equation 

That's fine, Power Charge has no recovery time in CvS2, i.e. you can attack right out of it.

I know about dodging right out of it, but not necessarily attacking. But now that I think about it, that would make sense. When making that point I was moreso frustrated y other things.

The priorities in Warusaki3's chars are "boss-Like" yes, but still are Cheap, and override many of PotS's chars priorities.
I just checked Haohmaru, and that's only true for strong attacks, they use 5 when it should be 4 (like KFM). On the other hand, weak ones use 3, so they lose to my chars'.

They don't lose to your chars.
Remember that issue of the AIR file speed. The faster you get to the Attack CLSN, the higher the percentage of your strike connecting.

This video highlights that.:

Old Master Ryu with AIR edits:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8qITSP9UOA

BTW I didn't mean to make those posts rants even though they kind of were. Sometimes I'm an angry little guy over things that really shouldn't be my priority at any point.

Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 01:49:37 am by Tee Hee Hee
#38  September 07, 2007, 03:32:56 am

I noticed one thing about Waru's Hibiki and other authors' chars such as Pots's.

When Hibiki hit any of Waru's CvS char with her hyper attack, they will lie down with "cheap KO" anime.

The strange thing is, Pots's CvS char like Morrigan or Vega also has "cheap KO" anime,

but they do not use it when hited by Waru's Hibiki's hyper attack.

I wonder why.  ???
#39  September 07, 2007, 04:45:09 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
PotS's authorname isn't listed in Waru's coding, which is why PotS's chars' 5950 are ignored by Waru's characters.

Easy solution: Remove the authorname nonsense in Waru's chars' 5950 coding.  I have yet to see 5950 used for anything other than a collapse anim anyway, so I think it's an okay solution.
#40  September 07, 2007, 12:12:45 pm
PotS's authorname isn't listed in Waru's coding, which is why PotS's chars' 5950 are ignored by Waru's characters.

Easy solution: Remove the authorname nonsense in Waru's chars' 5950 coding.  I have yet to see 5950 used for anything other than a collapse anim anyway, so I think it's an okay solution.

Thank for the tip.

Heck, I even want to loose the code so that I can have more chance to see collapse anim.

For example:

Use trigger statetype != A so that as long as the char is KOed on the ground, he will collapse instead of fly away.  :sugoi:

I think his God Rugal is the toughest of all his characters. I never put him against Vice, but I can beat her without too much trouble. God Rugal always kicks my ass though.

After test Waru's Vice vs. God Rugal couple of times, the result is:

Vice can still beat God Rugal without much trouble.

It's really a shame when an boss with his strongest power still get lose from one of his underling.  :-X