YesNoOk

Shadow Priest from Mortal Kombat, early and Actual beta versions by Undertaker  (Read 5966 times)

Started by utkr, January 01, 2020, 05:25:38 pm
Share this topic:
Shadow Priest from Mortal Kombat, early and Actual beta versions by Undertaker
New #1  January 01, 2020, 05:25:38 pm
    • Argentina

links for DDL:
early version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pxxppnghxf01i70/Shadow_Priest_early_version.7z/file
actual version
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pq2c7n0gh9jqodo/ShadowPriest.7z/file

Hi everyone, let me give me to you a sad explanation of why i have decidid to release  my work. First off, this is not the most perfect shadow priest of mk mugen, Include whole of my works are not perfect they reach a certain level of creation. but the fact is that exists 4  different versions of this character by others mugen creators from mk mugen, they have not reached an aceptable version, but unworthy ppl  says that my version looks plastic but Stopmotons toys universe has made one for mk anthology and fireboy has made his version for mkm but is really limited. The other user has made other version outside from mk mugen and he is an openborg user creator, his name is bwwd, prolly this is the most older version from him, and also even his version is limited, he has inspired to me to make my own version since 2006 until 2020.
I don´ t wante enters in more details bc the mk mugen comunity is hostile place where nobody do not respects to nobody and i have health problem, If you wants know more, just search muy tube channel, find me as utkr, or utkrmkp.
thanks you for everyone here, and happy new year.

pd; idk how add the image sample for helps this forum, i ask apologices  to admins and mods for that

I clicked both links and both times got:
 "The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused by the file no longer being stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire."

Sorry mate i will fix the link i have changed the folder and this has made the error, again i ask apologuises to admin for reply here.
edit: now the links are fixedlinks for DDL:
early version:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pxxppnghxf01i70/Shadow_Priest_early_version.7z/file
actual version
http://www.mediafire.com/file/pq2c7n0gh9jqodo/ShadowPriest.7z/file

Yeah, if a community is so toxic that you're getting health issues out of it, you definitely should abandon ship

pd; idk how add the image sample for helps this forum, i ask apologices  to admins and mods for that
Code:
[img]Url of image[/img]

hi mate, well more than jumping from the ship, i have taken an air craft. Who jump from the ship is typical ppl that is a rat, lool nothing for get it dramatic and serious,
Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 07:17:39 am by utkr
Re: Shadow Priest from Mortal Kombat, early and Actual beta versions by Undertaker
#2  January 01, 2020, 06:26:13 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Yeah, if a community is so toxic that you're getting health issues out of it, you definitely should abandon ship

Code:
[img]Url of image[/img]
Re: Shadow Priest from Mortal Kombat, early and Actual beta versions by Undertaker
#3  January 01, 2020, 06:27:13 pm
  • Super Mario Fighters 3 resurrected.
    • USA
    • doraemariby@yahoo.com
Thank you so much for the releases, Happy New Year as well. Shadow Priests are like my favorite MK fanconcept.

Are these for tradional Mugen or Mortal Kombat Project?
New #4  January 01, 2020, 06:42:35 pm
    • Argentina
sorry dudes, i have added a video link for you. About mk mugen comunity is a hell, bc we are not a millions of creators maybe there is a bunch of ppl that tries it, but sadly we are not a huge number, and in the middle exists, ppl that is opportunist and politicians, instead of works, them does leaks and robberies, thay are pure bla blablá

Thank you so much for the releases, Happy New Year as well. Shadow Priests are like my favorite MK fanconcept.

Are these for tradional Mugen or Mortal Kombat Project?
mkp mugen project 4.1 season 2.9 by borg
Last Edit: January 05, 2020, 11:45:30 am by utkr
#5  January 01, 2020, 07:03:25 pm
  • Kill them fooqin ugly reds, 1.2 billion of them
    • https://www.facebook.com/BleedingXthornes
Great release under, shadow priest must have been a long waited mk charácter,  many failed but this is beauty, seeing how mk is hard to sprite, you are a damm good spriter!
Hongkong is ruined!
Therefore, the Hongkong government called Bruce Lee’s relative “Chin” for the massacre of the reds.
#6  January 02, 2020, 12:55:53 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
You and me have such a curious and bizarre story Under indeed. Maybe we still have our differences but trust me, i'm a fan of your stuff on MKP. And what i did is just defending myself for the many times accusing me for what i exactly never did and some friends that you accusing unfairly.

Some, take note of that Under, some. Because others that you said about, you're right.

Also you're right about caring of yourself. This is important. And that's why i tell you Under, take care and live well, no matter if you'll keep doing stuff on MKP or not.
#7  January 02, 2020, 02:45:40 am
  • Fist of Nothingness
  • I'm not powerful.
    • Mexico
    • j_llamosa@hotmail.com
My personal dream of a actually playable Shadow Priest is now true... thanks a bunch.
#8  January 02, 2020, 03:50:12 am
  • Making stuff is hard
Ihemtaal looks pretty cool, utkr.  Thank you for the release and I'm sorry to hear about the crap time you've had with the community.
#9  January 02, 2020, 04:45:59 pm
    • Argentina
You and me have such a curious and bizarre story Under indeed. Maybe we still have our differences but trust me, i'm a fan of your stuff on MKP. And what i did is just defending myself for the many times accusing me for what i exactly never did and some friends that you accusing unfairly.

Some, take note of that Under, some. Because others that you said about, you're right.

Also you're right about caring of yourself. This is important. And that's why i tell you Under, take care and live well, no matter if you'll keep doing stuff on MKP or not.

my negative opinions about that have not changed. but if you have any good intention, i ask you do not upload my works into your tube channel, always ask permision and give credits with every creator is all that say, in my case i say no.
#10  January 02, 2020, 04:46:34 pm
    • Argentina
Ihemtaal looks pretty cool, utkr.  Thank you for the release and I'm sorry to hear about the crap time you've had with the community.

thanks you and you are welcome
#11  January 02, 2020, 04:50:31 pm
    • Argentina
My personal dream of a actually playable Shadow Priest is now true... thanks a bunch.

yep mate, is the dream of every fan of mk  after  all no one of us has invented the character, i would like a better fate for the char but well, is the actual situation that i shall not regret about it creation/modification/ adaptation. trust me is a long history.
Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 04:54:13 pm by utkr
#12  January 02, 2020, 05:17:44 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Please refrain from multiposting

It's clear you know how to use the edit feature so just edit your first post if you have anything to add
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#13  January 02, 2020, 05:39:46 pm
    • Argentina
hi pleased to meet you, i will acept that you asking me. if i did understood is necersary that i must to make quotes in my first post. thank you
Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 05:44:45 pm by utkr
#14  January 02, 2020, 06:37:01 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
my negative opinions about that have not changed. but if you have any good intention, i ask you do not upload my works into your tube channel, always ask permision and give credits with every creator is all that say, in my case i say no.

No worries, i won't have any intention to do that whatsoever. I just want you to take care of yourself, that's it.
Also read the comment i leave in Shao Kahn's stage Under. You'll understand better what i said.
#15  January 04, 2020, 05:28:52 am
  • I'm a llama!
I clicked both links and both times got:
 "The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused by the file no longer being stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire."
#16  January 05, 2020, 01:21:27 am
    • Argentina
Sorry  mate i did an error, now the links were upgraded, I ask apologuises to admin again for reply. I have notice that i don´t find the PM fuction for send a message to DX WHo. I have upaded the first post.Sorry again.