YesNoOk

Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more (Read 1578992 times)

Started by chuchoryu, October 16, 2012, 02:32:35 am
Share this topic:
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#1381  June 18, 2015, 08:06:27 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Chuchoryu, I focused on your Seth. I do some anim of missing moves which be added in your Seth.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/O-lRiXv9ce/Seth_Missing_Anim.html?
And there are still some missing moves which need to be animated. But I can't do more. My school life is finished and I am too busy to get admitted myself in a college and with study. I have no time for that.
So If someone re-edit those anims, he is welcome. It will be better if he do the rest missing anim too.
And Chuchoryu, if you want now, convert your Seth into CVS with those missing move.
Or, better if you use Mr.Karate_JKA/Human's Seth with his running anim. I used the 'Standing Heavy Kick' only and I updated CVS Seth with the correct 'Standing Heavy Kick'
http://www.4shared.com/rar/uxIS-heb/HSeth_Air_Updated.html

Thanks
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Re: Tekken, Street Fighter, Virtua Fighter, Mortal Kombat DoA chars making and more
#1382  June 19, 2015, 05:00:51 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
Chuchoryu, I focused on your Seth. I do some anim of missing moves which be added in your Seth.
http://www.4shared.com/rar/O-lRiXv9ce/Seth_Missing_Anim.html?
And there are still some missing moves which need to be animated. But I can't do more. My school life is finished and I am too busy to get admitted myself in a college and with study. I have no time for that.
So If someone re-edit those anims, he is welcome. It will be better if he do the rest missing anim too.
And Chuchoryu, if you want now, convert your Seth into CVS with those missing move.
Or, better if you use Mr.Karate_JKA/Human's Seth with his running anim. I used the 'Standing Heavy Kick' only and I updated CVS Seth with the correct 'Standing Heavy Kick'
http://www.4shared.com/rar/uxIS-heb/HSeth_Air_Updated.html

Thanks
Thanks bro! for the moves, weel you can help me and make a CvS Seth bro, on the personal I live the SF3 sprites but is more hard to make complete chars in SF3 sprites....XD Dhalsim is in proggres and he have 1 year of work

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#1383  June 19, 2015, 05:11:39 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
wow looks really cool your abel.xD
#1384  June 19, 2015, 05:16:16 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com

Thanks bro! for the moves, weel you can help me and make a CvS Seth bro, on the personal I live the SF3 sprites but is more hard to make complete chars in SF3 sprites....XD Dhalsim is in proggres and he have 1 year of work
[youtube]JXJkupdIHy0[/youtube]

You did not work in SF3 project for a long time. JUST FORGET THOSE SHIT bro. Now you are doing cvs. That is best.
Use your normal SF3 Seth sprites to make a cvs Seth. You need to decrease the colors by PAL. Did you Blaz/Froz's works on Gill and Urien? He used normal sf sprites to make cvs Gill and Urien. He only decrease the colors by Pal. That's all. And again, just work on Human/Mr.KarateJKA's Seth. So you don't need to make a new cvs seth anymore.

Your Adel is awesome bro! Can't wait for him. Thanks for share the video. ;)

Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#1385  June 19, 2015, 05:31:14 pm
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com

please attack 3:26
please super 3:28
please attack 4:27
please super 5:20
please custon combo 6:05
please finish this one don´t release a beta version.xD those are the attack that I really wanted to see that would be amazing friend.xD
Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 05:37:47 pm by yaret
#1386  June 19, 2015, 08:14:28 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

lui

#1387  June 19, 2015, 08:17:54 pm
    • USA
You did not work in SF3 project for a long time. JUST FORGET THOSE SHIT bro. Now you are doing cvs. That is best.
Use your normal SF3 Seth sprites to make a cvs Seth. You need to decrease the colors by PAL. Did you Blaz/Froz's works on Gill and Urien? He used normal sf sprites to make cvs Gill and Urien. He only decrease the colors by Pal. That's all. And again, just work on Human/Mr.KarateJKA's Seth. So you don't need to make a new cvs seth anymore.

How about YOU stop making comments like this and telling someone to stop doing what they want to do because you want to be pleased. I don't see you do any shit to contribute to the community yet, so don't act as if Chucho owes you something. How about YOU make your own CvS Seth, stop fucking reminding chuchoryu about COUNTLESS times, it's annoying as hell and rude.
#1388  June 19, 2015, 08:23:35 pm
  • What is life without tacos?
    • USA
    • catanesetyler@gmail.com

[youtube]JXJkupdIHy0[/youtube]

Your Adel is awesome bro! Can't wait for him. Thanks for share the video. ;)

Don't tell him what to make, I don't see you making anything so you shouldn't have the right to tell him what he can and can't make, stop with that bullshit
#1389  June 20, 2015, 01:24:51 pm
  • Rawr!
alot of needless whiteknighting going on over a simple suggestion.. ive heard of fanboys but you 3 are just taking it to homo town...

One Man Aumio is entitled to give his suggestions/feedback especially on a projects section.. thats the point of it being here and im pretty sure chucho doesnt mind... so all 3 of you should just stfu ..

oh and it seems One Man Aumio gave chucho some animations (contributed) what pre-tell did you 3 contribute to his project? besides the obvious ASSKISSING comments like "awesome sprite mi amigo"
Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:33:01 pm by TETSUGA GENSHO
#1390  June 20, 2015, 04:37:07 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
One thing is suggesting what he could do, the other is telling what he SHOULD do, based on nothing more than pure preference (such as "LOL cut that SF3 shit out! CVS is so much cooler!"). Just because he contributed some animations for Chuchoryu, it doesn't gives him the right to take the decisions over the project.

He's not entitled to decide anything in here, that is only Chuchoryu's decision. What you contribute does NOT defines your worth when it comes to feedback, stop thinking that it does, because it'll never be the case.

And also, part of the people you are referring to don't even kiss Chuchoryu's ass. In fact, some of them kept giving him criticism, but clearly you weren't paying attention. You think they're kissing Chuchoryu's ass just because they're calling out on One Man Aumio's bullshit of needless requests.

Now stop being pretentious and cut the crap with the homophobic terms. Better being a homo than being an asshat who tells everyone else to shut the fuck up just because they're against someone being bossy.

Shit
#1391  June 20, 2015, 05:25:48 pm
    • USA
alot of needless whiteknighting going on over a simple suggestion.. ive heard of fanboys but you 3 are just taking it to homo town...

One Man Aumio is entitled to give his suggestions/feedback especially on a projects section.. thats the point of it being here and im pretty sure chucho doesnt mind... so all 3 of you should just stfu ..

oh and it seems One Man Aumio gave chucho some animations (contributed) what pre-tell did you 3 contribute to his project? besides the obvious ASSKISSING comments like "awesome sprite mi amigo"

Lol and you say we're whiteknighting, moron
#1392  June 20, 2015, 05:57:38 pm
  • Rawr!
One thing is suggesting what he could do, the other is telling what he SHOULD do, based on nothing more than pure preference (such as "LOL cut that SF3 shit out! CVS is so much cooler!"). Just because he contributed some animations for Chuchoryu, it doesn't gives him the right to take the decisions over the project.

He's not entitled to decide anything in here, that is only Chuchoryu's decision. What you contribute does NOT defines your worth when it comes to feedback, stop thinking that it does, because it'll never be the case.

And also, part of the people you are referring to don't even kiss Chuchoryu's ass. In fact, some of them kept giving him criticism, but clearly you weren't paying attention. You think they're kissing Chuchoryu's ass just because they're calling out on One Man Aumio's bullshit of needless requests.

Now stop being pretentious and cut the crap with the homophobic terms. Better being a homo than being an asshat who tells everyone else to shut the fuck up just because they're against someone being bossy.

ok 1 thing.. where did i say he was entitled to decide anything? i said he's entitled to his feedback and suggestions.. AND if i'm not mistaken.. CHUCHO IS USING "CVS" SHIT ANYWAY.. and he's somewhat improving on it.. (not much but improving never the less).. all i seen was One Man giving a suggestion to keep doing what he knows.. and u guys take it way out of context just like u did with my post.. by assuming shit..

there wasn't any statement made where One Man twisted Chucho's arm behind is back and said "fucking do it the way i want it or u die" .. ffs grow up.. chucho is a big boy he has his big boy pants on and can take care of himself which he's proved time and time again.

as to this fkin' retard.. ur just plain stupid and u haven't even made any contribution neither.. nor have i seen u actually help anyone in requests board.. ur about as useless as they come.. so literally YOU have no say in this matter what so ever even if u do have a valid point.. which you do not.
#1393  June 20, 2015, 05:59:54 pm
    • USA

ok 1 thing.. where did i say he was entitled to decide anything? i said he's entitled to his feedback and suggestions.. AND if i'm not mistaken.. CHUCHO IS USING "CVS" SHIT ANYWAY.. and he's somewhat improving on it.. (not much but improving never the less).. all i seen was One Man giving a suggestion to keep doing what he knows.. and u guys take it way out of context just like u did with my post.. by assuming shit..

there wasn't any statement made where One Man twisted Chucho's arm behind is back and said "fucking do it the way i want it or u die" .. ffs grow up.. chucho is a big boy he has his big boy pants on and can take care of himself which he's proved time and time again.

as to this fkin' retard.. ur just plain stupid and u haven't even made any contribution neither.. nor have i seen u actually help anyone in requests board.. ur about as useless as they come.. so literally YOU have no say in this matter what so ever even if u do have a valid point.. which you do not.

Actually I do, you attacked me along with luis and gui, you had no reason to say anything to us as none of us was even talking to you, we was talking to aumio so if anything you shouldn't even be talking
#1394  June 20, 2015, 06:05:22 pm
  • Rawr!

Actually I do, you attacked me along with luis and gui, you had no reason to say anything to us as none of us was even talking to you, we was talking to aumio so if anything you shouldn't even be talking

then may i suggest taking ur own fucking advice kid.. u've been here for 2 years u have a total of 32 posts.. and majority of those posts are to do with reporting necro bumps? seriously? yep thats contributing to the mugen community.. necrobumps is the least of peoples concerns.. if the thread is truly a dead subject it will go back into hell in a few hours without u reporting it believe me.

u have no room to comment on ANYONE let alone talk down to someone that is actually doing something to help the OP.. (and thats not whiteknighting thats stating a fact)
#1395  June 20, 2015, 06:08:37 pm
wow tortuga gensho is still a huge dummy
#1396  June 20, 2015, 06:10:52 pm
  • Rawr!
wow tortuga gensho is still a huge dummy

yeah i'm a huge dummy with an engineering degree but thats not the point here.. the point is.. i get called out for "whiteknighting" but when everyone else does it.. it seems to be A . OK
#1397  June 20, 2015, 06:11:28 pm
    • USA
Ok and that matters because? I have no room to talk because I didn't make any contributions, get out of here with that do you think people would actually care that I say something if I haven't made any contributions? And I see you took the time to go through my profile and look at my history. That's nice dude really nice and you're not making yourself look any better, if you're a contributor here and you know a lot then you should know from right to wrong, you attacking us didn't make any contribution whatsoever so if you have an issue with me then pm me
#1398  June 20, 2015, 06:13:23 pm
  • Rawr!
Ok and that matters because? I have no room to talk because I didn't make any contributions, get out of here with that do you think people would actually care that I say something if I haven't made any contributions? And I see you took the time to go through my profile and look at my history. That's nice dude really nice and you're not making yourself look any better, if you're a contributor here and you know a lot then you should know from right to wrong, you attacking us didn't make any contribution whatsoever so if you have an issue with me then pm me

it didn't take me long to go through a mere 32 posts .. 2 seconds to see how much full of shit u are .. infact 4 posts was enough for me to come to that conclusion.
#1399  June 20, 2015, 06:13:56 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I wish I could go one week without having to wade through this fucking topic every time I click on Recent Posts.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1400  June 20, 2015, 06:15:18 pm
    • USA

it didn't take me long to go through a mere 32 posts .. 2 seconds to see how much full of shit u are .. infact 4 posts was enough for me to come to that conclusion.

Lol ok guy