YesNoOk

Introduction Thread (INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THE COMMUNITY HERE) (Read 2534797 times)

Started by shin. [OFWGKTA], July 07, 2007, 01:29:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: Introduction Thread
#441  April 29, 2008, 03:48:06 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#442  April 29, 2008, 03:49:52 am
#443  April 30, 2008, 03:23:26 am
  • Sticky Fingers
Sup dudes!  Famardy's the name, playin' mugen is my game!  :sugoi:
Last Edit: April 30, 2008, 03:32:23 am by Famardy
#444  April 30, 2008, 04:27:54 am
Hello im new and i just got my game like this morning and I hope we can be friends(and if mugen is online game then i can beat u all up with a iron fist) and im trying to put most characters and stages in mugen anyway?
#445  April 30, 2008, 05:24:29 am
Hello im new and i just got my game like this morning and I hope we can be friends(and if mugen is online game then i can beat u all up with a iron fist) and im trying to put most characters and stages in mugen anyway?

Naww, it's not online.

YET.

(Dun Dunnnnn)
Jango said:
Robert the small said:
OH, SO YOU WANNA FIGHT!? I'LL SHALALY YA, YA DRIED UP STINKY DICKLICKER!
MY RAPEFEST WILL BE SO GREAT YOU'LL HAVE TO SHUT DOWN YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT LIKE FLOOFIEKUN
#446  May 01, 2008, 08:38:35 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
#447  May 01, 2008, 12:03:06 pm
  • Sonic stage creator
    • www.freewebs.com/ultimategokuex/index.htm
iv been here for a while but i mose will introduce myself  --;

Hi im super sonic  ;)
im a contributor of the mugen lair and acsended mugen
i enjoy making stages and i just started making characters aswell
i also play competition tennis  ;P
and i suck at chess  ;D
#448  May 02, 2008, 06:16:43 pm
  • Gotta go fast!!
    • www.bmarquis.com/forum/index.php
What's the good word, New-Chaps?!

Famardy and BlueSilverX, welcome to the Guild Academy, mates!!

Free besides meetin' new friends and learnin' it up in MUGEN, you'll have a blast!!

Welcome to the Guild,
We're glad ya' came...YEA!
With fun an' plenty of help,
The Guild's, never lame...YEA!!
Signature by my pal, Signature Queen TempesT!!

#449  May 06, 2008, 12:08:23 am
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/
what's up? i'm fer619 and i just registered on MFG forum today. i discovered mugen about a year ago and i really got into it since then. in fact, i'm attempting to make my first mugen creation. i won't tell you who i'm working on...yet.
Anyway, i hope to get along with everyone here. c ya!  :sugoi:

#450  May 07, 2008, 09:11:22 pm
I'm Doctor Claudiuz von Dragon, after dying, going to hell, watching Stupid Mario Deaths videos, I have discovered your fantastic community and joined  >:D
#451  May 08, 2008, 05:48:54 am
  • Sonic stage creator
    • www.freewebs.com/ultimategokuex/index.htm
what's up? i'm fer619 and i just registered on MFG forum today. i discovered mugen about a year ago and i really got into it since then. in fact, i'm attempting to make my first mugen creation. i won't tell you who i'm working on...yet.
Anyway, i hope to get along with everyone here. c ya!  :sugoi:
I'm Doctor Claudiuz von Dragon, after dying, going to hell, watching Stupid Mario Deaths videos, I have discovered your fantastic community and joined  >:D
Nice to meet you guys i hope you enjoy it here at the MFG  :)
#452  May 08, 2008, 06:26:44 am
  • 远 金
hi I'm super copy cat my real name is yuanjin.I'm big fan of pots'shin gouki then watching shin gouki get his ass kick over and over by evilryu/evilken/xryux/ogre and some others.so I decide to put some move to him make him more powerful .the final boss.since then I never lose a single fight.shin gouki get so powerful and so much supers I have to put up the life of the other fighter life to 2000 instead 1000.pots I mean no harm.

my friends and I have play mugen since 2000 almost everyday we love this game.I found mfg by looking fighters to download characters.
Han Dynasty dragon I am who I am
Who don't like that go fuck yourself
#453  May 08, 2008, 10:44:14 am
Hey, my name is Damien and im 22 years old going on 23 this year. I've be playing mugen since 2006 and still playing. I love to play fighting games and this one I easily got into.^^

Well, im basicly a cartoon enthusiast. If its animated, I'll watch it.XDD Im into the stuff that was made here and anime as well. Most the most I seen lately was Inuyasha.=P But my favorites are Tenchi Muyo and Azumanga Daioh....oh and not to forget Fullmetal Alchemist as well. ;P But what im mainly into is old school stuff. Like some of the Disney shows like Tails Spin and Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers. My favoite animated movies of all..or just in general is "An American Tail" and "An American Tail: Fievel Goes West"...As for Favortie character?..You would be suprised.XD Her name is Tanya Mousekewitz. Shes in the movies I just said. She  influenced me to be an artist...oh yeah and im an artist.XDD I mostly draw Cartoon characters. Hopefully soon I can go to school and become an animater one day. if you want to see some of my art then go here. http://skyline19.deviantart.com/

What else is there...im also a gamer. I play on Xbox Live most of the time. Im mostly into Racing, Fighting, and anything with a gun.=P I play Call of Duty 4 most of the time...well intil I can afford a PS3 and play Gran Turismo 5. XD
If you have Xbos Live then here my gamertag.  "Tony Toponi"

Hmmm...I do have some favorite fighters....Ryu,Ken,Akuma....Terry Bogard,Kyo Kusanagi,Ryuji Yamazaki,...ummm...Sub Zero,Scorpion...I have alot of faviortes.=P But I guess my overall fav as to go to Akuma...what can I say about him..hes just cool.XDD

Hmmmm...well I guess thats all I got...Its nice to be here.^^
#454  May 08, 2008, 07:30:12 pm
  • ANGRY BIRDS GONNA DESTROY DEM PIGZ!
    • Mexico
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/fer619/

#455  May 11, 2008, 11:15:35 pm
Hey...
I'm theBat.toM2, and I'm new. I just discovered M.U.G.E.N. earlier this month, and i've been love with it ever since! Just wish I knew what I was DOING, though!
I'm 16, in my freshman highschool year, and I love to draw and write. As soon as I get the correc programs, you can bet you'll see some of my original characters making their debuts!
Once again, glad to be here.
theBat.toM2 was here! /  ^T^  \
I watch over them all, silent.
Silent as the Spectres,
only seeing, only watching;
watching them destroy themselves out of fear.
My only sign: theBat.toM2 was here! /  ^T^  \
#456  May 15, 2008, 02:09:45 am
Name is darkazn brand new here I've been trying to for a awsome forum I could understand. Unlike the others i've seen. But I am glad I finally found one. I will be staying for as long as I play mugen.  ;D
#457  May 15, 2008, 08:04:47 pm
Hi there, Everyone.
Last Week I planned to get to making some fighting games and wherever I searched only Mugen was there. So I am new to this and I hope this forum will help me to get oriented with Mugen.
#458  May 15, 2008, 10:30:06 pm
Hey guys, whats up my names mitchell and im 15 going on 16 years old this year. Been playing mugen since march of '07 and starting creating in summer of '07

I created a few dbz guys, a ken and a mario

freewebs.com/ultimatefightersmugen

thats my site if any one cares

I used to be into the whole blow up the screen thing when i got into mugen
(thats what my dbz chracters r like but they have no ai so yea...)

but after playing as MvC Evil Ryu by VyN

boy comboing and all that is fun plus matcheslast longer :P

I was once known as .:Hyper:.

if you talk to me you'll see im not gonna bite rofl

I've been here once and it seems like a cool place

Good to be here guys  :sugoi:
 ShawShank Redemption said:
Fear Can hold you prisoner; Hope can set you free
#459  May 15, 2008, 11:52:08 pm
Almost everywhere I go by Lord Waffle. I've been around Mugen for almost a year now but, never got around to posting here.
I'm not a creator or an artists, I'm mostly a player. I like the idea of creating a game that suites me. Anyways, it's nice to
meet everyone.
#460  May 18, 2008, 05:53:43 pm
Lemme introduce myself;

My names Hessen, i live in Holland.
I've seen some youtube vids of MUGEN over the years and thought i'd give it a try. I'm accustomed to the basic functions of the engine but i'm aiming at making my own game from the ground up. As in, making everything myself and then eventually release a decent fighter.

This forum seems like a great place to find all the info and programs i need to achieve this, and also have a good time with the people here.

//Hessen