YesNoOk

Shredder WIP (Read 248564 times)

Started by Dcat, February 14, 2012, 10:32:11 am
Share this topic:
Re: Shredder WIP
#581  July 11, 2012, 10:37:48 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Why not just make the Midnight Bliss a config or a .Air kind of choice? They all look great.
#582  July 12, 2012, 07:00:49 pm
  • Your Channel 6 News Anchor is in another Castle!
    • dcat.mugen-infantry.net/
Mhhh all versions are great, would it be possible to code a random midnight bliss with a helper or something like that?^^

Why not just make the Midnight Bliss a config or a .Air kind of choice? They all look great.

I don't want to do that. I'll most likely use Bikini Shredder as the Midight Bliss. Maybe Karai will appear in a winpose or as an assist, I'll have to see.

I've just completed the Retromutation / Pharaoh's Curse sprites using some sheets from Spriter's Resource
Used KingPepe's Mighty Final Fight sheets for Shrunken Shredder and TheouAegis's rips from Inssmouth Mansion for the Monkey.

#583  July 12, 2012, 07:05:56 pm
  • Dcat brought me back to Mugen!
    • USA
    • www.flickr.com/photos/22047800@N07/

I don't want to do that. I'll most likely use Bikini Shredder as the Midight Bliss. Maybe Karai will appear in a winpose or as an assist, I'll have to see.

I've just completed the Retromutation / Pharaoh's Curse sprites using some sheets from Spriter's Resource
Used KingPepe's Mighty Final Fight sheets for Shrunken Shredder and TheouAegis's rips from Inssmouth Mansion for the Monkey.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

hehe, is that a "chibi" Shredder on the left?

I was kinda thinking you could even go the route of that impish Shredder clone from the Return to New York comics and cartoon episode if you wanted.

I'm glad to hear you might be able to work Karai into his sprite set somewhere.
#584  July 12, 2012, 08:25:30 pm
    • Germany
#585  July 12, 2012, 09:12:24 pm
  • Was it something I said?

Alright then, that would make more sense. [size=4pt]Preparing for nosebleeds[/size]
Anyway, keep up the great work.
#586  July 12, 2012, 09:31:31 pm
    • Canada
Dat "Lady Shredder" Ass. These are Lulz. I really like the Aska sprite the best. As for the palette, they all look boss but I'm bias towards the TMNT4 color scheme.
#587  July 12, 2012, 10:42:42 pm
Bikini Shredder is comedy gold! :sugoi:
#588  July 12, 2012, 11:55:56 pm
  • Currently working in 8 bits...
    • Sweden
You know what would make Chibi-Shredder even more fun? Using the exact same 2d sprites from the first TMNT game on the NES. XD
#589  July 13, 2012, 04:17:53 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#590  July 13, 2012, 05:21:29 am
  • IG @tanooki_ninja
    • Puerto Rico
    • maxbeta.webs.com/mugen.htm

Holy shit the last page and this one is full of good lulz!!!  :sugoi:

I totally missed out but I'm glad I'm not that late.

...Your humor is totally sany and very much in synch with the kind of humor in the old TMNT cartoons, Dcat.

Well done maestro! This is all aces in my book!
"We need other people in order to create the circumstances for the learning that we are here to generate" RIP Adam Yauch aka MCA
www.instagram.com/tanooki_ninja
#591  July 13, 2012, 03:48:42 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Random "assist character" thought of the morning.

Bebop and Rocksteady as helpers similar to Granitor and Traag: Bebop could shoulder charge you, opening up combo extensions/juggle situations. Rocksteady could shoot horizontally or diagonally, offering defensive tactics or combo extensions of sorts.

This just came to mind and I thought I would share.  :sugoi:

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#592  July 13, 2012, 04:34:54 pm
    • Germany
#593  July 13, 2012, 05:12:24 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

#594  July 13, 2012, 07:45:48 pm
    • Sweden
Yup! :D
#595  July 14, 2012, 08:38:09 pm
    • Germany
Even if the using of Nes Sprite would be cool in some way, I like the Chibi Shredder sprite that Dcat createt more.^^
#596  July 14, 2012, 09:54:12 pm
  • I see you.
    • www.mugenfreeforall.com
me too it looks more like he was cursed than the other one.

You'll fix chuchoryu ? Sounds like a plan. How about you code him from scratch instead ?
#597  July 15, 2012, 04:51:47 am
  • Dcat brought me back to Mugen!
    • USA
    • www.flickr.com/photos/22047800@N07/
Even if the using of Nes Sprite would be cool in some way, I like the Chibi Shredder sprite that Dcat createt more.^^

I second (or maybe I should say "third'ed") this sentiment!  I think that chibi sprite needs to suggest an in-between state between the regular form and the fully de-evolved form.  I think that weird-looking thing Dcat cooked up works just fine.
#598  July 15, 2012, 11:09:26 am
Good progress of Shredder. Maybe you can add ninja weapons for him.
Now he has (bomb) shurikens, maybe a smoke bomb for a time over animations. Or a throwing net like Spidey's web-ball, the opponent will be stuck temporarily.

For a super move, Shredder will kick the opponent calls the Technodrome and the the Technodrome will ride over the opponent.

Shredder calls the foot soldier, but Shredder can also punch or kick the foot soldier and says: ''useless junk!'' or ''be gone!'' Like Jill's zombie strikers.

How that sounds?
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#599  July 15, 2012, 05:36:54 pm
    • Sweden
So, Shredder summoning the Technodrome to aid him... while fighting inside the Technodrome? XD
#600  July 15, 2012, 06:00:43 pm
    • Germany