YesNoOk

fighting games news that dont deserve their own thread (Read 769523 times)

Started by Niitris, May 08, 2014, 11:34:32 pm
Share this topic:
Re: fighting games news that dont deserve their own thread
#421  June 03, 2015, 07:39:24 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
if its true then its must be some kind of record , I mean in my life I have never heard of a video game company that went bankrupt twice
#422  June 03, 2015, 08:32:09 am
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#423  June 03, 2015, 08:39:38 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#424  June 03, 2015, 08:47:05 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB

SNT

#425  June 03, 2015, 08:50:54 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
then what's this?
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJjz0Fh5JTk[/youtube]
Xuandou Xiwang, a fighting game from Chinese company Tencent that copped a lot of criticism for being essentially a shonky Chinese KOF knockoff. They later paid SNKP for the rights to use Terry and Benimaru.
#426  June 03, 2015, 09:09:17 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#427  June 03, 2015, 03:24:38 pm
  • SNK is life
:omg:
#428  June 04, 2015, 10:57:32 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
For those not it the know, Skullgirls on Steam is playable for free for the next 2 or 3 days.
Additionally, it's on sale during this period.  Now's a good time to get a feel for the game and decide if you want to purchase it.

Er... should this be posted the Skullgirls thread?
#429  June 07, 2015, 01:39:26 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
Might as well post it there as well.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#430  June 10, 2015, 02:57:03 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Can you guys give any information about this image?

thanks in advance.

#431  June 10, 2015, 03:10:18 pm
    • USA
April Fools' joke.
#432  June 10, 2015, 03:13:42 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
So there is no official character called Sheng Long in capcom?

#433  June 10, 2015, 03:17:29 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
No.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#434  June 10, 2015, 03:21:02 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
then why some guys can making Sheng Long with some indicate movements. Who, for the first time, make a sheng long with a creative moveset in mugen. Though Sheng_Long with indicated moveset is not existed in SF universe.

#435  June 10, 2015, 03:24:26 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Listen, you could have literally done a google search of Sheng Long and gotten your answer in the first two results. This is a topic for fighting game news.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#436  June 10, 2015, 03:27:11 pm
then why some guys can making Sheng Long with some indicate movements. Who, for the first time, make a sheng long with a creative moveset in mugen. Though Sheng_Long with indicated moveset is not existed in SF universe.
Because there would be no fucking sense in making a character that follows this Sheng Long joke BUT doesn't have the moves seen in that same damn joke. You would just give him a different name and not refer to the joke at all.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#437  June 10, 2015, 04:56:40 pm
  • The Goddess Returns
Because there would be no fucking sense in making a character that follows this Sheng Long joke BUT doesn't have the moves seen in that same damn joke. You would just give him a different name and not refer to the joke at all.

This. Shen Long is just an April Fool's joke that was made and possibly used as inspiration for Gouken. But Shen Long was ALWAYS a mistranslation of the Shoryuken(I believe) but it came out wrong completely.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#438  June 10, 2015, 05:28:46 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#439  June 10, 2015, 09:32:59 pm
  • Hedgehog Whisperer
  • Red Bull addict
    • Spain
    • xgargoyle.mgbr.net
XGargoyle: Battle posing since 1979
http://xgargoyle.mgbr.net
http://www.pandorabots.com/pandora/talk?botid=e71c0d43fe35093a  <-- Please click that link
http://paypal.me/XGargoyle  <-- Donations welcome!
#440  June 10, 2015, 09:47:11 pm
What the crap is thies How do unlock Sonic and Tales in smash bros melee?