YesNoOk

My gf wants to take a break...what does that mean (Read 8543 times)

Started by Zthunder, October 03, 2011, 02:00:23 am
Share this topic:
My gf wants to take a break...what does that mean
#1  October 03, 2011, 02:00:23 am
We have been together since March of this year and I swear I love her more then anyone I have met. She took my virginity and has shown me the type of love that no one has shown before. But we've both been going through a lot with our living conditions and she's sorta upset that I haven't found a job yet so we can get a place, and I admit I have a little explosive anger and she has seen it many of times. She says that she's just sick of the negativity I bring but she loves me a lot and just feels like she needs some time away. I mean this is hard because she has been the only one I have spent my time with. I pretty much didn't have a life before I met her and now we have to break? What usually happens in a break? Can someone help please.
Re: My gf wants to take a break...what does that mean
#2  October 03, 2011, 02:05:08 am
  • The Red-Eyed Wonder
She is looking for another man to fuck.
This thread is producing a shitload of bad grammar, at this rate it'll be a disease.
#3  October 03, 2011, 02:07:06 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Im sorry to say this, Zthunder, but im currently fucking your gf.

She loves my cock
#4  October 03, 2011, 02:08:13 am
  • Best supporting character in history of anime.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/aznperson569M
What she's saying in a nutshell;

Get a stable living environment, or else I'm leaving you.

And she's probably with another man  :-\

uguu
#5  October 03, 2011, 02:25:03 am
  • Because Card Fighters Clash 2 wasn't quite as good
I just love the partnership and support of the fellows of this forum, reminds me of another forum out there... anyway take the latter advice, try your best to find a job and try to be stable... not only for the sake of the relationship but also for yourself
#6  October 03, 2011, 02:27:35 am
  • FTW!!!
It means shes going to go looking for other guys IF you dont straighten up but shes leaving her options open.

Whatever you do, do not break down towards her because of the break, it'll only support what she was saying and make her think you're too attached.

If she says you've been negative then be more positive.

Been through the same few years back.
#7  October 03, 2011, 02:31:58 am
    • USA

uguu
#8  October 03, 2011, 02:50:03 am

people come and go meh you'll learn to live without her and you'll learn to love other people. nothing happens after a break up just you lonely then fastforward one week you'll be banging another chick you think she's the one.
#9  October 03, 2011, 02:57:48 am
But I have been looking for a job like crazy. I asked her in the beginning if my current conditions was fine but she was like she loves me regardless. I knew this could only drag on for so long. I just wanna cry like seriously. I have put so much into this relationship and she's really the only true gf I have ever had. I mean I keep hearing a break is basically a nice way of saying we're done. I SUCK with dating. I swear I would never meet no one like her again.

I just, I mean there has to be some faith in a break? How long do you think this could go on?
#10  October 03, 2011, 03:04:25 am
  • The Red-Eyed Wonder
But I have been looking for a job like crazy. I asked her in the beginning if my current conditions was fine but she was like she loves me regardless. I knew this could only drag on for so long. I just wanna cry like seriously. I have put so much into this relationship and she's really the only true gf I have ever had. I mean I keep hearing a break is basically a nice way of saying we're done. I SUCK with dating. I swear I would never meet no one like her again.

I just, I mean there has to be some faith in a break? How long do you think this could go on?
It can go as long as you allow it. And you're just like everyone else after the first breakup. "She was the one." Or "I'll never have another girl like her again." I thought the same thing, but I was very wrong.
This thread is producing a shitload of bad grammar, at this rate it'll be a disease.

Mog

#11  October 03, 2011, 03:06:18 am
#12  October 03, 2011, 03:10:02 am
I'm 20. But I know a lot of people say that but I swear this is different. I have never been able to relate to girl like I have with her. We have too much in common and she accepted a lot of flaws that other girls would have left after 3 seconds of finding out. I mean the girl took my V-Card as well. I just don't think any girl would be willing to have a relationship like we had. She didn't have male friends or nothing. It was just me. I know there isn't no one else out there for me. I just really hope this break isn't just a break up in disguise.

hjk

#13  October 03, 2011, 03:20:31 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
You need to move yourself to a place where you understand that, 'You don't NEED her.' Yes, you will lose the pleasure of being able to cherish someone, but you save yourself from the pain of dealing with their actions. I'm serious; you could wind up destroying yourself if another person, especially if it's someone you love, gains the right/ability to damage you.

She might stay, who knows, but you need to learn how to seriously protect your head.

Become totally confident in yourself. Make your own moves. Let no one faze you and you've won life's most treacherous battle, dude. It's the truth.

And losing your v-card to someone is all in your head. Most adults don't wind up married to the first person they've fucked. It's not that important.
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 03:27:52 am by Dammit. Duo! Dude, I'm gonna miss you man!!!
#14  October 03, 2011, 03:38:56 am
  • MOMMY!!
I'm Clownman!
#15  October 03, 2011, 03:44:21 am

then there's nothing we can do, you've already made up your mind there's no point to ask suggestions and advice. either you do something to make it all work out or sit in a corner and cry about it.
#16  October 03, 2011, 03:45:35 am
  • JoJo is boring
    • USA
She wants more space

Y'all were probably spending too much time together

I heard those exact same words a long time ago xp
#17  October 03, 2011, 03:47:25 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
They all swear it's different. It's no different for you.

Anyway, try discussing in a civil way with her what's wrong, and what need to be done. If it's about you not having a job, and just about that, then you already know how to resolve your situation.
#18  October 03, 2011, 03:58:50 am
    • USA
She wants more space

Y'all were probably spending too much time together

I heard those exact same words a long time ago xp

Probably agreed with this. From what Zthunder said, it sounds like he's crazy about his girl.  :charming:

uguu
#19  October 03, 2011, 04:09:48 am
  • Lets not bash people, be respectful human beings.
I like what Cybaster suggested. Hey man, I know how you feel like so all I can suggest is that you try to talk civil about it with her or clear your mind. Or get a job if that's what she wants and if that's what you want. I lived through something like this bro, so you will to  :)
Also there is plenty of other young ladies out their, I don't see the point of being with someone who doesn't want to be with you. Who knows, maybe this is a good thing and it will open up doors for someone who truly deserves your love.
OK class! Now remember, in order to give someone proper feedback, you must BASH them! Because being nice, and or respectful, is frowned upon in the Mugen community... Ok, so what do we do to new creators and patch makers kids?

(Kids yelling) BASH THEM!!!
^lol, not sure why there is so much here. oh well
#20  October 03, 2011, 04:15:24 am
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
This is a mugen Forum, so why do people open such personal threads so often?
Don't you have got any real life friends wich support you and whom you can talk with?
strange times...
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85