YesNoOk

Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest  (Read 306744 times)

Started by ☆★Anastasia☆★, July 14, 2016, 07:49:35 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#301  October 08, 2018, 12:04:24 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Just a minor update, we expect the site to come back online this monday. If by whatever chance the site isn't back this monday, all that means is that our outside technician managed to find a way to restore some of the lost data, but this isn't likely to happen at this point.
Re: Mugen Free For All Website: is down right now. Check this topic for the latest
#302  October 08, 2018, 12:19:24 am
  • I must continue my training...
Just a minor update, we expect the site to come back online this monday. If by whatever chance the site isn't back this monday, all that means is that our outside technician managed to find a way to restore some of the lost data, but this isn't likely to happen at this point.

That's good news.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#303  October 08, 2018, 12:19:48 am
    • USA
Thank god. God bless ya Pidgeon.
he just told you he has autism you fucking dumbass so he can't put any thought on his posts
so just bear with it or ask him to stop posting entirely
jeez the moderators of this forum are such a bunch of plain retards
Maaaaaaan, what. That's not how it works. Autism doesn't mean people can't put thought into their posts. We have plenty of posters on the spectrum who can post with tact and thought!

You both are more or less right, while I CAN put thought in my posts, it isn't the first thing that comes to mind, that and I have a hard time seeing how I say (or type) certain things. I would appreciate it if you don't associate me with my disability.
#304  October 08, 2018, 12:24:21 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
he just told you he has autism you fucking dumbass so he can't put any thought on his posts
so just bear with it or ask him to stop posting entirely
jeez the moderators of this forum are such a bunch of plain retards
Maaaaaaan, what. That's not how it works. Autism doesn't mean people can't put thought into their posts. We have plenty of posters on the spectrum who can post with tact and thought!

Thank you, Jmorphman.

See, I have high functioning autism myself. I know better then to act like an impatient little twat like Bookworm is doing. That website being down is not a matter of life or death for me... it's just a website. They're doing everything they can to get it back up (BTW, thanks for the update Rice)

So, be patient and stop using autism as an excuse for being an impatient little twat. Got it?
#305  October 08, 2018, 01:26:27 am
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
^Yes, I'm totally sure beating a dead horse is a great idea after he already got the message.
#306  October 08, 2018, 01:41:30 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
^Yes, I'm totally sure beating a dead horse is a great idea after he already got the message.

Excuse me for not noticing the two posts that were posted before I posted my post.
#307  October 08, 2018, 08:42:15 pm
    • USA
#308  October 08, 2018, 09:57:42 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
How about you first

Consider this The Warning Before The Timeout

I don't want to see you posting in this topic again unless it is a direct response to a future update from Rice, you've posted enough inanity

Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#309  October 08, 2018, 10:36:27 pm
The site isn't up but that might be good news. Maybe they recovered more back data. Let's focus on the task at hand.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
[/quote said:
#310  October 08, 2018, 10:44:24 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
We're back online.
#311  October 08, 2018, 10:55:32 pm
 :muttrox:

[/quote said:
#312  October 08, 2018, 11:51:58 pm
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
Awesome! Hopefully not much was lost.
Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#313  October 09, 2018, 04:15:18 am
  • Snek Friend
    • USA
    • coffeeflavoredmilk.neocities.org/
#314  October 09, 2018, 04:31:07 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Better than nothing! Now to start a plan with Rice and Vegaz to get banned there~ Huehuehuehue.
#315  October 10, 2018, 02:17:10 am
  • Cute Bounty Hunter
#316  October 10, 2018, 05:36:21 am
  • Frozen in Time
  • The siege continues...
    • USA
    • www.eternal-anomaly.com
@Baby Bonnie Hood:
Though I could scarcely presume my joining MFFA was outside the domain of fate, that does make two of us. :P
Latest Release: Here / Current Projects: The Penguin & Stage Rectifications (2nd Set)
#317  October 10, 2018, 01:45:07 pm
Better than nothing! Now to start a plan with Rice and Vegaz to get banned there~ Huehuehuehue.

:magneto:
*sinister hand rubbing and grinning*

Basically the site doesn't have anything past early July recovered.

Oh.  It's like I was never there.

It's no doubt a sign that it was never meant to be, so I'll just quietly remain here then.

@Baby Bonnie Hood:
Though I could scarcely presume my joining MFFA was outside the domain of fate, that does make two of us. :P

It's amazing that you 2 took so long to show up.

Anyway the site was only up good for one day. It's still up but the interface is so screwed up it's a pain in the butt to try to post right now.

Edit: scratch that. The site says fatal error. Yare yare Daze!

[/quote said:
Last Edit: October 10, 2018, 01:53:30 pm by Vegaz_Parrelli
#318  October 10, 2018, 03:34:00 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Apparently the technical issues with the site are not fully resolved yet. [We're] currently talking to the host to see what happened and trying to get it straightened out.
#319  October 10, 2018, 05:03:39 pm

[/quote said:
#320  October 11, 2018, 06:20:30 am
  • Creative Mastermind
    • Chile
    • barbwireproductions.wordpress.com
well, time to return hom--

*Fatal error: Class 'IPS\hook752' not found in /home/mugenfre/public_html/init.php(478) : eval()'d code on line 1*

...sniff.