YesNoOk

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim  (Read 216064 times)

Started by DMK, November 23, 2010, 04:19:00 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
#141  November 23, 2011, 04:01:07 am
  • FTW!!!
I dont like how the difficulty is so extreme. I understand that I can beat bandits and skeletons with one hit but wearing Legendary Dragon Scale Armor (300+armor total) with 450health but being two shot by the giant ant creature really isnt all that fun.

Its either I rape them or they rape me, no inbetween.

-At cave
-Fighting two falmers
-killed both
-around 45% health left
-Sees another Falmer
-Gets one shot by his arrow

#142  November 23, 2011, 04:12:09 am
  • TEHUH NAYUME EZ HUWK KOO MAWUN
    • Canada
What? you can't believe that something can kill you just as easily as you can kill them?

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

3DS FC: 0232 - 8852 - 3659
#143  November 23, 2011, 04:25:43 am
  • FTW!!!
-Level 40+
-Wearing full Legendary Dragon Scale Armor
-80% improved smithing
-Take little damage from bandits
-Taking out bandits with one hit
Make sense, hence I said Bandits and not Bandit Cheif or Highwayman

-Level 40+
-Wearing full Legendary Dragon Scale Armor
-Get two shot by a Falmer's arrow
Does not make sense. Best Light Armor in the game, able to take a beating by dragons, with high as hell health, getting two shot by Falmer's arrow.

Would be better if they delt Ice/Snow Troll damage, so I would not feel as if the Dragon Scale set is useless.
#144  November 23, 2011, 04:45:43 am
I agree that some enemies are built to be stronger than others, but sometimes it doesn't make sense. A Snow Sabre Cat is one of the strongest enemies in the game, stronger than most Dragons, Undead, Humanoid and Mythical creatures. Why? A Sabre Cat shouldn't be no stronger than a bear. Elite level Falmers and Forsaken are both retardedly strong for no goddamn reason. A Falmer should be equivalent or a little bit stronger than a Humanoid enemy, and Forsaken are supposed to be Bandits with a bit of story attached, why are they so strong? The difficulty overall in general isn't so bad, but the levels of certain enemies don't make alot of sense, and in the Sabre Cat and Falmer's case, they're way too common of an enemy for them to be THAT strong.
#145  November 23, 2011, 04:56:00 am
    • Canada
Wait wait, Falmer's are hard?

The only guys I've ever ahd trouble with were centurions because their cum health buckets

Harmony is harmony is harmony is not with us, harmony is not with us. Living hell is coming.

#146  November 23, 2011, 05:11:09 am
  • FTW!!!
Some Falmers are, one of the higher end Falmers can two shot you.

I dont remember the giant insect's name though, it look like a giant ant.
#147  November 23, 2011, 05:14:02 am
Certain kinds. There are difficulties for every enemy type. I don't remember the exact names for them but I think it's like, Grunt Level, Average Level and Elite Level. Grunt Level Frostbite Spiders would be the small spiders, Average Level Frostbite Spiders would be the one's that are human sized, and Elite Level Frostbite Spiders are the oversized huge ones. Every type of enemy has this except some very specific kinds of monsters.
#148  November 23, 2011, 10:52:10 pm
  • It does not block punches. Stop trying, we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearss!
    • Argentina
#149  November 28, 2011, 05:59:18 am
  • all is love in fair and war
using mouse is such troublesome in the menu... it is clearly dumbed down for console users, the same goes for less customizable character menu, at least they keep the same command line "show race menu" but then again we have to re type the name everytime.

arrgh
#150  November 28, 2011, 06:06:31 am
All of the Daedra quests are cool, they all are pretty outrageous, but give excellent loot. Some have Fallout-style dark humor, like the Falkreath one where
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#151  November 28, 2011, 04:00:38 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
#152  November 28, 2011, 05:01:15 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
8 hours cheating on a blind person. ::)

OZ

#153  November 28, 2011, 05:21:53 pm
  • ಠ_ಠ
oh yeah, that guy...killed him mid sentence.

oops.

well, I can still exploit the throw voice shout.
ಠ_ಠ
Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 05:26:25 pm by Randall Mole
#154  November 29, 2011, 05:55:22 am
  • FTW!!!
#155  November 29, 2011, 06:30:02 am
There's been alot of talk lately. The areas that lead into Morrowind and Cyrodiil (TES3 and TES4's country in case you weren't aware already.) have structured roads and land masses built into the game if you remove invisible walls, and Bethesda has once said Skyrim's DLC will be "substantial".

People have been saying that Skyrim will have huge DLCs having us revisit these two lands, but since hundreds of years have passed, you'll see what's changed about them. Personally I'm excited for Morrowind because it's way different now than it was in TES3, because volcanos erupted over that land and the Argonians have occupied that land since, so it could be something like a Wasteland like in Fallout, and it can up the level cap, because those monsters would probably be a lot stronger. If Cyrodiil, well it would be fun too, since we could get the story of how the Thalmor might have changed it since Oblivion. Others talk about Hammerfell and Elsweyr, but those two areas aren't coded into the game, so I wouldn't get my hopes up.
#156  November 29, 2011, 06:54:58 am
    • Canada
Up the level cap?! this ain't no WARCRAFT.

#157  November 29, 2011, 07:01:47 am
As in, if they decided to add more perks to the game, those who already capped out at 80+ can still get those perks without having to make a brand new character. Of course, it's kind of steep, since the level cap is so high already.

OZ

#158  November 29, 2011, 07:06:29 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
I hope they sweep us away to the summerset isles so I can complete my vision of killing every thalmor ever.
ಠ_ಠ
#159  November 29, 2011, 07:22:11 am
    • Canada
At this point I wanna kill all High Elves. . .NOt saying I HAVEN'T so far.

#160  November 29, 2011, 08:16:50 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
I hope they sweep us away to the summerset isles so I can complete my vision of killing every thalmor ever.

haha i've been doing the same thing, killing every thalmor i come across except the quest related ones which won't die. fuck the thalmor, major douchebags.