YesNoOk

BrokenMUGENhr screenpack (Read 267725 times)

Started by Sniper, December 19, 2008, 08:27:02 pm

Vyx

Re: BrokenMUGENhr screenpack
#341  January 03, 2009, 09:33:19 pm
  • Ware yori sugure mono wa nashi
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Dear Ynvaser,

[edited by Vyx under Sniper account...]

Dears Mugenguild Members.

BrokenMUGENhr team is proudly to present :

BrokenMUGENhr V 1.0 - 48 slots version

(An HR edit of the WinMugen brokenMUGEN Screenpack v.0.99 by two4teezee)

Details of this release

Regards.

Vyx.
#342  January 03, 2009, 09:37:30 pm
    • ynvaser.extra.hu
Yeah, but you don't thank him. ::) I'd put him in both places if I were you.
#343  January 03, 2009, 10:47:55 pm
  • Kikou Shou
Dear cheers05,

legally you can. You will have problem with mugen community because they consider this his warhouse if it's not your creations or if you don't have all chars authors agreements.

Regards.

Vyx.

Thanks Vyx!  Youre the greatest!  I spent so much time making my MUGEN and people always want it.  I think it would be only right for them to appreciate the effort that I put into making it.  How long have you been making yours?  How many is on your team?  I do this all on my own so perhaps a 20 dollar donation per person would cover it, with shipping and handling of course :)

"Why pay 40 dollars for mugen?  Now, for a limited time offer, you can donate 20 dollars plus S&H and get your hands on Everything vs Everything!"

Seriously, I look forward to your screenpack.  Whats the increments in donations?  If its great, perhaps people may donate.

Your friend,
Cheers05
Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 10:51:04 pm by cheers05
#344  January 03, 2009, 10:53:40 pm
Hey Vyx, I know someone greater than you.

(I'm responding to your personal text)

Vyx

#345  January 03, 2009, 11:14:15 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Dear Cadia,

The blasphemy ! ;)
Saa, kami ni inorinasai.

Regards.

Vyx.

Dear Cheer05

Donation system is not implemented yet... It will be in january.
Our add value on the screenpack is the HR select screen and the winmugen plus compatibility.
I hope you will enjoy it, that's really one of the best mugen screenpack.

Regards.

Vyx.
Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 11:19:19 pm by Vyx
#346  January 04, 2009, 04:45:29 am
  • Pretending to know Japanese is stupid.
    • www.sevenhertz.net/
Dear Vyx

Check out my personal text.

Don't touch my moustache,
Tom Servo
Check me out.

Naruto sucks.

Vyx

#347  January 04, 2009, 01:14:59 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Dear Tom,

"A stie ca stim ceea ce stim, si a stie ca nu stim ceea ce nu stim, asta este adevarata inteligenta" (Stapan Kong)

"Savoir que l'on sait ce que l'on sait, et savoir que l'on ne sait pas ce que l'on ne sait pas, voila la véritable intelligence" (Maître Kong)

"Saber que sabe lo que sabe, y saber que no sabe lo que no sabe, este es la verdadera intelligencia" (Maestro Kong)

"To know that you know what you know, and to know that you don't know what you don't know, this is the real intelligence" (Kong Master)

Regards.

Vyx.

(PS "Kong Fuzi" - 500 before JC, renamed by french jesuits "Confucius" around 1600 after JC)
#348  January 04, 2009, 01:18:49 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Why the fuck are you writing in Romanian ? o_O

Vyx

#349  January 04, 2009, 01:25:12 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Draga God's Anger.

Pentru ca vorbesc deasemenea romana.

Salutari.

Vyx.
#350  January 04, 2009, 01:29:17 pm
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
Dear Vyx,

Chicken butt.

With love, care, and three ounces of anthrax,
Vegeta 20XX

Dear cheers05,

legally you can. You will have problem with mugen community because they consider this his warhouse if it's not your creations or if you don't have all chars authors agreements.

Regards.

Vyx.

Thanks Vyx!  Youre the greatest!  I spent so much time making my MUGEN and people always want it.  I think it would be only right for them to appreciate the effort that I put into making it.  How long have you been making yours?  How many is on your team?  I do this all on my own so perhaps a 20 dollar donation per person would cover it, with shipping and handling of course :)

"Why pay 40 dollars for mugen?  Now, for a limited time offer, you can donate 20 dollars plus S&H and get your hands on Everything vs Everything!"

Seriously, I look forward to your screenpack.  Whats the increments in donations?  If its great, perhaps people may donate.

Your friend,
Cheers05

*facepalm*

You really need to stop sucking the wrong dicks. The MKB guy, Sniper, next thing you know, he'll be taking it in the poop shoot from Fire Dragon.

If you haven't gotten the concept that Vyx is SELLING MUGEN, then you deserve all the dick, jizz, and STDs coming your way.

Vyx

#351  January 04, 2009, 01:39:50 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Dear Vegeta,

"Erare humanum est, sed perseverare diabolicum."

Regards.

Vyx.
#352  January 04, 2009, 01:40:34 pm
    • France
Vegeta, are you having a competition with Tetsuo9999999999999 for the most dense guy in the universe ?

Vyx

#353  January 04, 2009, 01:44:22 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Dear god's Anger,

The most dense guy in the universe ? maybe... i see some correlation with black hole density ... ;D

Regards.

Vyx.
#354  January 04, 2009, 01:46:07 pm
    • France

Vyx

#355  January 04, 2009, 02:00:56 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Dear God's Anger,

Quote from: Loli is loving Venom~ on Yesterday at 05:27:37 am
Quote from: Tetsuo9999 on Yesterday at 05:07:38 am
I see it..

Who said black holes are the most dense thing in the universe?

I'm not sure you can teach to these guys the 5 strings theories, the M theory or even, any fondamental knowledges about Quantic Mechanics...

I personally think that vegeta intelligence is trying to pass the Planck wall limit....

:sugoi:

Regards.

Vyx.
Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 03:18:30 pm by Vyx
#356  January 04, 2009, 03:24:35 pm
Dear Vyx

Check out my personal text.

Don't touch my moustache,
Tom Servo
Vyx's Personal text, is taken from Orochi's winpose speech, and the one he responded to me, was Goenitz's pre-fight speech. I know this information, because I read it ages ago.
Project Vyx
#357  January 07, 2009, 09:20:38 pm
Here is an Image I took with your screenpack, you can tell by the Misalignment of the fonts on the bottom.

Look at the portraits....that is High-res. That's the quality, you want to aim for.

Vyx

Project Vyx
#358  January 07, 2009, 09:55:37 pm
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Dear Cadia,

You effectively did this screenshot on our screenpack, the good quality of the little portraits is very different than the old broken mugen (check maxbeta screenshots... or do one with the old broken mugen)

I don't understand about what misalignment you speak. The only identified bug is the select cursor size and i said we will modify it.

So  :

Two4teeze broken Mugen was an excellent screenpack
The 2 mains problem on two4teeze screenpack were ugly portraits and winmugen plus incompatibility
BrokenMUGENhr is an edit. You said the inverse
BrokenMUGENhr is an HR edit, because it was the only way to have nice portraits and winmugen plus compatibility. You said the inverse
That's an evident add-value to have an excellent screenpack with nice portraits and winmugen plus compatibility. You said the inverse.
There is 1 little bug identified we will modify it.

Now you have it, I really hope you will enjoy our screenpack.

Ut supra, Verba docent, exempla trahunt.

Sincere.

Vyx.
Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 10:17:32 pm by Vyx
Project Vyx
#359  January 08, 2009, 02:11:15 am

I don't understand about what misalignment you speak. The only identified bug is the select cursor size and i said we will modify it.

Dear Vyx,

This misalignment that was spoken of is the way in which the original fonts reflect pixel by pixel with the ones above on the "Mode bar" in the original. But in "BrokenMugenhr" the letters don't reflect the same way, instead the letters from the secondary "Mode" information Ie the mode which you are in and the Stage information are under the space from the above. 

Sincerely, Nxxs.

Or in terms that anyone can understand.
The "mode" Is double pixel spaced while the "Mode information" IE "training room" is single pixel spaced...
Apples are good m'kay?

Vyx

Project Vyx
#360  January 08, 2009, 10:07:28 am
    • www.brokenmugenhr.com
Dear Nxxs,

The "mode" Is double pixel spaced while the "Mode information" IE "training room" is single pixel spaced...

Gotcha. Thanks a lot man, that's exactly this type of review we are looking for. Objective and constructive...
We didn't saw this bug. 

So, Ty to Cadia too, to have identified this bug. There is now 2 bugs identified. We're currently starting FreezaHR edit project so, it could take few time but we will correct them in the same update.

Nxxs, i hope you will enjoy our screenpack. Every new advice is welcome.

Regards.

Vyx.