YesNoOk

Fate/Grand Order (Read 2141969 times)

Started by c001357, August 10, 2015, 05:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Fate/Grand Order
#3861  October 21, 2019, 08:29:49 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
The final chapter of the Elly-Fest trilogy (Halloween 3) starts this week on the 23rd.
#3862  October 23, 2019, 05:36:04 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Decided to throw in a ten roll in the Part two banner for Shimousa...

I has NP2 Mama now! =D
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#3863  October 23, 2019, 02:11:52 pm
so according to da vinci pyramids are middle eastern... good to know.
#3864  October 23, 2019, 04:51:04 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
My good luck from Shimosa didn't carry over to Elly-Fest and I got spooked by NP2 Altera and NP2 Ozy.... No Neet-Hime for me then since she could have been a nice addition to my Quick Ciritcal team before Skadi rolls around.

so according to da vinci pyramids are middle eastern... good to know.

Well yeah...the Pyramids are from Egypt, which is part of the Middle East.
#3865  October 23, 2019, 09:25:02 pm
  • The Goddess Returns

2 multi's. Double Rainbows. And it's a NEET and a Pirate... really says something huh.
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#3866  October 23, 2019, 11:26:40 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
My Shimousa Banners experience in a nutshell
#3867  October 24, 2019, 04:02:12 pm
did a ten roll got spooked by zerkerlot. WHY?
#3868  October 24, 2019, 05:44:58 pm
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Did a single roll, got a second Parvati.

I am so confused.  What is my luck?
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#3869  October 25, 2019, 03:17:58 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Did a single roll, got a second Parvati.

I am so confused.  What is my luck?

Don't you worry. According to laws of probability, your great luck right now will soon be offset by despair.

Source: Me in despair during Shinjuku, Summer 1 Rerun, and Halloween 3 banner after a lucky streak

Halloween event in JP being replaced by Saber Wars 2. Currently featured Servants are Space Ishtar and Calamity Jane.

No welfare Servant and the only bonus Servant (for extra Altrium dorps) this time around is Vanilla Altria/OG Saber.
Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 01:41:21 pm by Magical Amber
#3870  October 27, 2019, 01:16:39 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
#3871  October 29, 2019, 02:49:19 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Well the Servant Universe is involved with this event so I wouldn't be surprised if at some point it's hijacked to become a Halloween event like when Space Ishtar tuned Zasshu-Fest into Ishtar-Fest halfway through.

Space Ishtar is 5* Avenger (AoE Arts) and Calamity Jane is 4* Archer (ST Quick)

As for NA, the Babylonia Anime campaign starts tomorrow with Enkidu/Quetz banner and some free goodies like quartz and tickets. We'll also be getting 30 more quartz for completing a like/retweet event.
#3872  October 29, 2019, 02:53:15 pm
oh wow that's the most generous thing they did in NA. usually it's just 3 or 5 tickets.

so all in all we gonna get  free 30 sq and 10 more from the quests and 7 tickets. that's a lot. that's a great abigail fund.

drained all my friend points and i couldn't get the event 3* ce. kinda like the design. spent 100k+
Last Edit: October 29, 2019, 03:03:33 pm by 地獄の花
#3873  October 30, 2019, 02:23:37 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪

Space Ishtar NP. Lol she literally looked at Kama's NP and was like "Hold my gems!". Just like Demon King Nobu and Valkyrie, she is composed of several different forms of Ishtar who are sharing one Saint Graph.

Has the very unique ability to change the card type of her NP through her second skill which makes her incredibly flexible from all types of supports, though her low NP hit count of 3 hits prevents this NP from being busted.
#3874  October 30, 2019, 06:55:43 pm
she is composed of several different forms of Ishtar who are sharing one Saint Graph.
And yet apparently all of them use Rin's face even though I'm pretty sure there was a mention that Ishtar's real body wasn't supposed to particularly look like her when they loaded Ishtar into Rin's body. That's the problem with the joke stuff in Fate, once someone makes a choice like that, no one steps away from it. Nobunaga and Okita started as a joke and then it became legit. And all the terrible genderbents are all the versions we'll ever get. It wouldn't be so bad if at least they made use of the ability to just pick a new aspect of a legend to explain a new design and even a gender un-bending sitting next to the existing designs, but no, nobody touch the waifu.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 07:03:35 pm by Byakko
#3875  October 31, 2019, 08:15:11 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Isn't that because Space Ishtar within the Servant Universe is well...still a Servant? So that means she wouldn't be able to manifest with her true self due to being a high ranking Divine Spirit that can't be summoned normally. I know what you mean, but It would still make sense for her to possess Rin for any appearance that would include her being a Servant.

Well it's either that or her artist needs any excuse to draw Rin considering she has a massive lady boner for her apparently.
#3876  October 31, 2019, 04:35:23 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I just learned that alt-edgy emiya is the version of emiya we get if he kills sakura in heaven feels... then rin tries to get the holy grail to revive sakura so he kills rin too. I was reading a bit on the fate VN bad ends, got pretty interested so I will google for more bad ends.
#3877  November 01, 2019, 02:01:50 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
Used one of the monthly tickets on the wrong banner. Ended up getting NP2 Lucha-nee. Not complaining and was pleasantly surprised but that could have been Okki had I summoned on the Halloween banner.
#3878  November 02, 2019, 08:50:25 am
  • The Ultimate Shield
  • I WANT IT ALL!!!
Well uh, this is weird. 

I ten rolled Ozymandias, and summon ticket'd Archer of Inferno.  On the Babylonia anime banner. 

I'm confused, but not complaining in the slightest.
GOH: bmc would tell birds that they're broken because they shouldn't air recover.
#3879  November 02, 2019, 10:47:22 am
  • Retired
  • Terminally Online
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/devon/
I'd pull on the Babylonia banner, but Taiga isn't on it.

Like, come on.
#3880  November 02, 2019, 11:58:58 pm
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
8m downloads campaign with the return of King Hassan on the 7th.

Padoru-Fest 2: Jailter Strikes back (Christmas 2 Rerun) starts on the 12th.
Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 02:38:32 am by Magical Amber