YesNoOk

Metal Warrior Works - Special Offer: Commissions only $4 USD  (Read 249025 times)

Started by Metal Warrior, June 29, 2015, 03:40:47 am
Re: Metal Warrior's SNK Works (Commissions Only $3 USD)
#81  February 19, 2016, 11:09:37 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Left some replies there. Your work is amazing, MetalWarrior.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#82  February 19, 2016, 11:13:38 am
That asshole deletes comments he doesn't like (like MetalWarrior's), so you'll have to keep posting those... if you want to waste your time, that is.
He'll never learn so why bother?

If people think he's in the right, prove them wrong.
Keep doing what you're doing and don't release anything to the public, like you said. He has your old stuff, let him have his fun with that.
Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 11:22:41 am by Sin-
#83  February 19, 2016, 12:14:50 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
How did he even get most of those characters, I mean he even has the unreleased mugenchina original characters.

My advice would be to just ignore those people and just keep doing what you're doing, negativity like that is a huge demotivator.
#84  February 19, 2016, 02:06:32 pm
  • ORA ORA!!!
Left some replies there. Your work is amazing, MetalWarrior.

In youtube:
+heil88mugen eres una puta escoria ladrona.
metroker, eres un puto ladrón de mierda. SNK STRYDER IS IN THE WORKS BY METAL WARRIOR, NOT METROKER. THIS GUY IS A THIEF.

Wow...lol
Thank you Felo! Great!

How did he even get most of those characters, I mean he even has the unreleased mugenchina original characters.

My advice would be to just ignore those people and just keep doing what you're doing, negativity like that is a huge demotivator.

Misamu was his favorite victim. He is a hacker, but don't have artistic experience to finish the works that steal.

That asshole deletes comments he doesn't like (like MetalWarrior's), so you'll have to keep posting those... if you want to waste your time, that is.
He'll never learn so why bother?

If people think he's in the right, prove them wrong.
Keep doing what you're doing and don't release anything to the public, like you said. He has your old stuff, let him have his fun with that.

Thats True Sin! My updated works are better than the old ones. I have worked on that Strider 9 years ago, the new version is much better, so there is no problem.   

I have found a "tribute" to Metroker aka Heil88mugen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TGGe3mLQ0

Last Edit: February 19, 2016, 06:16:22 pm by METAL WARRIOR
#85  February 20, 2016, 12:47:18 am
I have found a "tribute" to Metroker aka Heil88mugen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74TGGe3mLQ0

What a terrible, cringeworthy video, even made by Metroker himself.
This is also going too far.

MODERATOR WARNING

I don't like doing this, but it needs to be done:

Everyone, stop talking about Metroker, it's getting off-topic. It contributes nothing to this topic, it's not needed. I'll take action if anyone keeps talking about it.

With that out of the way,
Sprite(s) of the day: Simpsons family:

I see some staircase banding on Homer's jeans. It might be the style though.
Last Edit: February 20, 2016, 01:20:46 am by Sin-
#86  February 20, 2016, 01:14:20 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
This is a generic forum signature.
#87  February 20, 2016, 08:06:34 pm
    • Brazil
    • rafhot@msn.com
    • www.guimabrotherscreations.blogspot.com
awesome work as always my friend!
 i still need the takuma walk animations dont forget me :P
and very soon jack turner kof style too :)

#88  February 20, 2016, 09:16:32 pm
  • ORA ORA!!!

Man, i'm ready to make your sprites, i got some free time now!
#89  February 20, 2016, 09:42:26 pm
    • Brazil
    • rafhot@msn.com
like you did with robert i need a takuma walk animation, the sprites im using on my project are from cci takuma that i sent to you
if you are able to make a imponent walk similar that he uses on kofxiii but with his old kof sprites will be perfect from my project
#90  February 21, 2016, 12:29:32 am
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public

I would love to see a full Jack turner in KOF style, are you just making it for beats of rage or mugen use too?
#91  February 21, 2016, 03:49:48 am
    • Brazil
    • rafhot@msn.com
i will comissioned just the sprites i need for my project, i dont have money to pay for the entire sprite set for use in mugen, but we can make a team work  and split the entire char value between  5 or more people who have interest in the entire jack turner for mugen

he is tottaly badass

what do you guys think? lets make a team work and put this fat guy in mugen too!
#92  February 21, 2016, 03:51:07 am
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
i will comissioned just the sprites i need for my project, i dont have money to pay for the entire sprite set for use in mugen, but we can make a team work  and split the entire char value between  5 or more people who have interest in the entire jack turner for mugen

he is tottaly badass

what do you guys think? lets make a team work and put this fat guy in mugen too!

holy shit... how much do you need to finish?
#93  February 21, 2016, 04:37:43 am
  • SNK is life
He's one of the very few characters that were never converted to KOF style. But honestly the other day I saw some BOR Mod with Jack using SNES sprites, and it almost looked legit (size wise, mostly)
#94  February 21, 2016, 05:01:34 am

he is tottaly badass

Wow!
And as for metal warrior what you've done with strider is phenomenal!
#95  February 21, 2016, 08:28:44 am
  • ORA ORA!!!
I have made this Jack 8 years ago, to use in our old AOF4 project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDobVhbBKf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7DyD1l1tTc
I need to update it with something better.
Rafhot, i have send a e-mail to you, please check it!

He's one of the very few characters that were never converted to KOF style. But honestly the other day I saw some BOR Mod with Jack using SNES sprites, and it almost looked legit (size wise, mostly)

A demanding guy like you talking about to combine old school sprites with kof sprites?

Or this is only to make Rafhot to desist to make the comissioned work with me? Well, with this comment, it's not hard.
I have a wife, have a family, and this work is helping me a lot.
I'm a cool guy, i'm always treat people well, i don't know why the people make this.
A lot of guys will come here to talk that you're right, for sure, but this comment was unhappy.
Last Edit: February 21, 2016, 09:31:05 am by METAL WARRIOR
#96  February 21, 2016, 02:40:30 pm
    • Brazil
    • rafhot@msn.com

he is tottaly badass

holy shit... how much do you need to finish?

i will need around just 45 sprites to make him a boss into my project
but i think he deserves a mugen kof version, he is one of the most memorable snk characters in my opinion

#97  February 21, 2016, 03:37:16 pm
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
I have made this Jack 8 years ago, to use in our old AOF4 project:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDobVhbBKf0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7DyD1l1tTc
I need to update it with something better.
Rafhot, i have send a e-mail to you, please check it!

A demanding guy like you talking about to combine old school sprites with kof sprites?

Or this is only to make Rafhot to desist to make the comissioned work with me? Well, with this comment, it's not hard.
I have a wife, have a family, and this work is helping me a lot.
I'm a cool guy, i'm always treat people well, i don't know why the people make this.
A lot of guys will come here to talk that you're right, for sure, but this comment was unhappy.

I dont think was saying rafhot shouldnt do the commission, he was just pointing out something he noticed.
#98  February 21, 2016, 04:10:45 pm
    • Brazil
    • rafhot@msn.com
aof2 jack have around 450 sprites in total, if 10 people have the same interest and join forces to pay 45 sprites for each. think its a great deal for everybody in this community. and become later a common pratice
its like a crowdfunding for something every kof lover want to have in his roster
anyone have interest?
#99  February 21, 2016, 05:55:08 pm
  • SNK is life
Oh no no no, that's not even the sprites I had in mind, I was just saying I remember it looked kinda cool - see for yourself (Jack appears around 2:15):

To be honest, this project is of my interest as well - I'd really love Jack in KOF style! I was just circling around in my head how this character could be converted without having to do EVERYTHING from scratch, because those projects can get to be pretty daunting. Especially with Jack I was concerned about the size, since AOF sprites are HUGE compared to KOF style, so what I mentioned was referring to solving the problem of size particularly (which in retrospect, after having a second look at it, it's still kinda iffy, not quite right)

Mufucka, if you go through with this, I'll toss in a few buck myself. This is worth it IMO
#100  February 21, 2016, 06:18:56 pm
    • Brazil
    • rafhot@msn.com
the aof2 version was used on openbor too in the trouble in southtown openbor game by jon silva