• The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
nice roster so far good luck with everything
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
Re: Progress
#1062  June 21, 2014, 07:24:09 pm
Don't think I'll be able to help testing for now.
But I trust there are plenty that are :)
#1063  June 22, 2014, 06:08:44 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Started making info\progress threads (fuck they are time consuming) if you have questions for a specific character ask in there. I'll try to get them all up by Monday or so for those I have fully fleshed out. Finished Cell's system reset. That's 5 down 6 left.
#1064  June 26, 2014, 01:38:43 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Just about done with frieza's reset, he took longer since I brought stuff over rather than just starting from the base. I know I mentioned doing progress threads which I will, just had a family emergency the last few days with my sister getting hit by a car and now getting surgery.

But once I finish off frieza I'll make some more and edit goku and vegeta's with some screenshots, and later gameplay video's.(hopefully) I'm also going to implement the super bg\fx\whatnot with frieza, as well as think of a super Ko win BG (I'm open to suggestions)

For the super Bg I'm going to basically go with the MVC 1 style since to me it felt the most fitting of ideas\possibilities I could do. Also I've been giving most everyone different QCF,A (Powerful Ki special) atm, Frieza has a ground wave,cell has his ki shield(it's great against projectiles when in close or med range) goku has a mini beam.

Piccolo will get a burst of ki that would explode within time, causing damage in a small radius. Gohan will leap into the air and fire a rainfall of ki blast. The longer you hold the more you fire (max will be 6) if you can remember the fireball flowers in the underwater levels in Mario Bros. 3 You'll know what I mean. Of course at a faster speed than that. Also I'll have to spiffy up vegeta's so that it doesn't feel outdone in comparison to all the new different ones.

18 will get Ki grenades that I'll be snagging from cyanide's kirby. I'll keep the three versions and they'll be based on charging the button,quick tap will release the slow timer and the longer you hold afterward the further it'll go.

The more unique attacks will do less damage than the more straight forward attacks. Vegeta's blast will also have a stun to it on full charge possibly.
#1065  June 26, 2014, 02:31:54 pm
Wow, hope she's okay :\
#1066  June 28, 2014, 09:55:09 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Just got to test your "System Vegeta", and I like it (even though yeah, I somehow played with it months ago when you had this system already).
Honestly, I feel both systems are fine, so if you're more at ease with this one because it gives you more liberties, then go for it. :)

When you say each character will get unique traits with strengthes and weaknesses, you're talking about subtle changes in the system for each character right ?

Hope everything's fine with your sister now ! :(
#1067  June 28, 2014, 10:07:16 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Yea,mainly in the variation of their combo's and ki usage (some will do 8 ki shots, some 7 some 9 etc) as well as the ki button in general. Also how quick they power up and other small tiny features no one will even notice unless you looked hard enough.

Some players will feel more defensive than others (cell) while some will be more of a mind game (Frieza) so it all depends.

Also I thought up a bonus game that should be fun, I don't wanna spoil it because I'd rather keep it a surprise, but I'd say it's like sfII's car bonus stage, on steroids.
Last Edit: June 28, 2014, 10:14:03 pm by Neocide
#1068  July 01, 2014, 09:10:16 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
Frieza is finished, Ginyu is just about finished as well Then I follow up with yamcha, 18,and kuririn.

As of now I would say I'm more than half done with resetting the system in everyone. I tried to make videos but fraps is acting weird with me (Recording everything upside down) I'll have to figure it out later to show some differences in the bases.

#1069  July 01, 2014, 09:30:20 pm
    • keroroseed00@hotmail.fr

I have the same problem with fraps =/
#1070  July 01, 2014, 09:49:09 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
Yo just get bandicam. You get better recording FPS, better res settings, and less BS IMO. Only annoying thing is that little bandicam text on the top
#1071  July 01, 2014, 09:51:20 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Yes the bandicam text is annoying, and the Fraps turning 1.1 footage upside down is common, I had it too.
But don't you convert your videos anyway in a video editing software? Flipping it there is a piece of cake ofcourse.
You kinda HAVE to convert it I guess because Fraps recordings are HUGE, like 1 gig for every 30 seconds of recorded footage.
#1072  July 01, 2014, 09:53:12 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
When I made a video with Camtasia and exported it to MP4, the end result was about 16MB when the original size was around 160MB, so that might help with the size issue :)
#1073  July 01, 2014, 11:07:23 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I usually use Fraps + Ultra mp4 converter to turn them into wmv's I never seen an option to flip it I'll have to look.

I just got bandicam, and it's doing the same thing, I think it has to do with 1.1. As I've been able to record fine in 1.0

Bandicam also mucked up my color for some reason D:

Posted: July 02, 2014, 10:14:45 am
figured out video flipping issue,should show some tomorrow a bunch.
Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 10:14:45 am by Neocide
#1074  July 06, 2014, 11:51:54 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
7-6-14

Finished the reset on ginyu, took a bit longer because I had to do some more sprites for him I didn't know I missed. One of the reasons I haven't showed any videos yet is because of it. I can upload some later if people have a certain person they want to see I can record them if they are finished base wise.

Kuririn will begin today.
#1075  July 07, 2014, 03:07:45 am
Piccolo?
#1076  July 10, 2014, 02:04:27 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
shit didn't even see this post, I'll make some piccolo videos once I finish off this stuff with kuririn :)
#1077  July 11, 2014, 01:01:47 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
I tho u said u didnt had is sheet finished.

6+chars sprited on 1+1/2 year?
Dude you a pretty fast for the style.
#1078  July 11, 2014, 01:50:21 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
whose sheet?

And I've just finished about 31 sprites in a span of 2 and a half days on kuririn. Piccolo has been done for a while, BenHazard finished him off almost 6-7 months ago.
#1079  July 11, 2014, 10:38:18 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
#1080  July 13, 2014, 11:13:59 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
actually 43 sprites in 3 days :p

7-13-14

Half way done with kuririn,s system. All that's left on him is aligning some sparks, air ki blast, and sounds, plus doing one intro that I love that I'll bring back.
I'll show video showcases of everyone once I finish resetting everyone. I wanted to show some now, but Its going to take me too far out of my way atm to do so, I haven't forgotten and I still plan to showcase everyone with their system in. 

I hope people realize this still exists or actually care :V