YesNoOk

I need your help!! (Read 9059 times)

Started by SckronZF, December 22, 2017, 07:10:15 pm
Share this topic:
I need your help!!
New #1  December 22, 2017, 07:10:15 pm
    • Mexico
hello everyone, a long time ago publish a beta of my char beerus, in this post I mentioned that I was forming a project called DragonBall vs The World, well, now I need the help of anyone who wants to contribute to this with a simple thing ...

Chars suggestions, why? because even though the project is personal, in the end there will be people from this community who will be free to download it and I want to give opportunity to that community to choose these chars,

Now, on the DB side, there is nothing to choose from as I am subject to Extreme Butoden sprites but, on the side of '' The World '' it is from where you choose which chars you want, or suggest ....

to suggest chars could only one condition and is that the CHARS that choose sprites exist and visually fit with those of Dragon Ball Extreme Butoden, for example, Ryu from Street Fighter in the case of the Sprites that would be used are those of the Capcom vs. SNK 2 because they fit .....

Well, having said that, I wait for your suggestions, after there is a considerable number of suggestions I will make a survey :D

I attached videos of the style that these characters will have:

Project Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ub6KMP7

Thank you in advance for your help!!
Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 09:54:12 pm by SckronZF
Re: I need your help!!
#2  December 22, 2017, 08:15:11 pm
  • Idea!
    • USA
You could use the Scorpion and Sub-Zero as well as other characters that were made by Seanaltly if you so choose.
Re: I need your help!!
#3  December 23, 2017, 01:58:22 am
Great Game project. You should consider Luffy from One Piece. Arc System made their Sprites just like Dragonball Z Extreme Butoden. Also have a go with Superman.