YesNoOk

Jmorphman's WIP thread: Project S.H.I.N.(go): Shingo Beta out! (Read 2441667 times)

Started by Jmorphman, November 01, 2010, 09:13:43 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Got a light?

This is the water
81 (25.2%)
And this is the well
77 (24%)
Drink full, and descend
33 (10.3%)
The horse is the white of the eye
37 (11.5%)
And the dark within
52 (16.2%)
This is the water
41 (12.8%)
And this is the well
0 (0%)
Drink full, and descend
0 (0%)
The horse is the white of the eye
0 (0%)
And the dark within
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 318

SNT

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread
#541  January 03, 2011, 07:24:24 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE SENTENCE SAYING GODDAMNIT.
Whatever it is, it's a hell of a lot more readable than anything from my friend ̸͔̦̜̥̌̌Z̹ͣ͗̎Å͉̤̪̮̳̈́ͨ̿͌Ḷ̸̣͎̒ͣ͛̚G͕̝̱͍͍̗̱̑ͨ̂̾͂O̢͈͖͙̺ͬ̑ W̴̿͒̍͢҉̠Hͧͪ̇̅̄ͪ͏̖͚̲̫͘͢O̧̾͑͌̓͒̍͏̡̖̯̞͓̣͖̣͍ ̥̣̖̰͎̮̖̮̈́̊̈͜Ẁ̭̘͙̟͙̪̟̳̀͡A͓͇̾͢͢͡ͅͅI̧̡̭͈̔̇̔̿͘T̊̏̐͏͏̪͖̥̜̯̻̪͚S̘̼ͦͦ̉ͥͩ̊ͩ ̧ͯ̍͞҉͙̮̫̣̦̞͎ͅB͒ͩͮ̌̈́͋ͨ̐ͩ̆̽͒̈ͯͮ̚҉̷̧҉̵̬̠̬̜̼̟̭̯͚ͅEͧ̾̾ͯ̄̽̋́ͯ͊͗̚̚҉̛͇̩͖͓͇̬̮͖̙̹̩̥̝̟̗͎̩H̡̩̞̜̭͕͍̞̭̯ͮ͗̿̒̆̔̎͂͞͡͡I̸̢̢̧͓̣̣̥ͪ̍̇͗͌ͤ͐͗ͬ̒̈́̆̒̚͢ͅṄ́ͪͮ̑̓ͯ͏̵͉̗͙̗̗̮͖̤͚̞̖͍̲̙͢͞͡ͅD̨̧̛̛̞̥̖͇̼̣͕̦͕̲̰̣̤̬̞̏ͯ̅̿̓͜ ̵̿͊̆̀̈́̀̀̀ͪ̊̄ͪ̒͏̢̗̮͔̝͡T̸̵̵̙̘̞̭̜͉̥̤̬̺̫̥̮ͦ̏̑ͧͣͬ́͋͘͝ͅH̴̹͎͈͎͚͍̫͖̘͍̤̮͚͌̌ͩ̉ͦ͂̃̒̔̂̏́͊̾̐̊́̕͢È̜̻̖̟̥̈́ͤ̃̿̋̎̑̇͆̍͢͢͢͟ ̅͑̊̅ͫ͐͂ͩͨ̅̓ͮ́̅̈̃̓͐̂҉̨͇̝͖̞̤̬͚͠W͗ͯͦͫ̋̌̊̓̇̂̍̆͏̧̰̣̟̥̙̩̤̫̥̠̜̰̥̬͔̤ͅA͖̠̖̤͙̠̯͗͊ͣ̓͐̄̕͝L̵̼̬͍̦̉̀ͮͫ̑̂̓̐̇ͩͮ̀̚͞L̴̢̛̥̳͙͈͚̲̲͛ͬͥͭ̀̊͐̓ͯ͐̒ͭ̌͆ͯ͐ͦ̋͗͝ͅͅ.̂̓̂̓̆̂ͧͯ͋ͨ͏̹̺̯̝͙̣̞͕̲̺̙̗́
#542  January 03, 2011, 07:30:16 am
  • You will not stop me!
    • USA
̸͔̦̜̥̌̌Z̹ͣ͗̎Å͉̤̪̮̳̈́ͨ̿͌Ḷ̸̣͎̒ͣ͛̚G͕̝̱͍͍̗̱̑ͨ̂̾͂O̢͈͖͙̺ͬ̑ W̴̿͒̍͢҉̠Hͧͪ̇̅̄ͪ͏̖͚̲̫͘͢O̧̾͑͌̓͒̍͏̡̖̯̞͓̣͖̣͍ ̥̣̖̰͎̮̖̮̈́̊̈͜Ẁ̭̘͙̟͙̪̟̳̀͡A͓͇̾͢͢͡ͅͅI̧̡̭͈̔̇̔̿͘T̊̏̐͏͏̪͖̥̜̯̻̪͚S̘̼ͦͦ̉ͥͩ̊ͩ ̧ͯ̍͞҉͙̮̫̣̦̞͎ͅB͒ͩͮ̌̈́͋ͨ̐ͩ̆̽͒̈ͯͮ̚҉̷̧҉̵̬̠̬̜̼̟̭̯͚ͅEͧ̾̾ͯ̄̽̋́ͯ͊͗̚̚҉̛͇̩͖͓͇̬̮͖̙̹̩̥̝̟̗͎̩H̡̩̞̜̭͕͍̞̭̯ͮ͗̿̒̆̔̎͂͞͡͡I̸̢̢̧͓̣̣̥ͪ̍̇͗͌ͤ͐͗ͬ̒̈́̆̒̚͢ͅṄ́ͪͮ̑̓ͯ͏̵͉̗͙̗̗̮͖̤͚̞̖͍̲̙͢͞͡ͅD̨̧̛̛̞̥̖͇̼̣͕̦͕̲̰̣̤̬̞̏ͯ̅̿̓͜ ̵̿͊̆̀̈́̀̀̀ͪ̊̄ͪ̒͏̢̗̮͔̝͡T̸̵̵̙̘̞̭̜͉̥̤̬̺̫̥̮ͦ̏̑ͧͣͬ́͋͘͝ͅH̴̹͎͈͎͚͍̫͖̘͍̤̮͚͌̌ͩ̉ͦ͂̃̒̔̂̏́͊̾̐̊́̕͢È̜̻̖̟̥̈́ͤ̃̿̋̎̑̇͆̍͢͢͢͟ ̅͑̊̅ͫ͐͂ͩͨ̅̓ͮ́̅̈̃̓͐̂҉̨͇̝͖̞̤̬͚͠W͗ͯͦͫ̋̌̊̓̇̂̍̆͏̧̰̣̟̥̙̩̤̫̥̠̜̰̥̬͔̤ͅA͖̠̖̤͙̠̯͗͊ͣ̓͐̄̕͝L̵̼̬͍̦̉̀ͮͫ̑̂̓̐̇ͩͮ̀̚͞L̴̢̛̥̳͙͈͚̲̲͛ͬͥͭ̀̊͐̓ͯ͐̒ͭ̌͆ͯ͐ͦ̋͗͝ͅͅ.̂̓̂̓̆̂ͧͯ͋ͨ͏̹̺̯̝͙̣̞͕̲̺̙̗́

I can still read this.
omg you live omg omg omg
fire emblem awakening owns
#543  January 03, 2011, 07:40:55 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA

SNT

#544  January 03, 2011, 08:33:02 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
I can still read this.
Ţ̴̞͚̖̭̝̭̭͎̳͇͎͊̌̆ͪ̊̅̉̾̐̊̓ͧ͑̋ͣ̌́̚͠͝ͅḫ̴̷̢̨̱̭͚̜̰̥̖̺͖̜̇̈́̐̿ͥͤ̚ͅa̷̺̻͖̬͕̪͉̖̺̩̦̎ͤ̽͂͒̉͊̔͟ṱ̸̨̞̜̖̯̪͚̱̰̺̼̣̘͍̭̈́̔ͭ͂ͮͧ̾̓͢͜ ̡̥̖͚͖̣͍̥̖̣͚͐̂̐́j̡ͤͫ̌ͩͫ͛́ͪ̔͜҉̢̺̜̗̦̫̭̻̦̕ų̴̱̦̗̗͍͙̣̘̘̒̅̓̍̉ͦ̒ͣͧ͊̕s̶̵̨̝̠̦̼̦̞̯̦̲͚̝̗ͫ̌ͣ͌͋͌ͬ̄͒̆̈́ͪͨ͛͡t̸͍̻̙͚̽͆̑̑̽̌͞ ̸̛̭̺͙̘͕͔͔̪͎̤͚̞̖͍̜̰̝̈͑̃̇̑̄͢͝m̸̛͇̣̣͓͕̠͉͇̜͕̫̱͈ͦͩͬ͌̅̃̋̆̋ͧ̎͌̈ͦ͜ͅȩ̨̃ͭ̿͌̑͆̐ͯ̇̅̌̾̓ͬͥ̃̅͏̧̞̤̬̝͇̠̠͇̯̝̺͚a̢̨͐͛͆̇͊̌̋ͯͪ̐͂̈͐̉̿͏̟͚͎̪̪͍̱̻̼̟͈̜̣̰̤͖͈͓̰͠n̉ͥ̒̿̒̍͒̑ͩͩ͏̨͕̣̝̭͚̤̙̰̠͚͞͝š̶͎̮̳͖̩͎̦̙̖̮͙͈̳̞̰̮ͯ̐́͗̏̈́̉̀͡ ̪͖̣͙͚̫̮̞̹̩̮͖̺ͨͫͣͨ̐̓̀̽ͮ̈́ͭ̆́ͦ̚̕͞Į͇̘̼̣̬͓̭̫͔͍̎͒͊̂̓̆̅̀͒̀͘͢͠ ̶͉̪͎̜̩͔̲̼̗̳͖͍̜͓̳̔̌̊̌͂̀̉̇ͥ̑̒ͬ̽͠ṇ̛̥͈͉̲̯̣͇̼̮̞̖̔͂̓ͯ̋ͯ̔̒ͯ̓̃͋̍́ͧ̈́̌͜͝e͐͑̆͆̿̍̐ͤ̒ͫ̏͏̻͔̲͓̮̬̠̙̖̖͎͔ͅḛ̰̩̳͍̲̤͕̯̗̤̻̯̭ͦ͛̊͂̅̓̃ͫ͆͋̇ͦͯͩͮ͘͞ͅd̵̦͔̘̩͓̭̫̪̜͙̓̍̈ͣͮ̾́͘ ̡͛ͯ̓ͯ̇́̊̈̊ͧ̀͐́̏͌̂̽̇ͨ̀͞҉̯̱̣͉͓͙t̶̅̾ͥͯ̆ͨ͗̑͒́̔́̐ͮͣ͝͏̜͕͕̰͙̻͓ơ̱̹̜͎̘̜̹͕̳ͧ͊̈́̋͒̈́̓͂͒ͪ̄͊ͣͤ͑͒ͦ́ ̧̮̭̭̳͕̦̠͕̮͉ͭ̊̐ͪ͋͋ͬͪ͘͜͢t͆ͣ̇̄͏̹͇̦̯͕̳̹͉̼̟͚̱͔̟̟̭̮̟͈̕y̶̶̶̠̲̣̲͍͓̝͕̖̹̬̻͖͍̫ͭ̂ͤͩͬ̋͛̈͂ͯ̅̓͛́͟p̵̨̛͔͈͔̣̂ͭͩͣ̋̿̈́̄͐͑͆ͣ͂ͭ͆̚̚̕͢ẻ̳̝͇̹̤͖͕̠̫̤ͮͮ̄͆̽̌̃͂̆ͦ̀ͅ ͭ̅́̐́ͥ͂̐̓̂̒͒ͮͧ̚҉̧͖̩͕̣̦̙̗͡ͅm̸̶͉͔͚̥͙͚͓͙̥̘͍ͨ̐̌̽̃ͤͣ̇ͬ́͑̀̀̚͡ȏ̷̡̖͍̬̦̭̥͖̊̃̔̅͋͊ͫ̆ͯͯ͒̔̋̈͠͝r̵̢̩̬̹̞͙̲̩̊̉͛̋ͣ̿ͣ͑̐ͯ̓̓͊̽̒̚̚͡͠͠ĕ̓̄ͦ͂ͬͫͯ̇͏̟̠̝͚̟̼̙̞̭̼͎̙̹̥̠.̡̩͈͎̺̦͓͐͐́ͣ̐ ̷̢͓̹͇̞͊ͩ̒ ̈ͤ̊ͩͦ̅ͩ̈́ͮ̽͐͢͏̢͎̝̩̱̲̥̩̙̩̀͠Iͧ̍̐ͨ́̅ͭͪͯ͗ͩͭ̐͛̑̃̀ͫ̚͏̞̯̭̳̠̱͝t̴̢͕̺̫̭̘̜̘̳̠̙̰ͬ̔ͫ̊̏ͨͮ̿ͫ̚͢͢͡ͅ ̧͓̰̯̪͖͓̪̞͈̙̱͊̍̈ͩ̅͊̑̋̃͞w̡̢̑ͦ̍̆̄̾ͭ́͏̜͚̤̠̘̻͎͔͕ǫ͍̰̯͈͕͚͍̭͍͓̅͋̆ͦ̉ͫͮ͌̊͐͒̇̇͑͗ͦ̎͢ͅř̶̘̦̪̰̩͕̝͖͕̞̣̗͎͇̤̟̈́͐́͟͝͞k̨͓̮͇̞̮̣̝̮̜͔̱̝͗ͩͣͬ̍͛͡s̶̷̠̣͎͖̥̫̪̗̦̹̥̲̬̣͈͎̞̠̰ͫ͂͒̔͑͑͂̃̊ͭ͘ ̡̛̛̖̳̱̫̤̠̺̤̆̂ͥͮ̚b̸̡̡̳̯̦͍͖͚̹͕͙͈ͩͯ̇ͪ͗͂ͦͤ͆̔ͩͣ͜͟e̵̷̮͔̻̻̫̽̀̑̒̃̿̕͝s̸̭͇̫̞̯̩͕͋̀̊̑̌͑ͧ̄ͬ̋̑̐ͫ̄̎͘͞t̶̿̎̑ͦ̑ͫ̋͂ͨͦ̃̆ͩ̍̀͐͊ͮ̆͘͏̨̻͚̙̭̣̟̤̙͕̤̳̰̣̞̖̙͔ ͖̞͎͓̟̭̣̤̭͈̼̳̮̩͇̟̺͖̂̒̾́̌ͩ́͝w̗̹̬͍̱͓̺ͦ̋̊̄̒́͡͞h̴̄̉̍ͦ̒̂ͪ͏͕̥͇̦ē̸̖̝̠͚̤̱̍̈̓ͪ̓̊ͮͩ̋ͮͤͦͩ͠͠ͅn̵͓̯̺̋̌ͦͦͤͤͧͭ͗ͫ̌ͩͩ̊͆͋̇̕ͅ ̀͒͐͗̄͒ͮͣ͒̿̒̋̄̓̆ͬ҉͏̻̼͎̩yͥ̊̅͌̃́ͩͤ̐͒̚͟͞҉̣̞̫̜̻̬̭̙̯͈ͅͅͅǫ̢͚͖̤̘͇̰̳̇̀͆̿̏͌̌ͣ̑̓̐̑͂ͮ̀̓̑ͦ̾u̷̢̘̹̙̠͎ͫͤ̔̿͆ͤ͑̑̆̐͛́̚͜ ̡̖̪̰͔͇͍̳̱̮̮͇̭͔̈̄̋͌ͤ̾ͬ̄̑ͧ̋̕͟͟͡ͅh̃ͨ͗̅͌ͭͤͯ͐ͧͣͤ͏҉̵͏̝̼̫̭̯͙̟͖̠̦̯͚a̓̈́͋ͦ̈́̐ͩ̌̌ͮ͛ͫ͆͋͝͏̧̦̰͕̗̕͠v̨̲̱̟̣̙̜̖͓̺̥̘̹͕̟ͫ̑͂ͫ͐ͣ̂̀͊̃͌͂ͮ̇́̚͟ę̷̷̘͍̻̣̖̙͖̝̫̓̇̾̉̍́̇̚ ̡̡̨̮̞̜̯͔̩̪̫̭̱̲̰̺̐̾̒̊ͪ͛̈́̇͞͞ͅą̪͔̮͍̹ͯ̂̇̃͠t̷̶̢̺̯͇̦̖̞̩̤͈̲͙̻̱̯ͨ̍͐́ͦ̾ͪ͠ͅ ̵̵̘͉̮̘̘̪͚͔̤̱̮͍͒ͣ́̃̐̉̅̽ͅl͚͚̼̗̘̯̯̯̻̻̖̩̼̣̥̖͑̂̐͒̓̾̅̑ͬ̈́͊ͦͩ̈͊́̚̕̕͜͝ͅe̴̢͓̘̙̮̠̦͉̭ͧ̆̈́̊̂̑͆̍͐ͪ͑a̷̢̡̧͕̩̭̞̭̬͚̥͍̙̟ͨ̐̑̓̚͡s̶̺̯̣͎̳̖̹̳͓̬͇͉̰̥͂̋ͫ̾͌͋̈̀̇̅ͤ̾ͤ̆̚̕͞͝ṱ̙͖̦͚̩͚̟̱̜̯̗̬̬̩̼̮͊̋̌ͫ̑̅̔ͤ͑ͧ̉ͮ͟ͅ ̢̺̼̤̙̝̦̱̳ͤ̾̀̍̾ͦ̓̑ͨ͊ͦͣ́ṫ̨̹̟̼͍͇̲͇̬̖̺̥̩̠̳̮̤̫̑̈́̃̍̄͗ͨ̃̑̇̽̈ͧ͗͌̇ͤ́w̨̗̙͕̰̲̗̱͙͉̳̗̓ͯ̇̾ͭͫͦ̾ͩ̾̀̕o̷̸̢ͥ̔ͦ̂̑̐̈͗͌ͨ͑̽ͦ҉͕͙̻̻̗͔̩͙͍̣̠̭̜͙͓͎̥͔ͅ ̴̡̛̭̬͇̺̙͊̉̀̒͊́ḻ̴̶̸̦̠̙̫̱͎̻̟̘͖͋ͤ̅ͧ̾ͪ̽̌ͮ̏̓̎̈́̐͠ị̶̡̟̦̦͕̹̼̥͎͚͉̮̗̒̅̿̆̃͊̽̊̉̋̊́ͅņ̶͙̲̙̠̝̟̝̰̦̤̞̞̣ͭ̀͋̉̃̀̉ę̶̬̠̜̳͖̦̦̖̼̩̻͎̯͈̮̖̃̓͋͗͂s̴̡̞̳̹̺̫̦̘͚͚̫̝̝̙̖̖̦̯̻͗ͮ̃ͯ̓̎́̌͐̒̎́̉̑͒ͧ̌̌͟͡ ̸̢̱̳̯̯͙̜͍̫̪̖̻͚̊͌̓͋ͬͪ̾̈́ͧ̈̏ͮ̂ͧ͐ͤ͘͞ͅǒ̶̢̗̹̘͓̳̣͉̗͍̳͎̞̮̘͔̦̤̂͗̋̎͑̒͐̒́͘f̨̠͍̣̼̼̝͚̖͙̲̯̩̦͕ͬ͒̒̿͗͐͒ͬ͋ͧͬ̎̂̊̄̐ͫ̚͡͠ ̔̾̂̓̃̅̽ͧ̔̄͏̴͍̹͈͇͈͕̱̲̭́͞ţ̡̛͚̘̜̘̭̤̲͎͔̝͉͓͖̱̯̜͕͕ͫ̅ͫͅe̵̶̟͖͍̝͎̮̺̘̖̤̺̞ͧͦͭ̉͐͛͑̈͆͢͡x͈͇̻̟̬͓͉͕̣͍͚̤̟̝̱̘̙̖͊ͤͫͬ͆͐͋͛͛̀͛̓̏ͬ͋ͮ̓́͠t̵̵̸̯͓̭̦͉̖̮̙̋ͧ̑ͪ̉ͩ̋̈́̒̇ͤ̉͗̆͐̚,͒̾̅ͫ̑̾͛̔̅̂̎ͬͣ̌͡҉͏͖̻̘͖͎͕͍̞͔̦̬ͅ ̛̓̓̈́ͫ͗̑̊̇ͥͯ̇̓ͩ̀̚͝҉̺̪̤̙̪͎̟̥̞͍͖̫̣͉y̴̨͛̆͆̒̆̏̔ͬ͛ͨ҉̸̝͉̱͇̥̮͉͉͉̪̣̼̤̕o̢̩̪͇͈̬̝͉̒ͭ̊͌͊̂̿͑ͯ̌̑ͬ̈́́ͅu̺͓̟̳͎͚͙͕̝̱̝̮͛̃͆̈́͒͂̈́ͥ͆̊͊̀̔̔͊ͣ̃ͯ͘͟ ̸̵̬͍̱̫̹̠̻̳̬̠̭̘͕̟͉̬̾̐ͣ̅ͧ̽̍̕s̴̢̟͚͕̯̀ͧ͌̆ͪͯ͛ͥ́͌̒͆̌͑̀ͅe̠̥̭̱̦͓ͨͩͯ͒́ͪͦ̎͝ę̠̥͔̻̻̹̩͙̟̘̩̣̻̺̺̫̝̞̂ͧ̋ͮ̊͠͝͝,̸̶̛̰̞̦̺͎͚̥͍̮̖͖̻̬̤̽̀ͧ̓͌̓͒͗͑̃̚ͅ ̷̌ͫ͆̊ͪ̆ͫ͆̑̌ͨ͐ͪ̇̆́ͮ̒̒͏͏̸̡͔͈̝̭s̲̖̻̭̺̾ͩ̇̒̓̀́ͨ̀͞ͅŏ̷̶͕̼͈̰͇̞̌̈́͒̓͂͋ͤͧ̿̎̇̃͢͠ ͔͔̲̭̮̭̥̗̹͍̟̩̫̟̠͒́̓ͥͣͥ̋ͭ͊͌̊ͬ̃͗͋́́̀ț̡̧̻̫͇͉̩̠͓̗̣̰̘̳͉̣̤͉̂̂̇ͬͨ̎̀̌̓̌͊̒ͮͯ͛͢h͉̻̪̺̥̝̰̲͎̝̹̥̥̞̰̞ͧ̐͆͒̾̓ͫ̾̔͗̿̾̚͟͝ͅͅͅe̦̥̩͈͖̘̩̫̮̒̌̏ͧͫ̕ͅ ̏̊ͮ͌͊̈҉̨͓̺̣̳̺͎̬͔̲͕̭̀͝w̷̶̸̨̥̮̙̟͎̳͈̲̬̱̙̻̭̩ͣ͌̿̈̄̚ͅạ̵̡̡͚͍̯͂̾̿̎̂ͭ̆̄ͫ̈́ͣ̋̚v͎̤̮̖̞̖̱̥͚̬̘͔̖̐̎̍̾͑̆̀̽̈́͂ͪͭͩ͌̇̚͡ͅͅẻ̱̲̬̞̻̤͉̲̹̯̻̟̮̘̖̔ͤ̃͑́̋̓ͯ̚͜ͅš̓ͪ̄͒͑͐̿̒ͬ͊̆ͬ̿ͥ̑ͤ̋͠҉̢̢͚̜̺̯͖̖ ̴̶̙̙̖̰̻̣̩͙̮̠͇̺̩͗̃̽̒̍͜͜͞ͅo͔̹̻͍͇̩̹̫̪̠̜̦͌̍̈͑̿̍̉ͧͬ̀͡͡f̴̴̜͚͈̟͚̰͕̻ͤͧͭ͐ͫͣͧͯ͋ͯ̔͊͗̚͘͢ ̵̶̗̺̱̥̘̜̹ͭͮ̽ͤͣͮ̌̋̄̓̽ͫ̀̓̂ͩ̿̔̚͘e̴͙̟̖͔̬̱̪̮̹̤͕̗̫̤̲̰̺̩ͬ͆̾̓͛̌̓̓͐̅͊͟l̡̩͔̟̰̀̽͊̑́ͫͧ͌ͪ͑̎ͥ̚̚͜d̶̲͚̫͉̦͉ͭͪͥ̌̆ͫ͊ͬͮ̏̎r̶̸̴̼͇̮̦̯̲͎̠̫̪̜̲̬̭ͣ̏͒́̌̒͂ͫ͂ͯ̓ͭ͠ͅͅȋ́̿ͦ̑̌ͫ̄͒̉̎͊͒̂̅ͩ̚҉̡͖͙̣̲͙̯̱̘̭̤͓t̶̹̘͈͚̤̣͍͉ͫͧ̇͆ͥ̔ͤ͗̕͘͜͝c͑ͤͯ̆̊ͬ̓̿́͏̣̰͚͎̀͜h̬̺̦͚̮̫̜̺̞͙̭̣̊ͪ̒̒̀̄͌ͨͬͭ͌ͩ̚̕ ̨̨̤̘͇̗̗̊̽ͬ̐ͣͪ́͆ͯͭ̆̈́́̂̈̑̀͝ŗ̰͓̹͇̗̭̼͕̙̜̥̟̼͖̱̦͒́̈́̊͆͛̆̎̈ͫ̚͜u̶ͭͩ̔̉ͨ͂ͭ̇͟҉̛̗̯̯̬̺͇̮̗͓̼̭̣̹̺͇̬̝n̸̑̐ͤͦͧ̂ͫ̆͒̓̓͗̍̔ͧ͗̕͝͏̤̭̦͉̼̼̙͚̙̩͖̫̳͖͎͔e̡̠͕͇̲̜̬̣̝͉̟̠̳͓͔̲ͬͧ͌ͥ̐͋̍̚͜͜͡ͅs̷̖͉͉͖̹̻̖̤͈̹̄ͣͫͩ̏͐͊́ͮͬͫͫ̓́ ̄̿ͣͩ͂̀͏̥̣̙̫͎̭ṫ̵̨̡͇̼̟̠͒͑̈̌ͪ̈ͯ̃̋ͯ͆ͯ̽͡͞h̨̨͓̪̝̩̱͚ͣ̿̐̈̆ͧͯ̌ͥ͊̊̒͒ͣ̓ȧ̶̡̈́ͤ̒͒̍̋͐ͦ̋̔̂ͥ͑̆̽̚҉̢̹̱͙̥͓̺̦͇͇̩̼̦̬̯̹ͅt̔ͦ̎̀͞͏͖̦̮̣̲̻͍̹̟̳̫͎͇͖̖̖̦ͅ ̴͕̙͔̟ͭ̈́͛̓̍̿́w̟̥͔̰̥̙͈̰͕̦̉̄ͤ̍͆ͪ͛ͥ̾̂͒̎̔̄ͣͨ̀̀͠o̷̢͇̼̹̗̲͊̋̽̈̍͂͒͐̋̓ͩ̒̿͝ͅư̷͂̎ͥ̄̎̋̌̾́̋ͫͯ̅̚͘҉̛͕̗͔̼̞͇̪͇̟̯͉̻l͖͔͙̪̱̫͈͍̣͓̓̀̀̄ͪ̂͠͞d̢̲̳̰͙̼̱͓̼͔̤̻̠͇̝̻̥̖͋̂̏̑̎͑̇̅ͣ̈ͫͭͮ͗̎́͂͢ͅ ̸͙̦̙̬͙̝̗̞ͮ̋̑ͭ͊͒̅̄͋̄͗̐ȁ̴̷̭̯̳͉̘̲̞̬̜̲͍̩̗̭̗̯͚̮͑̐ͦ̋ͧ̐̒̐̄͒͝ͅw̛̞̫̫̺͍͓̹̹̍ͮ̈́̒̏̏͘ä̸̭̟̭͖̘́̐ͨ͛ͭ̓ͪͩ́͞k̢̘̙͈̤͍̬̻̹͉͖͍̄̐ͭ̋͑͐ͧ͌͗̊͡͞ě͇͇͓̝̼͍ͫ̀ͨ̋͂ͪͯͩ̔͠n̵͇͕͖͙͔̙͇͔̥̘͓̻̤͈̜̲̯̰͚̑͛̎̎͛̓ͣ͋̍͒̉̀͘͝͡ ̧̨̘̻̹̯̞̜̺̪̲͔͎͇̭͎̼͖̘̘ͨ͗̃̈́̋͌̆̉͆̒ͤͨ̂̒ͪ͛̀͞t̘̳̠̦͈̺͖̩̻͓͈͈̰͇̮͓̂̂͒ͭ̌͑̋ͣ̀ͭ̉ͭ͗̈́ͨ̈́̽̚̕̕͞ͅh̴̨̛̺̼̦̤̲̠͖ͥͯ̾͐̓̈́͆̇͊̃ͮ̋̌̈̓ͬ̉̒͘͜ę̴̛̗̞̦̗̯̠̤̌̌ͥͫ͑̽͋̎̿̕͟ ̓̍͌͛͑́̍̎̆ͥ̈́͗͊͛̋̊͏̙̘͉̭̻̯͍̥͈O̴̡̮̣̣̲̥̞̩̭̙͆̂͒͊̾̎̏ͩͬ̚̕n̶̴͍̯̬̙͉͍̼̠͖̤̻̜̲̜̪̅ͦ̇̌̏̔̿̌̒ͪ͂̆̿͋͂̿̐̾͠ẻ̵̢̼̰͍̪̭̠̥̮͓̤͙̮̣̭̻̰̬̖̬ͥ̄ͭ͆̄̊ͣ̎͊̄̐̐ͪ̾́̚͜͞ ̸͉͕̫̲̘̎͛̌̀͒̊̀̀ͅW̷̵̪͖̥̪̦̠̤̥̜͎̝̲̔̐͛ͮ̎̈̽ͩͩ̔ͪ̅̆̆ͭ͟͟͟h͊ͫ̄͂̅́̅͒̀҉̝̲͈̳̦̭̩̜̻̗͡ȍ̭̯͎̬̠̩͔̥̹̼̝̮̤͓͖̱̙ͥͯ̈ͭ̊̒ͧͥ̕͡ ͥ͌̂͋̓̓̔̂ͭͬͨͪ͋́͋̂͏҉̧̨̪̼͙̼̩̗̺̠͖̼̖̣͠ͅW͚̥̪̻̼͔̲̼͉̪̝̞̟͍ͯ́ͧ͌̔̓̓ͩͣͬ̐ͤ̄͐͑ͫ̕ą͕̩̮͇̺̣̝̼͍̓ͭ̽ͯ́̀iͣ̏͊ͬ̌͆͒ͧͫ̐̈̽̆͒ͧ́̚͏͍̥̟̪̠͓̺̲̭̥͡t̷̡̳̘̠̱̹̯̦̟̑ͦͩ̌͌ͧ̌̒̾̔̋̇͌̿͊͐̍ͣ͢͠s̷̢͙͉̙̤̱̟̫̙̺̜̳̜̬̙̦̪ͤ̊̅͒͆ͤ̏ͭ́͌̒ͩ̓́ͫͬ̀̃ͯ͘͡͡ ̢̘̩̟̙̤̞͔͇͈̮̲̩̬͇͈̍̒͒̓ͮ̈́̏̈́̅̆̈͟B̨̯̳̹͉̠̰̲̗̥̲̖̺̮͔̬̉͂ͭͤ̇ͣ́ͬͬ̃͂ͩ̉̾͛͢ͅe̷̖̤̙͑̓̇ͦ̑ͯͦ͒́̀͘h͋̓̾̋ͪͨ́̃̈́͑̂ͫ̈ͣ҉͕̞̰̲̬͍̻̠͕͠͞i̭͔̩̰͖̩̟̙̯̘̗̮͈̙̤̫͊ͭ̎͗͢͟n̔ͭ̆ͦ̇͒̒̃̚҉̵̥̥̘͙͍d̢ͩ͆ͬ̾ͪͬ̉̽ͫ̊͒͐̈́̐ͥͦ҉̕͏͚̲̬̣̗̠͇͈̙̻̦̤̫ ̴̷̢͙͓͎̜͍̼͕̙̖̪̩̥̳̲ͧ͐ͥͮ̅̐͜͝T̴̨̫̠̱̓̓ͨͤͥ̊ͧ̐̂͋̿͒͛ͮͭ͠h̶̨̡̜̥̣̠͎̗́̅̑ͯ͘ḛ̵͚̪͊ͤ͆̾̀͟͝ͅ ̶̴̡̦̹̩̮̯͙̺̖̹̥͖̭̮̺͉̗̙̦͑ͨ̅̄͋ͭ̅ͤ̏ͩ̈̈́̍̋ͨ͜͢W̵̤͇̘̳̥̖͇̤͙̟̙͖̟͕̥̿́ͥͦ̐ͪ͒̽ͥͩ́́͘͟a̧̭͖̠̪͙͓̥̣̳̋̇̄̽͆̃̍ͤ̑͝ḻ̶̬͎̠̙͇̱̥̟̺̪͈͔͎̼̗̗̑̆͒͐̍̌ͪ̔̋ͩ̅ͥ̆̕͠͡l̸̗͉̝͉̳̜̲̯͔̲̪̝̱͚̦̣̦ͫͨ̈̂̽ͯͩ̌͋ ̶̢̟̩̥͖̗̠̐̋̏ͭͧͬ́̏͌̽ͣͣ̔̔͑́ͅo͐ͤͯͪ҉̮͎̫͈̲̳͇̝̦̮̹͓͙̰̗̤͚͘͟v̪̪͖̞̦̠̝̹̗̭͕̲̫̩̗̮̎ͧ̄͋̄̋̽ͫͩͮ̔̑̑ͨ̽̐̓́͟͟͝ę̴͈̗͍͔̜̖̠͚̻͌ͫͧ͊͆͟͡r̷̈́͐̓̑ͭ̅̀͏̠̘͔̝͡ͅl̵̷͚̺͙͇̗͖̙͎̱̖͖͈̺̦͍̹̆͌ͫ̊̇ͫͣͬͬͯ̾ͤ̀̚͠ͅạ̸̛̲̲͔̲͔̞͍̥̟̩͔̈ͫͯ͊ͤ̊͋̓̅͌͗͆̃̀̚͡͞ṗ̟͈̙̹̺͚̪̼̖̫̥͇̳̩͐ͣ̐̓̏́͢͡ ̡̡̩̠̩̺̳̭͋͊͛̌ͮͮ͆̽́̔̽ͩͣ̕̕͜a̜̬͙̝̻͊̃̂̈́͛ͤ̆͆ͥ̔ͦ͆̎͂̒̚͘͟͠ͅn̛̄̋̂͆ͪ҉̸̦̱͙̝͔̭̥̪̮̬͕̬͕̺͚̙̀͢ḑ̷̮̲̟̱̦̟͇͖̫̍͌ͫ̉̉̊̀̚͞ ̸̡̟̜͍̝̰̠̪͇̙̯̩̉͐̓͌͊͒̑ͦ̽̊̆̆ͪ͋̊̆ͧ̓́̀ô̷̢͈̗̰̻̜̾͊ͬ̀̏͋ͧ̂ͅb̨̈́͗ͬͣͯͩ̍̊̽̋͋ͯ͏͎̹͉͕̭̝̤̬̀ͅs̛̛̲̳͍͇̺͓͎̜̜͈ͪͬͭ͂̉ͥ̂̔́̚c̴̵̸̷̰̟̩̹̙̩̄̾ͣ͒̃͂ͅū̢͐ͣͮͧ̔ͭ̿̄͆̓̋͒͑͏͎̮̳̬̺̤r̔͌̑ͬ̈́̑̃̂̋̏ͦ͆̀͒̄ͪ̚҉̶̴͇̩͍͙͕̣̤͝ė̸̼̜̱͚̳̩͎̫̪͓̬͙̲̙͙̣̙̝͚ͭ͆͌̄̎̒ͣ̽͋ͤ́͐ͭ̃ͤ̓͠͝ ̊ͫ̂̆̏ͣ͒ͩ̒ͭͧͦ͂҉̢̟͔͎̠̠̬̥̪̩̘ͅt̡ͪͧ͊̾͒ͮ́ͦ̅ͧ̌ͯ̎͏̝̼͚̥̹͈͓̲͚̣ḩ̝̞̞̝̪̠̟̩̮̂̒̑̑̊ͫ̾͛̀e͎͓͓̫͙͈̘̹̦͖̜̰̝̗̲̤̪̲ͥͫ̔̂͒̅ͧͬ̕͡ ̸̧̖̖̟̭̣̹̹̩̳̊̂͑ͫͫ͒t̴̛̯͙̪͕͍̊̃ͨ̆̕͠é̶̶̡̮͉͍̟̬̖̭͉͇̠̙̈͒̓̽̀̎̉̆̏ͨͬ̿̈́̂̏͌̅ͯ͡x̷̷̳̭͕̰̤̗̟̫̘̦̱͋̈́̅̒̚͢͡t͐̽̂̉̈́ͨ̋̿̓̑̓ͮͩ͌́ͪͫ̏͏̢̟̮̞̫̤̳͈̻̝͙̪͓͔͟ͅ ̶̠͓̤̫̼͈̳̳̩͍̭̲̖ͣ̐͛̽ͦ͛̕͢ĕ̸̢̡̢͙̟̦̬̺̺͈̪̝͖̖̟̳̥̖̥͕̤͗͗͛͂̇͞v̨̭͓̫͕̥̮ͫ͒ͮ͌̉̽ͦͯ͢e̙̜̟̭͎̤̗̝̙͎̠͋̀ͥ̎ͦ̃ͨ͒̑͟͠͡ǹ̵̑̿̒̉̈̃ͧ̇ͣ͋̓̔̑̚͏̮̩͉̺͕̩̭̗̫͙͇͎̯ ̸̣͙̜̝̠̜̲̫̣̭̤̲̘̜͈̉̓̓̎̏̐ͮ̅͛̃ͭ̈́͗͆͋̓ͧ͑m̧̡̰̱̤̝̔ͩ̉́ͦ̾ͭ̐ͭ̏̎ͤ́͞ơ̯̠̞̰̦̜͇͎̥̹̗̆̃ͭ̕ͅŗ̦̺̜͖̹̳͕̘̽̄ͬ̒ͪ̿͐͑͢ͅȩ̧̞̟̳̭͙̥͔̬͇͆̐̉̿͆̓̔̇͋̊ͬ́̓̾̓͢͢.̸̛̝̰͇̥̪͔̠͔̠̙̖̥̞̭͑ͥ̃̂͌̈́ͧ͛̅̐ͦͬͩ͡ͅ ̴̸̛̲̻̻̣̘̩͔͂̃̓̐̒̎͊̐ͪ̆͊̅̿͐̀͢ ͯ̽̊̚͏̲̤͖̬͠͡I̸͙̘͖͍̞̭̭͈̺̯̰͎̗̙͙ͩͩͥ͊͌͛̂̍̓͊̓̓ͮͨ̌̽ͣ̏̈́́t̷̢̨͎͈͈̥̥͍͈̮̰̤̣͍̘͈̥͓̠ͮͮͧͪͧ̽̔̉̋̈̅̿̅̈ͨ̈́̀ ̨̛͚̼͓͎͕̠͓̠̦̦͔͕̮̫͖̝ͣ̍́͌̿ͭ̿̆̾́̿͋̌̇̚ͅd̷̢̤͇̻̱̲̓̈̂̍̐ͣ̅ͫ̽̾̔͋̊ͧͣ̚̕͢o͊̈́̋̋ͫ͒̊ͧ̓̆̌ͥ͑͂̿̎͏̢̜̪̻̟͚̭̦̝̪̫̳̹̠̳̥̻͟͝ệ̛̙̺̳͙͍̤̝͉̥̀͒̉s̢̢̙͔̮̖̦̤̱̲͖͚͚̝͉̳̱̲͙̈ͦ̏ͯ̃ͮͧͣ̿ͪ̕ͅń̦̗̝͓̦̞͚̞̄ͭ͂͂͡͠'̢̼̻̞̥̳͕̳̫̻̏̓ͦ̎̿̉̑͋͗ͦ̀ͭ̉ͯ͆͆͜t̷̡͕̺͓̘̩̮̞͕͚̣ͬ̋͂ͯͩ̋̽́̾́̑ͦ̽̀͢͝ ̸̺͎̲̬̳̯̩̥̝͙̩̩̪̘̼͎̂̓̄ͯ͆ͧ͋͋ͧ́ͮͩ͌͐̈́̎̽͜͢͞w̴̛͕͎̘͕̟̗̻͍͍̝̘̻̔̔́̌ͭ̿o̶̴̢͈͈̪̭̟̤̳̦̺̱̤͖̰̯̳̖͌ͨͤ̾̀́r̶̖̩̪͙̜̺͕̃̉̎͋͋͋͑̉ͪ̈́̂̇́ͨ́ͅk̴̷̺͔̘̙͔̘͙̱͖̐ͭ͗̇̎͑ͫ̓́͜ ̶̶̧̤̰͔̱̠̗̝̝̝̘̬̼͙͛̊̇̄̇͗̃ͤ͒̔̇̏̽̔ͧ̂ͨ͞ͅt̗̭̳͓͈̥̭̘̘̞̯̰͍̒̽̃̃ͨ̏ͩ̏̀͑̏ͬ̊̈́̌ͬ̀͞͞oͤ̆͐̇ͤ̔ͣͯ̆̂ͬ̓̐̑͏̖̖̩̰͈͓̳̹͈̤̲͕̠̝̼͠ͅo͆̈̆̎ͬ́̈̈́̔̎̆̑ͤ͋̋̒ͤ̚͏̫͔̠͔͙͕͍̱̬̝̯̳͔̺̜̯͠͞ͅ ̵̴͓̘̻̼͕̩͔͖̲͚̪̠̻̺̗͔̔̈́ͮͪ̈́ͬ̀ͥ͑͗̏̽́͠͡w̵̋ͬ̽ͦͨ̿͑ͥ̉̅ͩͭ̈͏̴͎̜̖͎͚̖͎e͖̳̱̰̋̔ͭ̇ͣ̍͠ͅl̨̲̰̻͚̺̞̍̌̿̌ͫ̂̏͒̎ļ̶̮̮̲̯̼̣̣̩̣̻̪ͩ̉́ͨ̈̆̀͜ ̟̹̺̫͚̞̜̪̻̳̩͖̜̦͇̪͇ͫ̏̂̉ͧ͆̆̓ͧ̊ͧͣ̍̀̀i͓̼͚̖̦̗̖͖̲ͧ̈́͑̃ͤ̊͂̋͋̑̈́͡ņ̘͇̖̪̬̪̫̊ͭ͋͂͂̌ͬͣ̚͘͝ ̴̱͈̫͓͚͕͑̀́͐́̍̑ͯͦ̀̔̋̏͘͡s̺̞̝͎̻̘͒̃̎ͮͦ͘͟h̨ͦ̀͑ͭ̎̽͌̄̓̎̒ͣ̄̊̀͢͡҉̳͓̩̮͚̤̯͇̻ơ̧̥̘͖̟̊͋ͮ̀ͧ̈́̏̇ͤͤͣ́ř̰͈͔̼̩̳̾̎̇̏̀ţ̤̮̹̼̟̯ͫͮ̅͛̓̇̔ͥ̔̊̌̓̅̍̆̈́̀͜͠ ̶̡̱̠̳̮͙̝̖̮͇̙̉̃̾̀̆ͦ́̂̓́͐̀͜ͅb̡̛̛̮̥̰̟̏́̓ͩ͆̆ͩ̐ͥ̏̓̽͐ͮ̆͛ͨͬ͠ǘ̫̬̬͔̦̩̳̥̣̲͈̒̾̐ͩͬ͗̓͗́͛͐͟r̶̸̶̢̠͙̹̳̲͙ͩ̍͋ͦͭ̏͗͘s̈ͣ͗̌̒̈̅̅̊͌ͯ̒̃͗ͬ̔͏̵̧̢̝̩̫̬̼͔͈̮̲̫̯̼̥͍̺̻́t̵̶̵̡͙̬̻̪͇̦͙̗̺̙͖͍͓͑̿̄̿͆́͑̍̀͂̈́ͣͣ͑̊̅̒͆͘ṣ̨̺͇̲̪̥͈͚̫̘̬̀ͯ̓͂͛ͯ̆ͤ̄ͪ̃͢͝͞.̶̛͈̳̯͔͎̇͆ͫ̾̎̂͆̊̋̋͐̏̐͒̊̚
̴̨̛͕̯̺̭̼͍̞̝͉̫͓͚̤͈̦ͯͧ̉͐͗̇ͨ̿̾̒͌̈̎ͧ̎̍̚͘͝
̵̵̯͚̱̺̟͓̫̭̝͖̣̯̈ͩ̆̉̉̀ͦ̏ͬ͋ͤ̚͢İ̡̢̟̬͇͙̩̯͗͐͊͌͗͐ͥ̃̿ͪ̿̌ͪͥ̍̃͟t̛̻͕̥̭͚̻̲̲̺͓̩͔͙͚̠̣̥̽̿̓ͬͤ͂̕ͅ ̢̠̟̦ͬ͌͛ͨ̾̉̒̓͌̓̅ͣ͂̈́̚̕a̶͂͐̌͋̄̃̓̓̊ͣͮ̽ͬ͒ͯ͐ͮͤ҉̸̢̠̭̮̼͚͈̥͎̬͓̭ͅͅl̡̺̟͓̙͈̭̞̽ͤ̐̿̔́̀͞ͅs̴̸͕͕̤ͣͦ̄͌̕͡o̴̝̝͇̫͇͓͇̤͙̖̣͇̬̖͓̍̑͛ͭͯ̐ͫ͐̓ͯ̕ͅ ̷͇̺̱̲͗ͪ͗ͮ͝d̢̰̫͎̺͍̥̺̪̺͈͚̰̞͚̥͓̭̣̾͒̎̒̈́ͨ͛̄̔ͯ̾͝͠o̔̔͛͆͆̌̔̆̿ͥ̚҉̴̘̥̤͇̜̱̦̻͓̘́͝e͔̦̜̹̯̣̜͔̥̝̤̜̬̞̭̥͈̼͓͆̄͐ͨ̀̔͊̂ͯ͊͟͟͝s̨̛̪̜̱̟̜͓̙̼̫̜̍ͫ̂ͣ̐͊̿̀̌ͤͯ̚͡n̷̢͆ͯͦ͂́̃̔̈̂̑͛͑͂̃͐ͯ̃ͭ̈́͢͡҉̩̜̠̲͈̩͚̼̻̯̞̝̘̜̺̲̼̜'̢͙̫̠̭̝̳̝̘̺͈̜͇̱̠̍̂̅̔̐ͭ̄ͮ͛̀͊̓͟t̸̷̓̔̂͑̑̇͐͑̈̇ͮͫ̔͑ͩ̄͡͡͏͚̝̮̪̗̹̮̯̜̫̝͎ͅ ̸̶̢̪̟̼͚̟̭̻̫̤̣͙̱̘̀̒͌̓̀̚͟͡h̖͕̪̜͂͋̃̍ͬͧ͌͆̓ͦ͂ͯ̿̒̇̅̒̕͢͡e̷̸̡̛͚̦͇̘̝͇̠̬̗͓͛ͪ̈́͂̅̓̈͛͋ͅͅl̷̨̻̫͇̮̺̰̣̬̈̑͒̓ͦ̇ͯͭ̅ͪ͑̄̚p̡̬͓̩̰͍͔̩͈͇̖͈̮͍̫̫̲͙͕͌̍̆̊̔̽̍͋̀̋ͬͧͨ̊̍̊ͪͯ́́̚͟ ̧̨̗̻̻̮ͯ͂̾ͩ̌̃ͩ̃̓̊̾ͪ͆̊ͣͯ̀t̸̲̹͓̺͎̮̺̩͍̗̠̥̦̼̽́͒͌̇ͦ̆̀ͤ̽͠͡h͍̭̟̳̘̏͐ͩͣͥͬͨ͑̓̅ͭ̃̚͘͢͢a̢͓̠̱̠͖̜̹͔̬̙͚̘͖͕͓ͤͯ̾ͪ̀̆͘t̷̗̘̱͚͉͖̗͍̖̺̯̲͉̰̓ͬ͐̔͒͊ͬ̏̊ͮ̐͑̓͂̈́ͯ͟͟ ̢ͨ̾́̚҉̡̦̼̭̯̀I̧̘̳͖̟̹̟̱̥ͪͨͫ͌̓͛̊̋͋ͥ͂̆ͦ̾͜͜ ͑̾͆̓̾̎͂͊ͨͦ̌ͭͬ̓̒̈́͒ͨͨ͏̶̢̼͉̱ͅw̨̨̟͈̖̠̤͍̱̠̻̦̝̫̙͒̈͗ͤ̋ȁ̸̢̞̖̪̟͓̞̠̺̭̜̰̪̮̞̫͚͖̾͐͒̓ͤ̍̒̈ͯ̚͟͞s̴̨̝̩̱̫͉̭̲͈̗̘̙͔̀̋ͤͣ̋̃̔̉́́͞ ̵̷̧̢͇̤͔̣̗̏ͬͤ̎̀u̷̡̢͙͙̘͔͉̝̯͎̮̮͈̇̀̇̋̏͑̂̍ͯ̓̑͋ͤ̚s̉̇̎̿̅̽̊͏̡̺̰̜͚͈͎̻̀͜ỉ̢ͬ͒ͨ̔ͧͣͫ̽̾͆̐͐͐ͦ͌͏̫̤̠̘̟͔̥̟͔̻̠̩n̴̉ͮ̆̋̓͗͆ͬ̾ͧ͌̈́ͮ͂̓ͬ͑̑̽͢҉̳̖͙g̡͓͈̥̘̱̞̖͎̯͖̅ͫ̂̿ͬ̾ͮͭ͂̓́̓͊ͯͭ̿͜͞ ̉̈ͧ̿̍̈́̐͂̓̋ͬ̅ͥ͊̏҉̵̀͏̩̟̮͈̬̻̞̘̺̪̩̦̼̻̘͈c̼̗͖̭̱̫̪̹͎͕̼̥͋́̾͂̎ͪͨ͛̽́̔̽̉̌ͭ̏̕͘a̢̛̮̜̟̻̻͕͐̍̑̔͗̃͐̕͡͠p̶͕͍͔̰̳̰̭̘ͫͫͣ̐i̸̸̋̒̄ͤͥ̄ͯ̒͊͗̔͑ͨ͆͂͡҉҉̮̼̼̬̤̣̣̹t̔̌̐̎̊͌̑̿̓̋̔̚̕͏̨̻͇̰͇̯͝ͅa̴̺͈̮̰̟͍̯̭͓̭̻͇͔͙̦̓̃̌ͬ͒͂́ͭ͋̾ͣͥ̀̀͞l̵͖͉̱̹̥̼̣ͯͩ̑̈̀̋̅͑ͤ̽̀ͅ ̧̱̱̖̫̻̱͚͖̺̘̥̮̭̦ͯ͗̓ͨ̊̐ͩͫͧ̏͆̒̈́͌̐̆͘͘͡ͅļ̄͑̂̿̂̌ͧͣ͋̐̄̆̿̋̅̚͡͏̹͔̯̟̹͙̩͉̜̙̕e̶̷̢̖͖̠̠͚̻̳̮̺̮̤͇̺̞̲̦̼͆͊̀͐̓ͭ̌ͨ̔̈́ͥ̎̈͘͝t̀͊̇͊͛̄͐̅ͬͨ͋ͥ͗́́͠͏̫̤̯̠̝̘̟̲͔̙t̵̖̰̱͈̮͖̣͙͙̰̯̝͉̗̪̩̬ͫ̔̓ͯ̈́́́͞͠ͅe̽ͥͧ́̍͛ͮ̽ͦ̓ͨ̓̍ͨͬ͌͏̡̛̛̰͍̳̩͙̀ͅr̲͔̤͓̭͔͂̔̔ͩ̕s̷͇̘̯̼̼͙̮̭͈̟͎̖͙̬̪͎ͨ̉͒̑ͮ͆ͯ̒ͮ̍̈ͧ́͘͟,̲͎͚̘̘̯͔̞̞͕̼͔͒͐ͨ̄ͣ̕͜ ̶̷̢̮̻̻̙̙̥̭̗͔̫͓̽͐ͥ̄ͯ̄̓̇̀͠ţ̶̙̝̝̖̹͔̣̣̑̎͐͑̈́̓͛ͯ͐͆̀̉ͣ̑̀ḩ̴̛̛̲̮̗̣͉̖̰͉͖͔͙̠͂̂͋ͨͮ̀̂͆ͬͨ̌ͫ̍́̒̓ͯ̀͑͘a̛̰̼̜͇̭ͥ̌̓̄͌̽̓̎̀t̡̨̗̫̱̗͈͔̮ͬ̉̎ͮ́ͯ̂ͨͬ̓͑ͥ͂ͦͤͫͨ̃̚͘ ̷̼̝͓̫̗̳̤͔̖͓͎͔̝̖͈̜̼̤̇ͮͬ̈́͐͒̓͝ͅk͉̬̗̙͔̼̠͔̳̱͖̀̄̀̓͟͝i̴̴͈͉͚̫̩̞̳̟ͤͥ̃͑ͬ̾͒ͨ̅ͯ̚̚̕ṅ̡̛̗̻̮͕̟͉̞ͤͫ̄̄̐̅̅͆͂ͫͩ͟d̵͓̣̟̖̠̻̘̺͂̍̊̎͋͝ ̵̧̛͕͚͙̝̹͓̲̥̠̱̬̹ͮ̅ͧ̈̅̒͑̍͋͂ͬ̽ͣ̂͝oͣͭͮͥ̐ͬ̾͌ͣ̔̍̓̅̽҉̸̫͖͓̺̯ͅf̡̂̋ͭ̓ͫ̉̾̒̾̒̌́҉̸̩͓̜̦̼̙ ̛̮̣̺̖̟̘͎͆̏̆̓̌ͯͬ̊͛̾͘ṟ̼̪ͭ̊̃ͦͪ̂̋ͬͪ̈ͨͧ̆͋͗̏̒͂͘͜͢u̢̖͎͉̫̜̣͕͖̣͇̘͈̗̥̜͐̿ͯ̓̇̀̈́͗̂ͤ̈́̏̍ͫ̔͒ͣ̇͡͝i̶̡͎̼̝͈͉̣͖̤̰̭͎̮̠͌̾̈́͂̓̇́̒̄̔ͭ̏̽̀̾̽̈̒ͧ͝͝͠ͅnͮͮ͆ͫ̓̇ͧ͆́ͣ͑ͬ̍҉̢̗͕͎͚͈̭̖̟̠̭̖̖̘̥͟ͅe̡̬͎͕̭̠̥̞͖̗͇͚̩̣͕̮̯̻̓ͩ̈͗͊͑̈ͯͩ͋͝d̷̨̘̹͙̤͙̦̮̮͉̹̤͉̭̱̫̳̭̜̥̅͊͛̒̑̎͘ ̴̨̠̥͍͚͖̠͖̮͆̎͋͑͑ͩ̍͂̐ͭ͒̕͟t̶̵̗̹̘̝̺̠̭̼̣̭̪͚̄ͣ̓̎͒͒͂̐͐̓ͩ̎͆ͨ͘h̛̼͓̠͈̫̦̭̤̤̭̒̋̈̈́̋ͦͩ̂̈̽ͭ̌̈́ͪͥ̕͟͢͝ȩ̸̧̡̺͖̞̱̪̞͚̻͖̿̅̃̌̓̊ͥ̉̊̆ͭ̌ͨͥͥ̌̐ͬ͠ ͑͌̓̀̒̊̾̍͂͏̝̻͈̬̮͖̕͞ͅe̶̸̶̛͈͕͕͎͓̙̟̦̪̗͓̲͔̓̏ͫ̔̀͐͠f̶̓ͣͯ̒̌̽͒ͭ̐̽̄̒̿̚͢͏҉̗̝͔͔̮̺̪̲̲̰̝͙̰̤͇͈̞̞f̷̧̤̞̪̰͓̠͍̱͔̲̬̝̻̻͐̄ͩ̍̇ͫͅe̛͗ͨͭ͋ͨ̏͏͇͖̹̤̝̱͍̜̻͇̮͖̖̼̬̹̕͞ĉ̈ͨ̔͂̏ͬͨ͑̓̈̃ͤͭ͌͐̎́̚͡҉̨͓͎͍̳͙̮̟̘̗̳͈̬̕t̵͕̯̗̖̻͔͚̜͉͚̮̒̑ͨ͑̚̕͟͠ ̵̨̝̪͙̝̜̠͇̍ͭ̍̐ͮͧạ̢̨̧̛̪͓̠̼̣̻̻͔͕͇̾̄̐̀ͧ̒͛͌ͮ̔ͥ͒͌̌̄ͅs̨̨̧̥͕̘͚̱̽ͨ̎ͩ́͆͢ ̹̖̘̱͗̉̒̒̉̏̔́͊͌̀͞͠w̷̤̘̭̤̙ͥ̍͆͋̇̌͢e̴͚̮̭̙̞͕̳̫̩̮̭̙̒̂͑͌ͦ͘l̢̢̦̰͎̬̗̪̲̟͍͉̙͇̫͎͚͕̳̟̏̇ͩ̇̈́̊ͥ̅ͬ̓̽̿ͧ̈͡l͗ͩ̉ͨ͋ͭ̈́ͥ҉̸̮̳̻̳̮̠̕͢ͅ.̵̶̢̧̗̟͈̳̯̠͕͙̰̭͎̬̤̾̉ͬͥ̅̀ͬ̾̈͊͗ͧͩ̆ͤ͂̀͜

That just means I need to type more.  It works best when you have at least two lines of text, you see, so the waves of eldritch runes that would awaken the One Who Waits Behind The Wall overlap and obscure the text even more.  It doesn't work too well in short bursts.

It also doesn't help that I was using capital letters, that kind of ruined the effect as well.

GOH

#545  January 03, 2011, 11:08:01 am
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
THANKS A LOT GUYS. MY COMPUTER JUST CRASHED.  >:(
#546  January 03, 2011, 12:20:08 pm
the next character... cvs terry.
next char sagat
Hey, remember when I said to stop it? Guess what? I meant it! Seriously, fucking stop it.

Finish Ken first
That's the plan. I was also gonna update Chun-Li and Joe first.

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Joe and Chun-Li with ai lol!

so jmorphman, you will finally give to joe his KoF XIII Neomax, or the Infamous World's Most Explosive punch evah?

or the wind tunnel test.
#547  January 04, 2011, 11:54:53 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#548  January 05, 2011, 12:06:58 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
OH Y34H W3LL 3NJOY B31NG S3T ON F1R3 DOUCH3B4G

SNT

#549  January 05, 2011, 10:14:14 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Last Edit: January 05, 2011, 10:17:30 am by Chosis
#550  January 05, 2011, 01:05:00 pm
LET's PARTY!!
#551  January 05, 2011, 08:14:08 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
yup this is Jmorphman's wip thread all right.  :)
#552  January 07, 2011, 03:54:28 am
    • USA
yup this is Jmorphman's wip thread all right.  :)
:(

I got bored working on Ken so I decided to see what the color separation on Vice would be like.

It seems easy enough for me to do, but I also said that about Chun-Li and Kyo, and those were anything but easy. Those took forever.

Also I want to make something clear
Allow me to revise my previous statement, then:
Fair enough if you don't want to immediately, but off the record I'm astounded no one's been bothered enough to make a character out of the existing headswapped sprites.
I DO WANT TO MAKE MATURE I HAVE IDEAS AND STUFF I WANNA IMPLEMENT I JUST NEED SPRITES HINT HINT
#553  January 07, 2011, 04:05:26 am
    • Chile
#554  January 07, 2011, 04:08:38 am
    • USA
#555  January 07, 2011, 06:23:36 am
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Finish your! Ken and Ryu , YOU CAN DOOOO ITTTTT *tony little voice*
#556  January 07, 2011, 06:53:15 am
    • USA

SNT

#557  January 07, 2011, 09:44:52 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
OH COME ON

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 10:07:37 am by Chosis
#558  January 07, 2011, 10:05:39 am
    • USA

SNT

#559  January 07, 2011, 10:25:42 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Young man!?  I'm a teenager damn it, I can make my own decisions!  That means if I want to go out drinking with hot office chicks, that means I'm going out drinking with hot office chicks!  I mean come on, she's got a friend!  MENAGE A TROIS!  Might even rent a copy of Orochi Bitches In The Mood, make it a real party.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Last Edit: January 07, 2011, 11:03:40 am by Chosis
#560  January 07, 2011, 10:30:04 am
    • USA