YesNoOk

Jmorphman's WIP thread: Project S.H.I.N.(go): Shingo Beta out! (Read 2441115 times)

Started by Jmorphman, November 01, 2010, 09:13:43 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Got a light?

This is the water
81 (25.2%)
And this is the well
77 (24%)
Drink full, and descend
33 (10.3%)
The horse is the white of the eye
37 (11.5%)
And the dark within
52 (16.2%)
This is the water
41 (12.8%)
And this is the well
0 (0%)
Drink full, and descend
0 (0%)
The horse is the white of the eye
0 (0%)
And the dark within
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 318

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELSE)
#1001  June 24, 2011, 01:19:30 am
  • Build it, shape it, by my will.
Finally done, also updated the previous color.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

If you're adding these, I request my alias to be "Kiri-" instead of "Kirishima-" when adding the names to the .act.
Last Edit: June 24, 2011, 01:35:58 am by Kirishima
Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELSE)
#1002  June 24, 2011, 01:25:11 am
  • Just a butcher on a mission
    • www.justnopoint.com/lbends
You'll never have hitboxes ahahahahahahahahahahaha
#1003  June 24, 2011, 01:49:57 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
:???: Did I miss something ?
#1004  June 24, 2011, 03:42:09 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Finally done, also updated the previous color.
You're my favorite.

YOU HEAR THAT MALADINGDONG

If you're adding these, I request my alias to be "Kiri-" instead of "Kirishima-" when adding the names to the .act.
Sure!

You'll never have hitboxes ahahahahahahahahahahaha
You will find them or I will cut you.

:???: Did I miss something ?
CvS2 hitboxes. He can find them.

CAPCOM vs FUCKING SNK 2 HITBOXES

#1005  June 24, 2011, 03:44:22 am
    • Thailand
I knew he was hiding a CvS2 frame display tool. He's just flaunting his privates around.

MDD

#1006  June 24, 2011, 03:44:41 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face

SNT

#1007  June 24, 2011, 07:08:55 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia
Yes but I don't think just having the color table is very helpful. You'd get a better idea of the color layout with the templates.
You don't get just the color table, you get an animated GIF of the character in their stance.  All you might miss out on is the fireball colors.  I'm not saying use the readme generator for readmes because they suck, but at the very least it's 12 palettes made into GIFs at once.

#1008  June 24, 2011, 09:41:48 am
the other two is jordan hal and stewart john.
#1009  June 24, 2011, 05:20:10 pm
    • USA
You don't get just the color table, you get an animated GIF of the character in their stance.  All you might miss out on is the fireball colors.  I'm not saying use the readme generator for readmes because they suck, but at the very least it's 12 palettes made into GIFs at once.
Well, I dunno if it needs to be a gif, maybe just one sprite and a fireball or something. I'll try it out.
#1010  June 26, 2011, 06:22:36 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Just because I can I submit another palette:

Xiaolon (KOF MIA)
Chilling

SNT

#1011  June 26, 2011, 07:39:01 am
  • Super Old Bitter Dude
    • Australia

#1012  June 26, 2011, 07:44:22 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Yes but I don't think just having the color table is very helpful. You'd get a better idea of the color layout with the templates.

...wow I had no idea that existed

MDD

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELS
#1013  June 26, 2011, 09:18:53 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
Neither did I. Going to make things much easier in my palette thread.

Speaking of which, why are you only on my nuts about them when nearly no one else has updated theirs either?
Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: ANGRY JMORPHMAN EDITION (UPDATE YOUR PALETTES OR ELS
#1014  June 26, 2011, 07:31:38 pm
    • USA
#1015  June 26, 2011, 07:38:51 pm
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
because amuroshinji

MDD

#1016  June 26, 2011, 09:15:32 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
That is not a valid excuse. Just for that, the only one i'll update is the eyerape one.
#1017  June 26, 2011, 09:26:13 pm
    • USA
That is not a valid excuse. Just for that, the only one i'll update is the eyerape one.
OK fine. The reason why I pester you is because in the end, you'll actually update your palettes. The rest of those guys? They won't. But you... you actually care about this stuff.

MDD

#1018  June 26, 2011, 09:28:40 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
So basically you're saying that i'm a lazy fuck but i'll actually update them while everyone else won't?

Good enough for me. :P
#1019  June 26, 2011, 09:37:45 pm
    • USA

GOH

#1020  June 26, 2011, 11:24:18 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Love survives.