YesNoOk

M206 Project Thread: Pag.18 tiger intro, flame particles, shijou saikyou no kick (Read 507832 times)

Started by M206, December 06, 2017, 04:56:42 pm
Share this topic:
Re: M206 Project Thread: Pag.6 HELP NEEDED - Readme/tutorial
#121  May 23, 2018, 06:46:05 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Put 2 stances in sff, is a good option.
#122  May 24, 2018, 10:59:24 am
I would definitely have someone help you with the shading like you did with that sf4 kick and I would mesh both stances or incorporate it by distance like you did with the other stances...maybe a low health stance or rage stance
#123  May 29, 2018, 10:58:22 am
uhm, i don't know..

there're already a lot of different stances.. we'll see.. in the meanwhile i'm tring to polish it..

i've found some time to fix/improve all the lev.3 supers, added some fx and fixe the super counter sounds.. :) :)

what do you think?

maybe a little bit dbz style, but i like it ;) ;)
Re: M206 Project Thread: Pag.7 lev.3 supers improvements/fixes
#124  May 29, 2018, 06:03:03 pm
got daym...best sagat ever...I like it a lot

On another note you have a lot of red and red lightning...have thought about instead of more orange yellows and blacks...also maybe during some super moves tiger scratches stripes and maybe a tiger image cuz that is what he is known for.   

But in any event I wish I could play as him now good job

And that joe stance could use a few more highlights to match his alpha sprites...I know you base the sprite work on joe but try to match it up a little more to the alpha sprites and maybe add a little tweak so it's not just a joe swap to make it your own...cuz right now I want to pretend your sagat is the king and originator that every Tai guy copies

Can't wait for a test
Last Edit: May 30, 2018, 02:37:26 am by warecus
#125  May 30, 2018, 07:46:00 am
thanks!!

about the super lighting, it's not a bad idea the orange/black colors, i've used mainly the red ones to keep the sfa/cvs feeling..

i don't know about tiger images.. :/ you mean something like MB02 super moves?? i can think about it.. ;)

about the joe stance maybe it can't be noticed but i've improved it a little bit, of course some more work needed.

i'm aware there are a couple of bugs still present, but i'm too lazy to write down the complete readme file with all the possible combo..

so maybe i'll release a pre-final beta to let you test him. ;) ;)
#126  July 10, 2018, 03:43:33 pm
new roll back animation (rugal inspired):

#127  July 10, 2018, 03:55:47 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
Damn that's pretty!
#128  July 10, 2018, 04:09:06 pm
#129  July 18, 2018, 09:17:52 am
ok, i finally managed how to obtain the show key input feature.

i'm going to prepare a video with all the moves/combos instead of the readme files (of course i'll wait for your feedbacks about this). ;) ;)
#130  July 18, 2018, 08:04:48 pm
  • 2Lazy2SpriteMoreNova

i'm going to prepare a video with all the moves/combos instead of the readme files (of course i'll wait for your feedbacks about this). ;) ;)

I bet its such a long list of moves. Before I wanted you to wait for SFV Sagat before doing anything else, but I retract that notion. If I were to request something next for this Sagat it would be to produce a SFV version of Sagat separately. Then again I'm satisfied with this Sagat and I still believe this Sagat will be more fun than his yet to be reveal SFV counterpart. Kudos for a great character. You can polish him up for Tag mode if you have the patience.
#131  July 20, 2018, 07:52:57 am

I bet its such a long list of moves. Before I wanted you to wait for SFV Sagat before doing anything else, but I retract that notion. If I were to request something next for this Sagat it would be to produce a SFV version of Sagat separately. Then again I'm satisfied with this Sagat and I still believe this Sagat will be more fun than his yet to be reveal SFV counterpart. Kudos for a great character. You can polish him up for Tag mode if you have the patience.

yes. I fear most of you will argue that he'll have too much moves to remember/perform (sometimes i forgot some of them too).. i'll wait for your feedback.

About SFV sagat i fully agree with you, maybe i'll try to do an alternate quite accurate sfv version and delete the unused moves/combo/supers. ;) ;)
#132  August 02, 2018, 12:30:39 pm
sf4 omega tiger raid

Re: M206 Project Thread: Pag.7 Sagat USF4 OMEGA MODE Tiger Raid
#133  August 02, 2018, 08:14:37 pm
    • Morocco
Good job, is it me or the two first kicks are a little bit fast ?
#134  August 03, 2018, 06:22:57 pm
thanks. maybe it's the gif, i dont know.

in action:

reference:

0.34 and 0.51
#135  August 06, 2018, 08:44:09 am
Finally SFV SAGAT has become true!!

the moveset showed in the trailer seem quite standard, i think i've already done all the showed moves included in my sagat. Maybe in the future i'll try to release a sfv accurate version. ;) ;)

only some effects are missing.. oh and the big tiger during the first intro.. :D :D
#136  August 06, 2018, 08:59:34 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Well, my congratulations. While he indeed is not Tekken-styled in the game, he is in his V-Trigger 2 really reminded me of what were you trying to create.
#137  August 06, 2018, 09:18:50 am
Well, my congratulations. While he indeed is not Tekken-styled in the game, he is in his V-Trigger 2 really reminded me of what were you trying to create.

thanks my friend!! ;) ;) what do you think about omega mode tiger raid / tiger claws??
#138  August 06, 2018, 10:33:29 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
Well, MK version of Tiger Claw feels slightly off in his 2 hits. Does he not have a more classic kneeling kick animation so, like in his HK version, the first kick went for a knee while second kick for an unfolded leg?
And man, you did a neat job on Tiger Raid... Bug GDI it's strange, even original version!
#139  August 06, 2018, 11:21:21 am
i fully agree with you about the mk version. but i wanted to stay as more accurate as possible.. if you check 0.42 of the video you'll see what i mean..

about tiger raid, thanks! but what do you mean with GDI??  :???:
#140  August 06, 2018, 11:51:49 am
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
That's my own abbreviation for "God Damn It".