YesNoOk

Looking For a Character That Transforms into Other Characters (Read 863 times)

Started by th3_sylvester, October 25, 2016, 05:20:09 am
Share this topic:
Looking For a Character That Transforms into Other Characters
#1  October 25, 2016, 05:20:09 am
    • USA
I have no image or video of him, I'm just looking for a name. From what I remember on my old Mugen years ago, this character was silver and was able to transform into silver versions of other characters when doing a special move, such as transforming into Ryu when doing an Uppercut, or transforming into Rugal when using a Kaiser Wave. I also remember the character being somewhat of an SNK styled character as well, using various sprites from those games, but I cannot seem to find him anywhere. If anyone could at least provide a name for the character so I can stop feeling like I hallucinated it, that'd be great.
Re: Looking For a Character That Transforms into Other Characters
#2  October 25, 2016, 05:26:33 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Well, there're a lot of characters that can transform into others in MUGEN, starting for the ones already made in their origin games that were converted: Neo Geegus (World Heroes1 & 2), Yumeji Kurokochi (Samurai Shodown V) and Shang Tsung (Mortal Kombat series)

The ones original to MUGEN I know are Cerenas' Sihon and The_None's Uppercut, I know there're others but I don't remember them right now. Not sure if one of these is the one you're looking for

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: Looking For a Character That Transforms into Other Characters
#3  October 25, 2016, 02:35:47 pm
    • USA
It was Neo Geegus! Thanks a bunch!