Ikemen GO (Read 1221609 times)

Started by K4thos, May 26, 2018, 03:04:27 am
Share this topic:
Re: Ikemen GO Plus
#301  February 22, 2019, 09:26:34 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
its cool I got it to work,tho it doesnt work with 1.0 screenpacks and breaks main lua sometimes

Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 09:33:49 pm by mete122
#302  February 23, 2019, 12:18:20 am
its cool I got it to work,tho it doesnt work with 1.0 screenpacks and breaks main lua sometimes

I got the default ikemen screenpack to be widescreen by editing the screenpack lua, you have to make sure to uncomment the paremeters or else theyll do nothing. but other than that, yeah, 1.0 still doesnt work.
#303  February 23, 2019, 06:22:19 pm
#304  February 24, 2019, 02:12:56 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
yep nevermind,although cant get 1.0 screenpack to work on it even tho hungry wolf seems to pull it off a little bit

The new builds aren't displaying 1.1 sprites for me either, I'm also getting the black screen.  Only the build by Gacel is displaying properly. With limitations of course.

No seeing it, can I get a link to the info? ... I need coffee.

Edit - Just noticed it, see I did need coffee lol.

Finish your SP already : lol
Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 07:10:58 am by HUNGRY WOLF
#305  February 24, 2019, 03:52:06 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
I'm back, time to answer things.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

That error is becuase NeatUnsou/Suehiro MP3 support is broken as my version disables it for that reason.
I'm planing to rewrite the audio system later.

That's weird... (The PNG sprite stuff)
Remember that the repo that implemented my changes was the NeatUnsou one
https://osdn.net/users/neatunsou/pf/ikemen_go/wiki/FrontPage

OK, I will post the way that I compile the engine. (On windows)
At this point TDM-GCC is very outdated and unsupported, so I use MSYS2.

Part 1: Setting up the compiler (This is only required to do one time)

Part 2: Buildidng the code (This is the easy part)

Also I will post the compiled exe from the NeatUnsou repo in a moment.

EDIT:
Plus the last commit I think it fixes the round numbers bug and the mp3 support (Plus a load of other bugfixes)
Fixed an empty palette as it is when sffv2's palette number is less than MaxPalNo
Fix for the moment that it falls on mp3 add-on loading
There is a bug that the round does not end so we will return Win related updates

Also thanks to NeatUnsou fixing the Beep (https://github.com/faiface/beep) implementation that means that we could support OGG, MP3 and FLAC trough Beep and ditch openAL without much changes to the code!

EDIT 2:
I compiled but it seems that the render is not working...
I will look to see what happens.

Good news: At least the audio is fixed.

EDIT 3:
It seems to only happen with the new screenpacks... (For example the default mugen 1.0 one)
I have to see what changed between my code and the NeatUnsou one.

EDIT 4: (Boy this is a lot of edits)
So I discovered the commit that broke everything.
Is this one https://osdn.net/users/neatunsou/pf/ikemen_go/scm/commits/d20189df2919471eaa1aab4bff7b0afd2be2431b

Specifically it was the changes to redder.go
But wait!! We haven't made the Suave Dude character yet!!
Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 05:30:50 am by Gacel
#306  February 24, 2019, 05:49:30 am
    • USA
First off, welcome back Gacel, hope all is well.
I should have explained myself when I said yours works with limitations, it was meant towards the full localcoord support in the lifebars.
Other than that your build was displaying 32 bit sprites perfectly.

Do you mind providing a pre set up build, like you did before. That’s a butt load of work lol, and I’m currently installing multiple adobe softwares.

#307  February 24, 2019, 06:09:41 am
Tell him.......NOOO!!!!
#308  February 24, 2019, 06:17:00 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
From now on I will upload the releases to github.
https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO/releases

And as always the required mugen files.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2u70ordfjqj186/Ikemen_Mugen_Files.zip

From now I will not upload a new release until I:
- Implement localcoord for lifebars.
- Or Remove the openAL dependencies.
- Or Fix the infinite rounds bug.

Anyways if someone wants to compile the builds himself it's not that hard and I posted the build instructions.
(Honestly sooner or later we need a new tread that could be updated because K4thos left the development)

I could ask something HUNGRY WOLF?
How many time have you been creating that screenpack?
The way that people talk about it seems like have been a looong time. (Half life 3 release date meme time)
Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 06:24:58 am by Gacel
#309  February 24, 2019, 06:25:15 am
    • USA
Tell him.......NOOO!!!!

Mind yo bizz hoe! Unless you wanna get cut! LoL, Sup Koppa!

From now on I will upload the releases to github.
https://github.com/Windblade-GR01/Ikemen_GO/releases

And as always the required mugen files.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i2u70ordfjqj186/Ikemen_Mugen_Files.zip

From now I will not upload a new release until I:
- Implement localcoord for lifebars.
- Or Remove the openAL dependencies.
- Or Fix the infinite rounds bug.

Anyways if someone wants to compile the builds himself it's not that hard and I posted the build instructions.
(Honestly sooner or later we need a new tread that could be updated because K4thos left the development)

Gracias Gacel!
Take your time, and fix what needs to be fixed. I agree a new thread would help contain what you are working on and cause less confusion from what was done/abandoned.by others.

Edit: All is working fine, Mp3 files are playing fine as well. Thanks for the hard work.

LOL I just noticed what you wrote, yeah My SP has gone through so many changes, its been changed like 4-5 revamps no Joke.  Although most of the previous versions it went through I gave out test releases to few ppl, and yes its been more than 3 years lol.
These people here just want my privates Private wip lol.
Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 07:05:35 am by HUNGRY WOLF
#310  February 24, 2019, 07:00:43 am
    • djjosehisterico@gmail.com
Great to see you again Gacel! Waiting more news from you.
#311  February 24, 2019, 07:19:46 am
    • USA
Actually the life bars seem to appear better not all huge, and making it more playable. On my end I'm sure they appear not perfect is because I'm running it at 1080P, and I would have to make them that size, some good progress here!  :nuttrox:
#312  February 24, 2019, 07:22:18 am
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 07:38:30 am by Gacel
#313  February 24, 2019, 04:33:51 pm
    • Turkey
Theres something wrong in ikemen go.When you try to do special moves of your chars.It is easier to execute on right side than left side.However this doesnt exist on mugen 1.0/1.1 as you can execute moves easier on both sides.Also can you add interactive stuff on your next update?
#314  February 24, 2019, 05:57:26 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
Theres something wrong in ikemen go.When you try to do special moves of your chars.It is easier to execute on right side than left side.However this doesnt exist on mugen 1.0/1.1 as you can execute moves easier on both sides.Also can you add interactive stuff on your next update?

Maybe Is your keyboard, I will search a way to test frame perfect stuff to see if is a problem with the engine.

Characters as stages (Interactive Stages), maybe will be a new feature but first SuperSuehiro, NeatUnsou and I have to finish the core parts of Ikemen (On my end is full lifebar support) after that I will consider adding features beyond the one already in MUGEN.

For now you can use Statedef -20 and -30 (In common1.cns) to make global coding on all characters.
#315  February 24, 2019, 06:35:37 pm
hi, I need two helps:
1. how to disable ducking sound effect while fighting?
2. how to hide players in game? in mugen, we can do such by pressing:
- ctrl+alt+1 = hides player 1
- ctrl+alt+2 = hides player 2
- ctrl+alt+3 = hides player 3
- ctrl+alt+4 = hides player 4
can we do the same in Ikemen too?
pls help...thanks in advance
#316  February 24, 2019, 06:40:57 pm
Gacel our saviour!!! Thank you for the hard work!!!! Very grateful to have someone pick up what was abandoned by K4thos! I was wondering Gacel, are you aware of superpauses not pausing projectiles? I was testing out and when a character does a sper pause and the enemy shoots a projectile before it, the projectile does not pause. Only helpers pause. Bug?

#317  February 24, 2019, 07:16:58 pm
    • Turkey

Maybe Is your keyboard, I will search a way to test frame perfect stuff to see if is a problem with the engine.

Characters as stages (Interactive Stages), maybe will be a new feature but first SuperSuehiro, NeatUnsou and I have to finish the core parts of Ikemen (On my end is full lifebar support) after that I will consider adding features beyond the one already in MUGEN.

For now you can use Statedef -20 and -30 (In common1.cns) to make global coding on all characters.

Well i tried again on mugen 1.1 i can do special moves on all sides easily.But in ikemen go,i cant do.For example i cant do kaiser wave on left side but i can do it easily on right side.Also thanks i will try to add those.
#318  February 24, 2019, 07:23:59 pm
  • One of Ikemen GO devs
    • Colombia
hi, I need two helps:
1. how to disable ducking sound effect while fighting?
2. how to hide players in game? in mugen, we can do such by pressing:
- ctrl+alt+1 = hides player 1
- ctrl+alt+2 = hides player 2
- ctrl+alt+3 = hides player 3
- ctrl+alt+4 = hides player 4
can we do the same in Ikemen too?
pls help...thanks in advance

Ducking sound effect?
In my end there is no sound when ducking.

How to hide players in game?
For now Ikemen has not this feature.

Gacel our saviour!!! Thank you for the hard work!!!! Very grateful to have someone pick up what was abandoned by K4thos! I was wondering Gacel, are you aware of superpauses not pausing projectiles? I was testing out and when a character does a sper pause and the enemy shoots a projectile before it, the projectile does not pause. Only helpers pause. Bug?

OK I will check fixing it wouldn't be too hard.

Also I'm not the the only active developer there are also.

Suehiro: (The main developer and creator of ikemen)
https://osdn.net/users/supersuehiro/pf/ikemen_go/wiki/FrontPage

NeatUnsou: (He/She is the responsible of the MP3 support and loads of MUGEN compatibility)
https://osdn.net/users/neatunsou/pf/ikemen_go/

Well i tried again on mugen 1.1 i can do special moves on all sides easily.But in ikemen go,i cant do.For example i cant do kaiser wave on left side but i can do it easily on right side.Also thanks i will try to add those.

That's worrying, I will test later but I have to find something to test frame perfect inputs. (Maybe autohotkey will work?)
Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 07:33:57 pm by Gacel
#319  February 24, 2019, 07:35:33 pm
    • Turkey
Can you show me example of how to add interactive stuff?Cus i copied and pasted interactive codes on common1 but it doesnt work.
#320  February 24, 2019, 08:27:02 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.