YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2401769 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: let's talk about the aftermath of the sockpuppet war
#7861  March 27, 2019, 01:28:58 pm
  • Skateboard Game Enthusiast
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
    • joeythetricky.wixsite.com/mugen
[Just a bunch of ranting]

Listen.

What you're attempting to argue here isn't in your favor. You're butthurt about some little incident about the adfly MA USED to have YEARS ago, and it's leading into your descent into madness.

I believe in change. I believe that people that have dug themselves the deepest holes in their life from delusion can get themselves out of it, even Dizzy. It's something that needs to be done.

r/MUGEN should be a NEUTRAL subreddit. Neither MFG NOR MA should be cramming their drama down peoples' throats. It isn't a good look for either side.

If Dizzy's reading this, let him know he can turn this around. If he gets over it, it will make the MUGEN community itself a better place.

#7862  March 27, 2019, 01:39:58 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
1. That's on another site. Why attack them for the same crappy thing you guys are or were doing? See, this is classic Whataboutism. "What about them? What about these guys?" It's a distraction from your crappy record.

2. Why? Well, I'm pretty sure these antics of yours is probably part of the reason why it's blacklisted.
#7863  March 27, 2019, 01:41:05 pm
1. explain the bullshit of being cool with adfly till archive used it? ( at least on mffa https://archive.is/TJY3n )
2. explain why archive is still in the blacklist long after dropping adfly?
3. explain why you allow links to sites that actually make money off mugen and give people viruses (esnips 4shard mediafire and all that malicious shit) https://twitter.com/MediaFire/status/794205165511262208
4. explain why you don't mind stealing content for your own databases and are now calling archive thieves
1) if you can show me a current example of mffa using ad fly and being okay with them (not a 7 years old archived post) then you'd have a point to argue with.
2) because you haven't shown any sign of being okay with us. you ban everyone who mention us in your forum and the sub reddit and you make these suckpuppet accounts to instigate fights with the members here.
3) esnips is still being used? by the members here? i doubt it. but even if its true, you shouldn't blame the mods for it. each user uploads to whatever the hell they want to upload to. the mods take reports of malicious links very seriously but they can't monitor every single link that gets posted here. 
4) i have no idea what you're talking about here so mind explaining it a bit more?
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#7864  March 27, 2019, 01:57:58 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru
I'd like to elaborate on the last one.
He most likely meant our "MFG Public Library". Unfortunately, you can't fill the collections up to even "MFG Database's" glory without visiting MA, since most of the characters are on their site only nowadays. And, of course, you can't post these characters without repacking and reuploading them on more adequate and non-blocked sites like Mediafire.
Have to admit, I personally had to resort to this way with my SFA Collection (Pretty much the reason MA pseudo-banned me, I think). Can't say, though, that this argument of theirs worth any shit, because they don't have the Right to Monopolize these characters as long as they are not authors of these. I personally wouldn't like to hear the word "Stealing" from MA, who, pretty much, these characters don't belong to either.
Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 02:06:35 pm by Trololo
#7865  March 27, 2019, 02:26:06 pm
    • Germany
1. explain the bullshit of being cool with adfly till archive used it? ( at least on mffa https://archive.is/TJY3n )
2. explain why archive is still in the blacklist long after dropping adfly?
3. explain why you allow links to sites that actually make money off mugen and give people viruses (esnips 4shard mediafire and all that malicious shit) https://twitter.com/MediaFire/status/794205165511262208
4. explain why you don't mind stealing content for your own databases and are now calling archive thieves
1) if you can show me a current example of mffa using ad fly and being okay with them (not a 7 years old archived post) then you'd have a point to argue with.
2) because you haven't shown any sign of being okay with us. you ban everyone who mention us in your forum and the sub reddit and you make these suckpuppet accounts to instigate fights with the members here.
3) esnips is still being used? by the members here? i doubt it. but even if its true, you shouldn't blame the mods for it. each user uploads to whatever the hell they want to upload to. the mods take reports of malicious links very seriously but they can't monitor every single link that gets posted here. 
4) i have no idea what you're talking about here so mind explaining it a bit more?

finally someone who at the very least tried, thank you boi

1) it doesn't matter if the post is 7 years old, the adfly download link was still here when I recorded the page yesterday and it proves 2 things : A) they never really had an issue with adfly until archive used it and B) they blacklisted archive "because of adfly" and yet didn't bother to blacklist adfly itself, which is pretty laughable, it just proves if not a fraud, at the very least clear double standards, explain the double standards please

2) why should they be ok with you when you started this shit and still haven't ended it? it doesn't make ANY fucking sense
you indeed started this shit by blacklisting them, bullshiting around and antagonizing them, and it's clear nothing has changed, even on this very day you still use the adfly bullshit, roll back a few posts and see for yourself. when you spread unnecessary fear without citing any trusted source it's called plain fearmongering. so again why should they be okay with you? it's like telling me you beat someone for no reason and that someone needs to apologize, you make no fucking sense

to me it sounds like you're just evading the fucking point, if adfly was really the problem, why not lift the punishment once the adfly was dropped? try explain this inconsistency without diverting

3) esnips, 4shard and now mediafire, all were or are used in their times, it's not the point, why do you allow these crap that make money off mugen and occasionally give people viruses? isn't it the reason why you blacklisted archive? then why not those sites? if the mods were serious about the adfly thing  why not add those to the filters as well? explain the double standards please

4) all sites that have a database, guild included, had and still have no issue stealing archive exclusives and re-hosting them for their database needs, straight from that guild parody page : https://imgur.com/a/GRCN4La
the irony is now that archive is clean beyond any doubt, rehosting their content on dangerous hosting sites is accomplishing the opposite of what you were supposed to do, keep your community safe

but anyway that's besides the point, what I want to know is why you call them thieves when you do it too, so again try to explain the double standards if you can
#7866  March 27, 2019, 02:56:47 pm
All of these questions and a lot more have been discussed and explained multiple times in the many rants you've made and the many topics about it. You keep denying it all happened and you keep coming back with the same questions, pretending no one ever gave you valid excuses just because you don't accept them, whining about double standard and being persecuted.

And OF COURSE it matters if a post is 7 years old. Who the fuck is ever going to come back on every single posts made on a forum's lifetime to check if some of them had a link to a bad site. You have to be out of touch with the real world to think that's even humanly possible (and no one would care about adding word filters for old stuff that's not relevant anymore).
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 03:02:53 pm by Byakko
#7867  March 27, 2019, 02:58:15 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I don't care about the adfly thing. We now allow those kinds of sites with spoiler warnings that note what they can potentially do.

The reason MA is still banned is simply because they keep inciting things like this. The only time MA is brought up is when another sock puppet comes to the forum or our discord and does something antagonizing. Or when they do petty things like ban someone with an account on MFG/MA/whatever. They even got banned from wikipedia for behaving like bots.

There are no stickies here bad mouthing MA. There are no reddits being made badmouthing MA. We don't steal release videos and add insults to them reuploading them to our channels. I don't mind MA existing nor do I mind people who use it. I don't like the way they have handled this at all though. Until they can show they have matured and can be reasonable I won't consider removing the ban.
#7868  March 27, 2019, 03:00:59 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
#7869  March 27, 2019, 03:17:35 pm
    • Germany
I don't care about the adfly thing. We now allow those kinds of sites with spoiler warnings that note what they can potentially do.

The reason MA is still banned is simply because they keep inciting things like this. The only time MA is brought up is when another sock puppet comes to the forum or our discord and does something antagonizing. Or when they do petty things like ban someone with an account on MFG/MA/whatever. They even got banned from wikipedia for behaving like bots.

There are no stickies here bad mouthing MA. There are no reddits being made badmouthing MA. We don't steal release videos and add insults to them reuploading them to our channels. I don't mind MA existing nor do I mind people who use it. I don't like the way they have handled this at all though. Until they can show they have matured and can be reasonable I won't consider removing the ban.

I suggest you rollback the thread a little bit, you're the ones who keep bringing them up to antagonize them and complain when it backfires

it doesn't take Einstein to understand how to stop it, simply stop bringing them up and antagonizing them, and if you can't do something that simple then don't pretend they are the ones who antagonize you, that's a plain lie

again you can't beat someone for no reason and expect them to apologize, nor can you expect them to offer the other cheek like jesus, when you attack someone you'd better be prepared for the consequences

to me it just sounds like another diversion to avoid answering clear questions
the old official reason to hate them is dead so let's just move on to another one

You have to be out of touch with the real world to think that's even humanly possible
huh? what? ever heard about automatic filters? every forum and reddit has this, you have to be extremely out of touch to be that ignorant
Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 03:24:23 pm by justadud
#7870  March 27, 2019, 03:41:22 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I suggest you rollback the thread a little bit, you're the ones who keep bringing them up to antagonize them and complain when it backfires
Wait, what? Show me what you're talking about.
#7871  March 27, 2019, 03:48:26 pm
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
it doesn't take Einstein to understand how to stop it, simply stop bringing them up and antagonizing them, and if you can't do something that simple then don't pretend they are the ones who antagonize you, that's a plain lie

again you can't beat someone for no reason and expect them to apologize, nor can you expect them to offer the other cheek like jesus, when you attack someone you'd better be prepared for the consequences

Both of these statements can be said for yourself, Dizzy.

Do yourself a favor and apologize to everyone here. Just admit that you messed up when it came to the adfly and unreasoned bans (and unban those people, while you're at it!), and we can forgive you.

Do it now, while you still can.
#7872  March 27, 2019, 03:50:24 pm
    • Germany
#7873  March 27, 2019, 04:01:39 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I don't see what was wrong there or why it would incite anything at all. Can you break don the offensive part and why it would give MA free reign to ban ppl from here, reupload our release videos with insults, and steal a mugenguild subreddit so it can't be made and can be used to insult?

I'm not seeing anything that attacks MA there and I'm SURELY not seeing how it would validate their actions.
#7874  March 27, 2019, 04:02:35 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
That's not exactly antagonizing when they posted actual legitimate criticism of the subreddit in question.
#7875  March 27, 2019, 04:11:51 pm
    • Germany
I don't see what was wrong there or why it would incite anything at all. Can you break don the offensive part and why it would give MA free reign to ban ppl from here, reupload our release videos with insults, and steal a mugenguild subreddit so it can't be made and can be used to insult?

I'm not seeing anything that attacks MA there and I'm SURELY not seeing how it would validate their actions.

"The entire Internet is against us but it's their fault !"

MA got super pissy about people complaining about their adfly and content stealing from two years ago, so they decided to disregard everything MFG-related and attempt to take over an ENTIRE subreddit?!

MA mods took over the sub-reddit (pure BS)

I don't think the MA mods can drive it any further into the dirt

Totally unrelated casablanca quote to conclude my thoughts on MA, and all this war nonsense;
"You despise me, don't you?"
"If I gave you any thought, I probably would."?

"MA still act the same dumb way"

all of this happened before I even joined the show
who's antagonizing whom?

and I didn't mention the attacks against r/mugen which are another problem
#7876  March 27, 2019, 04:21:07 pm
  • Slowly but surely!
    • USA
"The entire Internet is against us but it's their fault !"

MA got super pissy about people complaining about their adfly and content stealing from two years ago, so they decided to disregard everything MFG-related and attempt to take over an ENTIRE subreddit?!

MA mods took over the sub-reddit (pure BS)

I don't think the MA mods can drive it any further into the dirt

[then he becomes a broken record with the Casablanca quote BS again]

"MA still act the same dumb way"

all of this happened before I even joined the show
who's antagonizing whom?

OK, NOW I'm getting agitated. Am I talking to a wall or something?!

- YES, MA got pissy about the adfly crap. Why WOULDN'T they? It's basically proving that other people's works are being monetized and landing in MA's pockets!

- It's BS that you claim them taking over the subreddit is BS. If it weren't, then why can't people mention other forums like MFG in it?!

- If the mods can drive it into the dirt more, they WILL.

Anyways, to answer your question.

MA's antagonizing MFG, AND VICE-VERSA. EVERYONE needs to chill out with this, while we still can.

Just let it the fuck go.
#7877  March 27, 2019, 04:23:00 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
No one is going to these locations and attacking. People in this forum can and have criticized this forum and it's fine. People can criticize us on MFFA, IMT, or wherever. We are not going to "retaliate".

You're reaching pretty far when you say a few members that are venting about what MA has done (as in their mods and admins clearly promote these things and set them in motion) is an attack from MFG against MA.
#7878  March 27, 2019, 04:23:42 pm
    • Germany
That's not exactly antagonizing when they posted actual legitimate criticism of the subreddit in question.

https://i.imgur.com/xNexGqL.jpg

god forbid that subreddit for not allowing you to talk shit without backing up your claims, that's horrible, imagine a world without fake news... I just can't

please dud, go play with those kids right there, you're hardly worth my time
#7879  March 27, 2019, 04:29:50 pm
  • Resident Tosspot
  • Pftheh
    • UK
    • plasmoidthunder.neocities.org

It's funny because Sol gets to talk shit on MA all the time without backing up his claims, but that's considered OK; heck, people have been wrongfully banned from MA just because he assumed they were dupes, with no evidence other than him saying so.

Oh, I want a diagram. I fucking love diagrams.
#7880  March 27, 2019, 04:31:06 pm
    • Germany
No one is going to these locations and attacking. People in this forum can and have criticized this forum and it's fine. People can criticize us on MFFA, IMT, or wherever. We are not going to "retaliate".

You're reaching pretty far when you say a few members that are venting about what MA has done (as in their mods and admins clearly promote these things and set them in motion) is an attack from MFG against MA.
this isn't exactly what you were saying a moment ago

anyway archive and r/mugen are unrelated sites
go to r/BLACKLISTED WEBSITE or r/m_u_g_e_n for subs that are actually run by archive

r/mugen policies are very simple : don't talk shit, don't be toxic, it doesn't target any site in particular, just those where staff talk shit, if archive mods start talking shit they will be blacklisted as well