YesNoOk

Falcon Rapper WIP: Mr. Big (I need of palettes) (Read 280436 times)

Started by Falcon Rapper, March 21, 2017, 12:21:24 am
Share this topic:
Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Choi Bounge POTS/Infinite
#61  April 26, 2017, 02:56:38 pm
To complete the CVS Korea Team, there is nothing better than a friend for Kim, Chang and Jhun ... That way, I'll slowly add my personal touch to the POTS/Infinite style... :)

very nice, I am hyped for this  :bjugoi:

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#62  April 27, 2017, 01:42:54 am
  • É nóis! :D
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/groups/MugenFDR/
You've proven yourself worthy again bro!
Will you do his TKD Attire as well or Just going with the classic attire

Thanks bro... Just the clothes of the CVS2 version (94-95-94RB) ... If I put on it the tae kwon do kimono would take a long time... :)

Finally......I was wondering when this lil bastard would be done in this style

Thanks Koopa, is already well advanced, I believe that in a few days this char will already be available for download ... :)

Damn man, you're on full speed aren't you?! Choi is definitely a character that i'm looking forward to play in PoTS style, good luck on him.

Hehehe ... It was not so fast, photoshop helps a bit, but like I said, I think in a few days it will already be available for download ... :)

As we talked before, I was really eager to see this project's previews.
I can say it starts very well! Just beware, some characters of the old kofs 94-95 are sometimes a little poorly animated, you might need some transitions sprites for certain moves.
But, we might talk about it when your first beta is done ;)

Yes, but in this case I am converting sprites from the 94 rebout, which have similar or even better graphics than other KOFs (I can not forget to give spriters-ressource credits, they help me a lot) ... In addition to these, Fangke made a version 94-95 with practically all the blows of Choi with kimono, the biggest difficulty in this case is the conversion of the sprites to CVS, but this step is almost finished, now it is only finished CNS's, CMD's among others ...

very nice, I am hyped for this  :bjugoi:

Thanks bro, I'll try to do my best ... :)
#63  April 27, 2017, 04:47:46 am
    • USA
    • morbidjoe666@yahoo.com
    • Skype - Kik : morbidjoe
oh nice one of my fav Kof in pots style good luck
I need more PSN friends
#64  April 27, 2017, 10:48:52 am
    • USA
Would love to see how he will end up?
Re: Falcon Rapper WIP: CVS Maxima POTS/Infinite
#65  May 09, 2017, 02:11:52 am
    • Brazil
#66  May 09, 2017, 02:14:55 am
Alright this looks nice except for his face which looks a bit...odd. That and his body still looks a bit SNK but besides that it's pretty good.
#67  May 09, 2017, 02:18:09 am
    • Brazil
Alright this looks nice except for his face which looks a bit...odd. That and his body still looks a bit SNK but besides that it's pretty good.

Yes it is a long time project (at least in this char I should take a little longer than usual) ... I believe that with one or two months will be available ... :)
#68  May 09, 2017, 03:20:03 am
    • USA
I was going to do this one.. Well I still am :)
I agree that face though.. What was wrong with the original?
#69  May 09, 2017, 04:21:51 am
    • Brazil
I was going to do this one.. Well I still am :)
I agree that face though.. What was wrong with the original?

On the original face (KOF), I could just reduce or add colors, but I tried to recreate the face of it in CVS style. For that, I used as a base the hair of Maxima XIII and some faces of chars CVS (Guile, Geese, changing distances between eyes, shadows, etc), from there I began to "remodel the same face" many different. It's not a method I used so often, but it was a method I used when I made Rugal (in this case, I just put the faces of Rugal CVS), that is, a CVS-style face for a KOF style body. In the clothes, for now I'm doing a lightening, increasing the size of the light parts in the design of the sprite, a technique I see in chars like Andy and Billy made by Dampir, which for me are the best "bases" to redraw the sprites More quickly and have a satisfactory appearance. Another example of char where I made this effect in his clothes is Rugal himself, especially in his pants, since the KOF version had many black tones...
#70  May 09, 2017, 04:59:39 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Sounds good mate, you could dl infinite's Maxima. He did him some justice in his style with them flashy fx on the supers. Good luck my man.
#71  May 09, 2017, 09:03:23 am
    • USA
Wow, POTS Maxima is coming soon! Hey Falcon, how can I contact you
#72  May 09, 2017, 11:13:45 am
Absolutely amazing WIP! I like Maxima!
#73  May 09, 2017, 01:39:41 pm
    • Brazil
Sounds good mate, you could dl infinite's Maxima. He did him some justice in his style with them flashy fx on the supers. Good luck my man.

Undoubtedly, the Maximum SVK made by Infinite has several effects that will be used in this version (EX: Vapor Cannon)

Through message rs... :\

Yeah, I think he's cool, too! It would be missing a "Whip Pots style" to complete the "K' Team", but it could be temporarily replaced by Kula as well, even though it is on my list of future conversions ...
#74  May 09, 2017, 04:00:40 pm
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Congratulations on starting this. I'm also questioning the face as well but this project will turn out great.
#75  May 09, 2017, 06:04:52 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Nice to see this project as well, since we talked about it before!
I think the body still looks too much like KOF style.

So you dropped the idea to possibily base him on KOFXIII sprites.

Anyway, good luck, I know it will be good at the end! :)
#76  May 09, 2017, 11:49:26 pm
    • Brazil
Congratulations on starting this. I'm also questioning the face as well but this project will turn out great.

Thanks Alex, i will try my best... :D

Nice to see this project as well, since we talked about it before!
I think the body still looks too much like KOF style.

So you dropped the idea to possibily base him on KOFXIII sprites.

Anyway, good luck, I know it will be good at the end! :)

Yes, at first I just made a change of paddles on the clothes, but I did a "similar" recollection that I used when I made my other chars ... This would be just a "sketch" until reaching the final result a lot can be changed. D
#77  May 09, 2017, 11:50:49 pm
Oh and also another nitpick I guess but I feel his hair should be slightly darker. That's about it for now.
#78  May 09, 2017, 11:59:43 pm
    • Brazil
Preview: In the image I already have it with the clothes modified ... Process used in practically all the chars already made by me... In the image I put the two versions to be able to have a better base of the final result...

*note: I did not find it necessary to resize it, as I found that the default size "KOF" fits well to "CVS" size (at least in Maxima's case)...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#79  May 10, 2017, 06:39:36 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Looking mighty good, hope to see those cool fx's in action. Especially his punch with the steam, coming from it. Reminds me of that anime, "Heat Guy J" don't mind me. Just saying, this looking to be another smooth fighter for everyone's mugen. Good luck and keep it rocking mate.
#80  May 10, 2017, 07:14:47 am
    • USA

Undoubtedly, the Maximum SVK made by Infinite has several effects that will be used in this version (EX: Vapor Cannon)

Through message rs... :\

Yeah, I think he's cool, too! It would be missing a "Whip Pots style" to complete the "K' Team", but it could be temporarily replaced by Kula as well, even though it is on my list of future conversions ...

Wait isn't there that one POTS-Ish LunaTuna Whip?