YesNoOk

Raiya (Read 13323 times)

Started by Bastard Mami, October 21, 2011, 01:55:44 am
Share this topic:
Raiya
#1  October 21, 2011, 01:55:44 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Sprited edited by me, movelist heavily changed from angel eyes, that will happen to most shotoesque females; it's one thing to bethe only "shoto" in your game but filling a game with only female shotos is not something I think it's fun. she keeps the projectile and the dp lost most of her other specials but gained a jump special attack with multiple follow ups; those moves are slightly similar to gato's. you can see most of her gameplay in the previous beta.

I wil recode her to the new standar and bug fix, in her case there is a lot of bug fixing and rebalancing needed, mostly because of her air chains. sine i want to make her able to stay in the air for a while, but still keep her infinite free and also not make it too easy to run away forma  fight while using her aerial moves.

If you tried the beta version feel free to suggest ways to modify her aerial moves (qcf/qcb + kick) to make her better.
Still needs good fx.
Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 01:58:52 am by Frederika Bernkastel~

GOH

Re: Raiya
#2  November 29, 2011, 11:26:16 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
Yo [E] I heard you were making Raiya's alternate version (Black Raiya). If this is true, I just wanted to tell you, I was trying Black Raiya by Pripriman the other day, and he made some nice sprites edits and custom FX. Maybe you could try asking him if he's ok with using his resources or something, I think he's not okay with it, but I'm not sure. Just putting it out there, maybe it might save you some work.

Anyway, I'm liking what I see here, will keep peeking. :ninja:
Re: Raiya
#3  November 30, 2011, 05:37:59 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
oh, teh riaya I am working is by herself an alternate, she's heavily influenced by air master. thanks for the heads up, i will take a look at that black raiya and see if her edits are useful for mine.