YesNoOk

Aniventure & Toonami: Animation Wars MUGEN Project (Read 61883 times)

Started by Jed, August 14, 2009, 03:02:46 am
Re: ANIME/ANIMATION WARS MUGEN Project
#61  January 18, 2010, 05:38:39 pm
  • Street Fighter II the game that changed everything
    • sites.google.com/site/mugenuba/
gee in that case I might have to start in this order as for Anime/Cartoons/Game lets see Note I add a few more to the cartoon plate  ;D

ANIME

Dargon Ball Z, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho,Tenchi Muyo, Inu Yasha, Out Law Star, Bleach, Naruto, Trigun,Cowboy Bebop, Kikaide, samurai champloo,FullMetal Alchemist, Rave Master, s-Cry-ed, Saiyuki, GetBackers, Medabots

CARTOON

T.M.N.T. (2003 TV series), Gargoyles, He-Man and the master of the Universe (2002 TV series),Captain Planet, Swat Cats,Street Sharks
,EXO-SQUAD, Reboot, Mummies Alive, Silver Hawks,Thunder Cats,Galaxy Trio, Space Ghost, Birdman, Mightor

VIDEO GAME

Final Fantasy, Devil may cry, Bloody Roar, Halo, Dead Or Alive, Tekken, virtual fighter, Soul Calibur

well is some case I think I might have to just make one or as any as i can depending what char is the most popular anybody ells is most like to be left out if you don't ask for it

EDIT: ok I know i add some that been made a lot of times all ready but I plan to make my own HI Res versions of them anyway
plus i think I'll make a Toonami Screenpack complete with lifebar XD
This is AWESOME !!! I hope to see this full game finished one day!! Good luck Jed.
#62  January 19, 2010, 02:04:58 am
    • sites.google.com/site/mugensbestspritersintheworld/
the order is great. first anime then cartoons, then videogames. Why He-man 2002 tv series? Why not making the original that had more muscles? could you include a bravestar and the centurions, both cartoons were great and have never been made in mugen ?

Jed

#63  January 19, 2010, 02:32:22 am
  • Retrun of the Spirit Dragon
    • www.jedex.webs.com
the order is great. first anime then cartoons, then videogames. Why He-man 2002 tv series? Why not making the original that had more muscles? could you include a bravestar and the centurions, both cartoons were great and have never been made in mugen ?
http://getreadytorumble.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/bravestar.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_vY8I5HvOvk8/SVqwRmPHHHI/AAAAAAAAA24/yMtC9orKD0w/s400/cent.jpg

ok then I add them in as for he-man well I figured the new look was just as cool the old one I seen someone ells making it all ready :P
although it's a SNK style maybe I'll do both then although I do like the new version a bit better ;D
Next Gen IX
Spoiler: "The Next Gen IX is here" (click to see content)
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#64  January 19, 2010, 06:51:23 am
Great for the Centurions and BraveStar!!!!
And He-man...yeah, u should do both because the other guy will release his SNK He-man and Skeletor in year 2020. He is too slow. Besides i'd like to see yur version.  :P
#65  January 19, 2010, 09:53:34 pm
This project is definitely missing Mickey Mouse.

Jed

#66  January 19, 2010, 10:13:21 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
yeah but who want a Disney char anyway unless you want Kingdom Hearts Mickey  ;D witch now makes want to add it to the video game area  --;
Next Gen IX
my stuff is open sources to all just minus my 100% original chars example dragon sword and other 100% original art work. But anything fan made is yours no permissions, credits, or restrictions necessary.
#67  January 20, 2010, 04:05:18 am
Mickey mouse is nice, but I don't think he fits with the fighters superheroes and villians there are here. I mean he is neither of the three.

Jed

#68  January 20, 2010, 04:30:40 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
I know but even in Kingdom hearts Mickey Mouse can fight supposedly :P then again I'm only adding Sora just cause he is wanted as well :P
Next Gen IX
#69  January 20, 2010, 11:00:43 pm
  • Coder and Voice Actor
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/thisisgir
FUCK YES!!!! I non chibi Sora!!! KH2 Style Please  ;D

Jed

#70  January 21, 2010, 01:04:50 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
WTF  :o  OK then ;D I make that version :P

BTW I made this

Next Gen IX
#71  January 21, 2010, 01:14:08 am

Jed

#72  January 21, 2010, 06:54:00 am
    • www.jedex.webs.com
ok  ;D here ya go

YUN-SUNG
Next Gen IX
#73  January 21, 2010, 05:33:00 pm

Jed

#74  January 21, 2010, 06:15:50 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com
I did update at my graphic section ok more ideas to add

add new series Note these I'll do last seeing that there no real set of chars in this group :P

Lineage, Dynasty Warriors, World of War craft

Requested chars note a friend as for this one  ;D

Hokuto - Street Fighter EX3
Next Gen IX
#75  January 22, 2010, 11:49:26 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
uh, start a game with only one character , one stage, one fighting system. before you set up a list with over 20 characters.

#76  January 22, 2010, 03:17:36 pm
uh, start a game with only one character , one stage, one fighting system. before you set up a list with over 20 characters.

Uh, this project is in the ideas engineering section for a reason.
#77  January 22, 2010, 04:05:46 pm
This project is awesome. hope u can finish it cause it's a bit big.
#78  January 22, 2010, 04:35:59 pm
hey i hadn't heard of this interesting project. could i ask you to include a superfriend still never made for mugen, and he is from the old school as many you got there.
it's the Apache Chief, who'd transform into a giant.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

but please make him some pants like real Apaches, look at this Geronimo picture colored:
http://cgi.ebay.com/10x8-COLOR-PHOTO-APACHE-CHIEF-GERONIMO-HIS-WARRIORS_W0QQitemZ160394435615QQcmdZViewItemQQptZArt_Photo_Images?hash=item255840dc1f

Orochi Gill is a liar. He lied once, he is a liar.
Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 04:47:35 pm by perdevomariano

Jed

#79  January 22, 2010, 11:37:20 pm
    • www.jedex.webs.com

do some you guys ever bother to read all the facts before ya post this ain't a full game project  it's more like I'm making any char with no real guarantee it will be made still  it will be attempted  :P that or you'll get a set of sprites packs of a char

hey i hadn't heard of this interesting project. could i ask you to include a superfriend still never made for mugen, and he is from the old school as many you got there.

but please make him some pants like real Apaches, look at this Geronimo picture colored:
http://cgi.ebay.com/10x8-COLOR-PHOTO-APACHE-CHIEF-GERONIMO-HIS-WARRIORS_W0QQitemZ160394435615QQcmdZViewItemQQptZArt_Photo_Images?hash=item255840dc1f

I see I could try and use the raven guy form MK then again it's not that hard to make someone like him in a more updated I
looked for something on him and fond this page

http://www.collectortimes.com/2005_12/License.html

so now would ya like this concept of him they also changed his name to Longshadow gee I might make even the other guys for scruffyDragon  ;D

Next Gen IX
Last Edit: January 22, 2010, 11:47:24 pm by Jed
#80  January 23, 2010, 04:10:23 am
http://superherouniverse.com/wallpaper/artists/mike/superfriends/apache.jpg

Jed said:
I see I could try and use the raven guy form MK then again it's not that hard to make someone like him in a more updated I
looked for something on him and fond this page

http://www.collectortimes.com/2005_12/License.html

so now would ya like this concept of him they also changed his name to Longshadow gee I might make even the other guys for scruffyDragon  ;D

http://www.collectortimes.com/2005_12/longshadow.jpg

Very interesting page. But as I said before I prefer the original Apache Chief, but with pants.  ;D because as I said,and as the page you showed me says, these people should have had pants. Like Black Vulcan and Samurai.
And if you want to make long Shadow is Ok, but please make the original Apache Chief, it doesn't seem to be difficult.
Orochi Gill is a liar. He lied once, he is a liar.