YesNoOk

SvK Eiji by Koopa901 (Read 2148 times)

Started by Terry McJarrow, August 29, 2015, 11:39:35 am
SvK Eiji by Koopa901
#1  August 29, 2015, 11:39:35 am
  • Moving your life with greener pastures.
    • daedalus96@gmail.com
Does anyone have Eiji by Koop901? It got taken down a few months ago, and i can't get it. Thanks.
kanodoom
Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 11:47:19 am by kanodoom
Re: SvK Eiji by Koop901
#2  August 29, 2015, 11:45:00 am
    • France
    • saga.3@hotmail.fr
It's a wip...
Re: SvK Eiji by Koopa901
#3  August 29, 2015, 12:12:31 pm
    • daedalus96@gmail.com
Nevermind, just founded it.
#4  August 29, 2015, 12:32:13 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 12:39:46 pm by Aumio Khan
#5  August 29, 2015, 12:38:20 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
He said he just found it.
#6  August 29, 2015, 12:46:59 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#7  August 29, 2015, 12:56:49 pm
  • I miss you so bad mon amour
    • Mexico
    • kai_de_aries@hotmail.com
Don't delete your post when any other user already replied to that post. you can delete your posts when there is a logical reason.
He found eiji, the post have no reason for links since the request is solved.
but well if other user wants eiji, here there is two mirrors
All the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 01:01:53 pm by Eddie Mort
#8  August 29, 2015, 01:09:30 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Don't delete your post when any other user already replied to that post. you can delete your posts when there is a logical reason.
He found eiji, the post have no reason for links since the request is solved.
but well if other user wants eiji, here there is two mirrors
then why you delete it?
there is also no reason to delete any post like that. if u do, it seems the people (who replied to your posts is talking with air. :-l ) I am just alerting you so that u do not do this next time. People mistakes (including me), but it's OK.
not really any big matter to discuss here.

#9  September 01, 2015, 06:04:09 am
somebody requested my work.....I dont know what to say.....lol
#10  September 01, 2015, 06:23:20 am
    • USA
#11  September 01, 2015, 06:32:20 am
which one....the CvS styled one? this is the one for SvK......the outdated one....i did an update a lil after this release....hope i can find it...
#12  September 01, 2015, 06:34:18 am
  • Raging Fist
wait you actually did a CVS(maybe pots)version too?
#13  September 01, 2015, 06:42:06 am
yeah i have a POTS Style Eiji im working on....I inboxed you about Hi-Res the EFX for me (I Suck at it)......I'm doing him Little by Little
#14  September 01, 2015, 07:06:53 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
which one....the CvS styled one? this is the one for SvK......the outdated one....i did an update a lil after this release....hope i can find it...

Can I request the newest update as well? CvS or SvK, I like both styles, whichever is the newest update. I had your SvK version (the one you posted on Infinite's forum) on my last comp, and I quite liked it.

By the way, just a thought, but have you considered updating a version with dampir's CvS (ish) styled sprites? Here is a link to the sprites, as well as an alternate .sff for Van's version of Eiji: http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/alternate-sff-eiji-kisaragi-vans-162086.0.html

I would KILL for a version of your SvK (or CvS) Eiji using those sprites by Dampir...Just a thought, ha...either way, thank you for making this! Please post a link or send it to me!

(One more side note: wouldn't be a bad idea to post a new link on Infinite's site, as people (such as myself) do still go there to get his characters and edits).
Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 07:11:00 am by rhiggatwat
#15  September 01, 2015, 07:41:44 am

lui

#16  September 01, 2015, 08:11:45 am
    • USA
whoa dude, nice! why dont you update your WIP thread with these goodies?

btw the SvK Kyosuke link is invalid
#17  September 01, 2015, 08:20:47 am
hmmm....sorry about the bad link guys......im gonna have to find that hard drive......i had a couple svk wips.....to be honest walruslui by the time I released that Eiji Beta the Svk project had died and only My homie Boryema and i was working on stuff.....o kinda forgot i didnt release the update.....
BTW his DM is D,DB,B, P+K and the ariel kick got chamged from a punch to a kick button......

lui

#18  September 01, 2015, 08:23:09 am
    • USA
no worries dude, Boryema is back on the SvK train by releasing some DBZ characters, I suggest you let us peak in at your SvK WIPS as well because as you can see on his thread, people love the SvK style, so don't lose hope!
#19  September 01, 2015, 08:32:17 am
    • daedalus96@gmail.com
A'ight peeps, i'm gonna lock this topic, since it'll be more than welcome to see your WIP's you had, Koopa901.