YesNoOk

Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger - Jmorphman coding! (Read 484430 times)

Started by Balthazar, April 16, 2014, 10:07:30 pm
Share this topic:

lui

Re: Billy, the Blue Mighty Morphin' Power Ranger (CANCELLED ???)
#241  March 14, 2016, 05:51:04 am
    • USA
i worked at a homeless shelter, a girls one to be precise, but do you see me trying to guilt people about it? no, its a fucking copout, stop bringing that up, it has nothing to do with the subject at hand and is worse than those stupid "that amount can feed kids in africa" comments.

like i said if you don't know what you're talking about don't even try to comment about it.
#242  March 14, 2016, 06:02:20 am
  • Imagination is the 5th dimension
    • USA
    • sigil777music@gmail.com
i worked at a homeless shelter, a girls one to be precise, but do you see me trying to guilt people about it? no, its a fucking copout, stop bringing that up, it has nothing to do with the subject at hand and is worse than those stupid "that amount can feed kids in africa" comments.

like i said if you don't know what you're talking about don't even try to comment about it.
I'm not trying to guilt anyone. This is just a bland "I disagree so let me insult the person" comment. Like you did in the other thread about Chuch. I apologized for saying anything, but of course we can't let anything go here. Nothing I said that I don't know what I'm talking about. You just don't agree.

Last time I post here like this, I apologize to Balthazar. The Blue Ranger sprites look fantastic.
Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 06:39:59 am by rhiggatwat
#243  March 14, 2016, 06:16:17 am
#244  March 14, 2016, 06:19:28 am
  • Korean Mugen User
    • South Korea
    • blog.naver.com/bartsu
Is this mugen kickstarter guild?

Visit my blog!!

Actually, I'm idiot
#245  March 14, 2016, 06:37:16 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Are you not at all funny?

Side: I'm throwing in $20.
#246  March 14, 2016, 06:55:34 am
  • Rawr!
$500 for a mugen character o.O .. commissions is one thing balthy .. but asking people for $500 for a character that YOU want to sprite anyway is another lol.

I get you wanna make your money i'm all for that but don't you think $500 is alot to ask for .. for just 1 character that your planning to "pick up again" anyway? sorry if i'm offending anyone or yourself balthy but i just don't understand why so much lol.

you wouldnt get anything otherwise. A character of this quality would be on the 2k, and upwards ( Borghi did a fully sprited character for that and it wasnt on this sprite quality)  if people arent interested in having him work on it they just shouldnt ocntribute, but 500 is not too much for something like this.

Me I dont care about power rangers so it gets nothing from me.

i suppose.. i guess i'm just ignorant to it since i'm not really an artist or spriter or anything like that.. i just think there's more to put money towards first than have a character made.. as i said before.. i'm not against it i just find it to be a high amount.. and i'm aware of balthy's quality.. its really good work .. but if he's working on it because he wants to.. why should people need to pay for something he wants to do anyway is what i just don't understand .. thats like da Vinci asking for money to paint the mona lisa meanwhile he's inspired to do it anyway lol.. just doesn't make sense to me.

now its different if he's COMMISSIONED to do it.. i get it at that point.. because he's making something that isn't of any interest to him AT ALL.
#247  March 14, 2016, 07:02:42 am
he won't do it if he doesn't get the money. did you even read his post?
If I can't reach the (honestly, pathetic) amount of 300 dollars between I dunno, 10-30 people, I won't even bother and I'll put the final nail in Blue Ranger's coffin.
clear as day.
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞
#248  March 14, 2016, 09:32:35 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I just thought the 2k thing was funny, seeing how often mugen characters that are paid for never even get finished.
name names because i dont remember this happening often
Anita but I did get a refund after about a year and a half.
Kairi thus far
Batman though Sean has come to an agreement and worked it out with commissioner
Joe but Sean recently said he'd try to finish it
Some Ryu sprites I commissioned from Judas going on 2 years ago. Seriously I have bad luck with commissions :p
Was it Jango that had one that didn't get finished??? I remember someone making a thread about it.

Though Balthazar is literally a professional at this. If he says it I'd bank on it.

If I had interest in Power Rangers I'd try to donate to this too.
#249  March 14, 2016, 09:59:54 am
    • USA
Is there a specific time by which you'd need this $300, or do you just need it between 10 or less people?
#250  March 14, 2016, 10:45:55 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
Was it Jango that had one that didn't get finished??? I remember someone making a thread about it.
Still working on it (it was Bob Hoskins Mario btw). And no, Seanaltly finished all the sprites, I just have to get up off my ass (or more like on it in front of my computer) to finish it.

EDIT: In terms of commissions not working out for me, I think the only commission that I didn't EVENTUALLY get was from this guy who refused to let me pay him until I was 100% satisfied, and when I gave pointers on what improvements he could do when he showed me his WIP, he basically said something like "I'm not obligated to do shit because you didn't pay me and besides a bunch of people wanted commissions before you" (even though he literally said that I was the first person to ever try to commission him).
Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 10:57:06 am by crazyhand420
#251  March 14, 2016, 10:52:54 am
Guys, if it worked for SSJ Goku Z2 (he asked a crowdfunding for it like this one), it can work with this character too.

lui

#252  March 14, 2016, 11:00:05 am
    • USA
this guy who refused to let me pay him until I was 100% satisfied, and when I gave pointers on what improvements he could do when he showed me his WIP, he basically said something like "I'm not obligated to do shit because you didn't pay me and besides a bunch of people wanted commissions before you" (even though he literally said that I was the first person to ever try to commission him).

oh yeah don't worry about zox, dude has mental issues, he told me to seriously, literally kill myself back in IMT for no reason at all :S
#253  March 14, 2016, 12:03:48 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I don't know what's happened on IMT but you really need to lay off him here as he hasn't said anything yet to deserve all the crap you're spewing his way. You really need to chill out in general. I won't keep asking forever

v not just this thread in regards to zox and in general you've been getting more and more hateful.
Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 01:33:29 pm by Just No Point

lui

#254  March 14, 2016, 12:10:06 pm
    • USA
it was just one comment but sure, fine ill chill.
#255  March 14, 2016, 01:49:27 pm
    • Australia
How much more money do you need Balthazar to finish this beast?
#256  March 14, 2016, 02:13:09 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
These are the tentive admissions thusfar:

$20 - crazyhand420
$20 - from Zemilla
$10 - Jh0nnY2k
$20  - Gara
$60 - Walruslui
$40 - Kirishima
$20 - Gritsmaster
-----------
$190 total thusfar (missinig $110)

ps. When and if we are able to reach 300 dollars, please pay in Euros, as I'm European!

pps. I might have said I wanted to pick up this project, but I wanted to do it for YOU GUYS.
If I had so much fun doing the project by myself, I would have never cancelled it in the first place, now would I?
Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 04:15:51 pm by Balthazar
#257  March 14, 2016, 02:17:08 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
werent you going for 500?
#258  March 14, 2016, 02:19:40 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
500 would be nice but honestly I'm not sure I can even reach 300 so I dunno.
This is still just a test thing, that's why I'm telling people not to send any money yet, just tell how much they WOULD pitch in.
 I might do just the remaining basics or just the gethits or something like that if we can't get any higher amount. This'll be openly discussed ofcourse.
Last Edit: March 14, 2016, 02:28:17 pm by Balthazar
#259  March 14, 2016, 02:31:42 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - TatariZane2009
ps. When and if we are able to reach 300 dollars, please pay in Euros, as I'm European!

We'll luckily, paypal has a conversion system. No need to worry if we send you currency in usds  (or in any other form).
#260  March 14, 2016, 03:26:47 pm
    • Australia
I will chip in the rest to make 300 but not the 500.