YesNoOk

Contributor Suggestion Thread (Read 1481966 times)

Started by Cybaster, September 03, 2007, 09:26:13 am
Share this topic:

OZ

Re: Democracy Thread
#1001  November 12, 2009, 05:58:38 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
Done.
ಠ_ಠ
#1002  November 12, 2009, 06:02:53 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
i didn't know gmods had the ability to do that.. or maybe its just you.

#1003  November 12, 2009, 06:58:55 am
  • SNK is life
Remember the S.T.A.R.S. Wars? I changed everyone's titles and ranks like 15 times :P
#1004  November 13, 2009, 04:36:45 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
also, what a hell of a timing, but consider the isaiah guy from team storm ex, he has apparently done a couple chars?
#1005  November 13, 2009, 04:57:02 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
also, what a hell of a timing, but consider the isaiah guy from team storm ex, he has apparently done a couple chars?
Actually 3 characters, but only one was actually good (his latest Ogihci), and he's working on a new bleach character (Hitsugaya).
#1006  November 13, 2009, 05:02:22 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
well he was just banned for spamming other person thread, and he was claiming to have done four
.. I've made about 4 charcters, and i'm working on my 5th character, so i'm just woundering. Why have i not received a contributor star?
#1007  November 13, 2009, 05:08:39 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
#1008  November 13, 2009, 06:11:35 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Well, when he gets unbanned, I'm not against him getting the contributor star. He may have topics which are 60+ pages long, but I'd blame more the fanboy-ism than Storm-Ex for the derailing topics. Ogihci is indeed not bad at all.

While we're at it, I don't know exactly how much work DopeFiend/Sir Smoklesalot put into helping Storm-Ex (I know he fixed bugs and did the CLSNs), but he has a good attitude and is quite mature. I'd +1 him too.
#1009  November 13, 2009, 06:13:31 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
While we're at it, I don't know exactly how much work DopeFiend/Sir Smoklesalot put into helping Storm-Ex (I know he fixed bugs and did the CLSNs), but he has a good attitude and is quite mature. I'd +1 him too.
Thanks, I did put alot of work into it, almost as much as Isaiah did. I wouldnt mind the title contributor but I'm not too fond of the color purple :P
#1010  November 13, 2009, 06:17:33 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
well he was just banned for spamming other person thread, and he was claiming to have done four
.. I've made about 4 charcters, and i'm working on my 5th character, so i'm just woundering. Why have i not received a contributor star?

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6398/mugen0wf6.png

Point me to that guy! Im stripping him of his contributor title!  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?action=profile;user=isaiah
Please, NEVER give him that title.
I'm not opposing to give him the title, just fel like droping this here.
Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 06:23:04 pm by Cyan Paul
#1011  November 13, 2009, 06:31:07 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
^I agree, that Ichigo he made had alot of flaws, especially the CLSNs. But none of those flaws are in the newer character Ogihci since I fixed all the CLSNs and bugs and alot of other issues before it's release and I fixed alot of the feedback of major bugs after it was released. In comparison that old Ichigo is garbage compared to the next character Ogihci that was released.
#1012  November 13, 2009, 06:34:06 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
I can vouche for dopefiend/smokealot, I interacted with him a lot while cleaning up the threads, he gets a +1 from me as well, I just dont know much about the resst of the team, and thats why you guys are here for! to help out on things we dont know =p
#1013  November 13, 2009, 06:36:53 pm
    • thedopehouse.webs.com/
-1 for the whole StormEX-Team. The main 2 people making these characters are Isaiah and I who do almost an equal amount of work on the characters.

The only thing contributor worthy for Isaiah so far in my opinion is Ogihci and the next character that plans on being released should be equally good.

The only things I've done so far that I'd consider contributor worthy are these things:
-The work I've done on Isaiah's Ogihci which is a ton of sprite edits (which almost all the sprite edits in the character are made by me), remaking all the CLSNs (which was literally all the CLSNs of the character), fixed alot of palette issues and other bugs and such before the character was released (which there was alot that needed fixing that I cant even remember anymore since it was alot), fixed most of the feedback bugs and such myself after the character was released, made all the palettes for the character, fixed alot of things that were considered cheap on the character, came up with all the move concepts for all the good moves (mostly just the unique moves on the character), some sound rips, and other minor stuff.
-Sprite rips of Bleach DS 2nd and DS 3rd.
-Sprite edits and sound rips for Akimoto's Alucard
-Sprite edits for other users' projects that I cant remember anymore.
-Alot of random help via pm with users regarding the characters/stages they're working on.
-I think there's other stuff that I've helped users with regarding their projects but it was so long ago that I cant remember any specific users.

So overall I'd say I havent done that much contributor worthy, but by today's standards for becoming a contributor I'm probly contributor worthy (all though it doesnt mean much anymore to be known as a contributor so I couldnt care less if I'm a contributor or not).
Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 07:12:16 pm by Sir Smokesalot
#1014  November 13, 2009, 06:43:09 pm
  • can see your halo
    • Germany
    • Skype - panchasell
    • www.mugenguild.com/
Then I told some noob, "He would understand when he contributed something." He then gave me links to all of his creations.

That was the moment when I realized that the purple star means nothing. Not that the blue one means anything either.
"Several times now, Achamian thought he had glimpsed golden haloes about Kellhus's hands. He found himself envying those, such as Proyas, who claimed to see them all the time."
--R. Scott Bakker
The Thousandfold Thought (2006)
#1015  November 14, 2009, 03:40:28 pm
  • Aka ShadesTeam/Zeckle
modest arent we? :P +1 anyways
Shades 2 site:Shades of Manhattan
#1016  November 15, 2009, 04:32:26 pm
#1017  November 15, 2009, 04:33:46 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
-1 for now.
#1018  November 15, 2009, 04:40:23 pm
  • Horrible
    • Sweden
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/anjel/
My shitty mugen stuff:
#1019  November 15, 2009, 04:47:54 pm
Why?
#1020  November 15, 2009, 04:57:57 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
the only thing i could find in his site were very basic stages. Right now hes in an early development in mugen.

When he progresses then yes, i will +1 him.