YesNoOk

NeoToonami Peeks an interest (Read 1121 times)

Started by vortex35, November 17, 2009, 07:08:17 am
Share this topic:
NeoToonami Peeks an interest
#1  November 17, 2009, 07:08:17 am
  • Everyone has darkness,Fight it or EMBRACE it
Hey guys looking up some stuff and found a site called NeoToonami, I was a little intrigued because it had Toonami in the name, the time block which stole my childhood and mnay others from what I have read, Anyway these guys seem to be making some progress they even have a working model of Tom custom of course named Tom 5.0. I looked more into it and they actually have Jason Demarco following the project(Jason DeMarco is the co-creator of Toonami and Adult swim and Miguzi apparently) anyway all this just get some feedback on what you guys think. Personally I think its awesome I was a big fan of Toonami before Naruto came on and torn the entire idea of a time block consisting of different show up. --;

Edit: Forgot to put the link up here it is: http://www.neotoonami.com
Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 07:18:18 am by vortex35
Re: NeoToonami Peeks an interest
#2  November 18, 2009, 04:17:25 am
  • Who the Hell Do You Think I Am?!?
Looks interesting. Do you know if hey have new episodes of good anime on there?

credit to Yzan for the sig, Dfer32 for the picture
Thx Yzan!
#3  November 18, 2009, 05:31:33 pm
  • Everyone has darkness,Fight it or EMBRACE it
I'm not sure I mean they seem to just be trying to bring back what cartoon network destroyed and threw out I believe they are still in process of fixing up Tom and the Ship and Sara
#4  November 18, 2009, 06:01:00 pm
    • USA
The return of Toonami huh? I wouldn't mind that, seeing as how its on the web and the fact I dont watch TV anymore.
#5  November 18, 2009, 08:45:14 pm
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
I can sum up what I think of Toonami with a quote from its airing of Outlaw Star: "BLAST YOU, HILDA"

Technically I should have noticed the drop in quality and its evil censorship policies prior to that, but Outlaw Star made it too obvious. But then again, if NeoToonami manages to ignore censorship, why not?
#6  November 19, 2009, 06:45:20 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
I recall that when they showed it at night, they left the swearing intact.
#7  November 21, 2009, 12:19:25 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#8  November 21, 2009, 12:49:20 am
  • Double-Crosser
  • I'm not standing out. This isn't weird at all.
    • USA
#9  November 21, 2009, 01:37:08 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Well of course they're not gonna say "shit" on TV (though Moltar has gotten away with it once on Space Ghost, but only because it was part of the joke).
#10  November 21, 2009, 08:01:40 pm
  • how a neko rolls
    • www.nekoarcchaos666.webs.com
There's been one time when they said actual curse words. It was Neon Genesis Evangelion,  but words like "shit" or "fuck" were censored out. 

Man, I miss the days I would come home and I'd watch Outlaw Star as soon as it came on, even at midnights.

Btw who saw episode 23? ;)