YesNoOk

My gf wants to take a break...what does that mean (Read 8556 times)

Started by Zthunder, October 03, 2011, 02:00:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: My gf wants to take a break...what does that mean
#21  October 03, 2011, 04:25:59 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Open on the internet is often easier for many people than talking face to face, even to whom you consider your closest friends. Thanks to (or because of) the internet, the way socialization is done is different.
#22  October 03, 2011, 04:34:36 am
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
Might be, but I feel bad for people who don't have the possibility to talk to their friends about their problems.
Might be a thing of my age, too. I would not be surprised if all personal stuff is handled online in the future.
Unpersonal, unhuman, fucking progression  ::)
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#23  October 03, 2011, 04:40:49 am
    • France
Wait a few years, and we'll be fucking like in "Demolition Man". 8)
#24  October 03, 2011, 04:46:03 am
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
how do the three seashells work?  ;D
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#25  October 03, 2011, 04:56:12 am
  • FTW!!!
But I have been looking for a job like crazy. I asked her in the beginning if my current conditions was fine but she was like she loves me regardless.
Stop it there.

I just wanna cry like seriously. I have put so much into this relationship and she's really the only true gf I have ever had.
Then cry, but when you're done crying better yourself and clear your mind. Dont listen to songs that you could relate to. Think what you need to do and how to do it. What are your options?

I mean I keep hearing a break is basically a nice way of saying we're done. I SUCK with dating. I swear I would never meet no one like her again.
What is your current living situation right now? Go to college/school or whats happening here?

I just, I mean there has to be some faith in a break? How long do you think this could go on?
This might sound cynical but dont ever have high expectations, otherwise you would fall as high your climbed.

What are your options here?

GLB

#26  October 03, 2011, 04:58:09 am
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Move on.

Because if she wants to take any sort of break at all she's not into what's going on and she doesn't know how to let you down, since she know you're attached, she probably thinks you'll be some sort of fatal attraction. I'm sure once you have a stable environment for yourself, and one that she thinks is stable, she'll be back like nothing happened. But then you tell her you're done.

You don't love her. You just have mixed emotions because of it being your first time. A lot of people get emotionally attached to their first in a way, unless it's some sort of drunken mistake.  ;P
#27  October 03, 2011, 05:10:35 am
    • USA
Might be, but I feel bad for people who don't have the possibility to talk to their friends about their problems.
Might be a thing of my age, too. I would not be surprised if all personal stuff is handled online in the future.
Unpersonal, unhuman, fucking progression  ::)

Sometimes you just don't have friends to talk about X or Y thing. It happens with everything, from trivial to important things. I'm damn sure I wouldn't be able to talk about similar things like the thread's subject to my current friends because they aren't the kind of guys who compromise in relationships like the one Zthunder had (Of course I wouldn't make a thread about anywhere, I can deal with this kind of things by myself). They wouldn't be able to give me advices related to such topic at all.
#28  October 03, 2011, 05:17:11 am
  • I got a PM.
Umm... You are 20.

You should be fucking other people too.
The funny part is that as soon as you do that... She will want you back.

If you are not willing to do that.... Then get you have to let her go so you can find someone else. Life is long bro... you were not going to spend the next 60 years with this girl face it.
#29  October 03, 2011, 05:25:50 am
Rule #1 of being a man. All women are the same. Rule #2. Money over bitches. Rule #3. Think with your head, not with your heart.

Hard concepts to grasp but think. You have millions of other women out there, your money ain't right, and you are in your prime. Now is the time to get yourself together to keep yourself stable for the next few years, and then the women will fall in not too long later, take care of yourself, then look to take care of others.
#30  October 03, 2011, 05:51:40 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
It sounds to me like she is telling him to man up; wonders if she is woman enough for that, tho.

Wait a few years, and we'll be fucking like in "Demolition Man". 8)

I already am sir.
#31  October 03, 2011, 05:56:10 am
    • Thailand
#32  October 03, 2011, 05:59:38 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Word.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#33  October 03, 2011, 06:01:30 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
mates over dates naw mean
#34  October 03, 2011, 06:02:13 am
I was being funny yet somewhat helpful.
#35  October 03, 2011, 06:03:45 am
    • France
#36  October 03, 2011, 06:08:20 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
I wonder what her job status is if its so important for him to man up and take care of shit. these days you need all the help you can get and if you want yer own living either 1 support your partner with it or 2 go back to school for a higher degree so you can find that better job..and for him to find a job today aint as easy as she thinks it is
#37  October 03, 2011, 06:22:20 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, but if a man has no job and is not going to school nobody can help but thinking he is a lazy fuck, same for women.
#38  October 03, 2011, 06:42:10 am
    • France
My friend's got a boyfriend and she hates that dick
She tells me every day
He wants more dinero just to stay at home
Well my friend
You gotta say:

I won't pay, I won't pay ya, no way
now now Why don't you get a job
Say no way, say no way ya, no way
oh yeah
I won't give ya no money
I allways pay
Say no way, say no way ya, no way
now now Why don't you get a
job!
#39  October 03, 2011, 07:24:01 am
  • I'm behind you!!!
I agree. I just hate hypocrites...not sayin she is one its just a pet peeve..hence the term "practice what you preach". nowadays you and whoever yer with have to work together to pay rent and everything unless yer a millionnaire. itd be like a shitty mugen creator saying AlexLexus' creations suck when he/herself's creations are just as bad if not worse.
#40  October 03, 2011, 08:21:47 am
Ok first of all. I have a job. They don't pay me enough for me to help us get a place tho. She makes a lot more then me and she says she feels like my mother having to buy me food and stuff. I live in a rooming home and I barely make enough to stay here. I got put out my grandmas house last year and have been moving place to place ever since. I was in school but I fucked up ok. I mean I see no point in going anymore anyway. I graduated hs with a 4.0 and thought college was the place for me but all it did was make me look like a fool compared to the many geniuses that went there. I felt a little intimated and ended up messing up bad. I mean I ended up losing scholarship money anyway and whats the point of going to college if you can't get a job these days even with a degree? Seriously, and it's not like me going to school is gonna help our situation in anyway. I just feel like she's not being understand about what I'm attempting to do out here as well.