YesNoOk

The thread, the myth, the LEGEND: the shit thread (Read 1000501 times)

Started by gfw spacezilla, August 30, 2007, 01:40:47 pm
Re: you must register at mffa before reading this thread
#14141  October 13, 2011, 01:13:48 am
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
Not to him apparently.
#14142  October 13, 2011, 01:14:52 am
oh yeah you're right. drunk ryu you're still a mediocre poster and a liar. laters
Re: Re: Warusaki3 All JOJO + CvS chars updated + Nakoruru released.
#14143  October 13, 2011, 01:20:31 am
I think this getting a little out of hand now... I've seen this too many times lately in this forum.

Aside differences that always exist for many reasons that don't matter,
in this forum people should still treat others with respect. It's clear written in the forum rules.

http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=62286.0

And being an admin or moderator does not give people the right to bypass it, and by contrary give an example...
drunk ryu/shadow dio is a poster that had plenty of chances years ago, has been banned several times, is a violent homophobe and keeps doing shady shit like hosting characters behind a register wall to get users. the rules say "be nice" not be so nice you let people walk all over you. he deserves zero respect.
#14144  October 13, 2011, 02:13:52 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
I don't. We should be nice.

But adding a part that says "yes, be nice, but don't be a dumbass" seems like the best option, IMO.

No, not really. What we should do is strive to be civil and give everyone a fair treatment, aka not letting anyone act like a complete asshole without reason. This isn't a kindergarten, it's a forum filled with teenagers and young adults. Our users are going to be harsh and blunt every now and then, and that's fine because that's the way the real world is.
#14145  October 13, 2011, 04:23:00 am
  • Shhh...I'm thinking....
    • www.freewebs.com/gozartv/
oh yeah you're right. drunk ryu you're still a mediocre poster and a liar. laters
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................THAAAAAAAATS where the "drunk ryu" thing came from....

I think this getting a little out of hand now... I've seen this too many times lately in this forum.

in this forum people should still treat others with respect. It's clear written in the forum rules.

And being an admin or moderator does not give people the right to bypass it, and by contrary give an example...
drunk ryu/shadow dio is a poster that had plenty of chances years ago, has been banned several times, is a violent homophobe and keeps doing shady shit like hosting characters behind a register wall to get users. the rules say "be nice" not be so nice you let people walk all over you. he deserves zero respect.

Sounds like we have another 2000rubs on our hands...  :megaeyes:

you haven't changed. http://forum.mugen-infantry.net/index.php?topic=146585.0
even though you're toning down the insults here, it's merely a facade. if you had really changed you wouldn't post shit like that at all. you're a fake. and you're still a really bad poster that doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time.
First off, That is MI's Random Insanity. That kind of stuff is allowed there. Secondly, My posts are fine. Your the one with pages apon pages of shit posting, try having a gander looking through your own post history here on this forum. I'am still amazed you even retained your Admin status after all the shit you have continued to be posting.

*sigh* If i had a nickel..... Okay, a wise old man one said it's not the quantity that matters, but the quality. He may have posted alot, but they were good posts. I'd say you could learn a thing or two, but apparently on this forum: omae wa......shindeiru. Enough said.

You're cursed.
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:33:07 am by Gozar
#14146  October 13, 2011, 04:27:29 am
  • it'll take more than minimum wage to break me...
    • Canada
    • knoc_on_wood@yahoo.com
i'm giving a +1 to gozar for the comment in his avatar...

kid...you just blew my mind...

get super into fighting games... for glorious fun...
#14147  October 13, 2011, 04:35:59 am
    • USA
lol Gozar trying to fit
#14148  October 13, 2011, 04:38:49 am
You're cursed.

OZ

#14149  October 13, 2011, 04:39:11 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
even though you're toning down the insults here, it's merely a facade. if you had really changed you wouldn't post shit like that at all. you're a fake. and you're still a really bad poster that doesn't know what he's talking about most of the time.
First off, That is MI's Random Insanity. That kind of stuff is allowed there. Secondly, My posts are fine. Your the one with pages apon pages of shit posting, try having a gander looking through your own post history here on this forum. I'am still amazed you even retained your Admin status after all the shit you have continued to be posting.

*sigh* If i had a nickel..... Okay, a wise old man one said it's not the quantity that matters, but the quality. He may have posted alot, but they were good posts. I'd say you could learn a thing or two, but apparently on this forum: omae wa......shindeiru. Enough said.

Hey there
ಠ_ಠ
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:46:18 am by Randall Mole
#14150  October 13, 2011, 04:41:41 am
  • FTW!!!
#14151  October 13, 2011, 04:45:23 am

Hey there
Expected an Alice in Wonderland from you sooner or later. 'bout time. And at least i'm not shadow dio.

Does Gozar suffer from an addiction?

Your DAD suffers from an addiction.  ;D
You're cursed.

OZ

#14152  October 13, 2011, 04:47:08 am
  • ಠ_ಠ
I don't think you got the point.
I'm going to have to ask you to watch it again.
ಠ_ಠ
#14153  October 13, 2011, 04:48:49 am
You're cursed.
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 04:52:11 am by Gozar
#14154  October 13, 2011, 04:52:02 am
    • USA
#14155  October 13, 2011, 04:54:15 am
  • Best supporting character in history of anime.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/aznperson569M
Dude that commercial scares me.

uguu
Re: Re: Warusaki3 All JOJO + CvS chars updated + Nakoruru released.
#14156  October 13, 2011, 04:59:47 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/

I dunno, not calling you out specifically, but I think you're being harsh. I think he has changed, at least here. Though acting like a fuckass at MI is no better, even if that place is a cesspool, but I dunno, it kinda goes hand-in-hand with "don't shit where you eat." He eats here, so he doesn't shit here.
#14157  October 13, 2011, 05:10:24 am
You're cursed.
#14158  October 13, 2011, 05:14:11 am
    • USA

MDD

#14159  October 13, 2011, 05:58:57 am
  • OG Pallette Goon