YesNoOk

Tetsuga Gensho's Random Sprites (Read 2806 times)

Started by TETSUGA GENSHO, January 10, 2012, 08:12:36 am
Tetsuga Gensho's Random Sprites
#1  January 10, 2012, 08:12:36 am
  • Rawr!
ok i don't have many sprites i've just worked on this one for now.. i'm not really that great.. but i used seanalty's Snow EX char as a base to edit.

Tell me whatcha think :P.

also this one i done ages ago like wen i first heard of mugen lol.. i kinda learned how to convert to KoF style and gave it a try and this is wat i came up with

i originally edited Reiji from Matrimelee then resized him obviously and done the proper shading from there.. again tell me whatcha think :P
Re: Tetsuga Gensho's Random Sprites
#2  January 10, 2012, 01:29:21 pm
  • Pixel Pusher
    • artchell.deviantart.com/
That Jin is awesome

but I think it needs some minor editing (the random green colors everywhere)
#3  January 10, 2012, 01:30:50 pm
  • Я Россия сука!
your Jin is great!
i just don't like the red u used, it's MY opinion.
#4  January 10, 2012, 01:34:53 pm
  • Rawr!
your Jin is great!
i just don't like the red u used, it's MY opinion.

thanx but yeah the red color choices were bad but to be fair i'd just started lol.. and tbh it wasn't really finished :P i got lazy lol

#5  January 11, 2012, 01:32:27 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
If you have a problem to choose good colors, you still can look to existing sprites palettes as a reference.
#6  January 12, 2012, 02:32:08 am
  • Rawr!
yeah i have.. like i said that jin sprite was done like.. years ago wen i first heard of mugen.. i just got extremely lazy wen it came to cleaning it up lol plus tbh only the body was converted the legs were yet to be done lol

but plz more C&C on Tommy Oliver would be really appreciated xD.. if i get enuff feedback on him and also if Sean Grants me permission to continue using his Snow as a main base for the char i may make him into a WIP its about time we seen a decent sized Power Ranger.

i already have ideas for his Hyper's and yes 1 would be his Tiger Zord/Falcon Zord.
Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 02:35:29 am by TETSUGA GENSHO
#7  January 12, 2012, 03:03:38 am
    • USA
I love that Tommy Oliver sprite
#8  January 17, 2012, 11:23:50 pm
  • Rawr!
thanx.. i know it still needs some tweaking but i felt like showing it to atleast inspire some ppl with ideas .. or to atleast give me some ideas/help.. but again if sean gives me permission to use his Snow char as a base, i've asked Roman if he'd help me with the project and he would gladly help me altho he prefers Green Ranger best lol.. Roman = the guy working on Jin Kazama over at the Tekken Mugen Project Forum, incase anyone didn't know who i was refering too.
#9  January 17, 2012, 11:56:44 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
That Tommy/white ranger sprite looks pretty decent cvs-ish ;)
I agree for the red used for Jin, also I'm not sure if it's really KOF style but the shading for his body/muscles is really nice :)!
#10  January 18, 2012, 10:11:11 pm
  • Rawr!
That Tommy/white ranger sprite looks pretty decent cvs-ish ;)
I agree for the red used for Jin, also I'm not sure if it's really KOF style but the shading for his body/muscles is really nice :)!

thanx man.. means alot coming from u.. like to peek in now and then at ur vegeta and frieza.

but i've got alot to learn still wen it comes down to spriting i'm better at getting bases for characters than actually spriting lol.

also i'm trying my hand at KOF 13 conversion .. not as easy as i thought it would be lol.
#11  January 18, 2012, 11:33:08 pm
  • Я Россия сука!
man how can it be? finding the base is the worst part!

and about kof XIII is not as hards as it looks, once you've made one it gets easy to do, also because of the shading style coming from above, it makes easy to shade the lower parts depending on what you want ^^

I don't think I helped at all, its just something to encourage you.
#12  January 19, 2012, 12:57:50 am
  • Rawr!
really? i find the bases the easiest.. i guess i just have an eye for detail wen it comes to characters but to actually sprite them lol oh boy.. i lack on that.
#13  May 07, 2015, 07:03:18 pm
  • Rawr!
i guess this isn't really necro bumping if i have new material or artwork to post :P..

decided to do a random drawing of Scorpion on paper lol (its not scanned i took pic with cam)
#14  May 07, 2015, 08:56:18 pm
  • MUGEN IS MY LIFE /I promise from not to derail.
Awesome art man
Esaka rules Beat that.... Or Just Get outta my way
#15  May 07, 2015, 09:13:25 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
That Scorpion really needs a bigger skull, because the top of his head seems very tiny.

Shit
#16  May 17, 2015, 04:50:58 pm
  • Rawr!

original concept.. btw the "hood" is actually like a towel type thing.. it started off as a hoodie but.. i'm just gonna keep it as a towel lol.

That Scorpion really needs a bigger skull, because the top of his head seems very tiny.

yeah i know.. i kinda reworked him added in his Trap muscles .. and wat not.. (can't believe i forgot those lol) lol but yeah it looks a lil better now added more detail to the mask too.

Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 04:44:49 pm by TETSUGA GENSHO
#17  June 10, 2015, 04:43:16 pm
  • Rawr!
this could literally be any female ninja lol... could be Jade from Mortal Kombat or it could be Akali from League of Legends.. YOU decide