YesNoOk

Super Street Fighter IV Screenpack by Jose "Cuervo" Sanchez (Read 26302 times)

Started by 【MFG】gui0007, September 30, 2013, 06:25:23 am
Share this topic:
Super Street Fighter IV Screenpack by Jose "Cuervo" Sanchez
#1  September 30, 2013, 06:25:23 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 08:38:56 pm by gui0007
Re: Super Street Fighter IV Screenpack by Jose "Cuervo" Sanchez
#2  September 30, 2013, 05:42:23 pm
  • SNK is life
Screenshots please. Anybody?
#3  September 30, 2013, 07:27:13 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
That's what I'm saying. And judging from the video, this looks like a really quick jobbie, as in color loss everywhere along with really jumpy framerates in the round animations. I'll pass this one up thank you.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#4  September 30, 2013, 08:36:44 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
That's what I'm saying. And judging from the video, this looks like a really quick jobbie, as in color loss everywhere along with really jumpy framerates in the round animations. I'll pass this one up thank you.

I know, that's just an alpha version of the SP. He's working hard for make a final version of the SP.
#5  September 30, 2013, 08:50:12 pm
  • Creative Mastermind
    • Chile
    • barbwireproductions.wordpress.com
and, seeming from the character select screen, he also is working on SFxTK Hugo. Awesome!
#6  September 30, 2013, 09:36:01 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I know, that's just an alpha version of the SP. He's working hard for make a final version of the SP.

Let's hope the jump in quality is substantial. Kyokano's SFxT screenpack nailed the feel of the actual game beyond perfect, so that type of quality is expected by default in my eyes whenever it comes to a "port" (If you'd like to call it that). :ninja:

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#7  September 30, 2013, 11:21:01 pm
  • I must continue my training...

Let's hope the jump in quality is substantial. Kyokano's SFxT screenpack nailed the feel of the actual game beyond perfect, so that type of quality is expected by default in my eyes whenever it comes to a "port" (If you'd like to call it that). :ninja:

Yea that screenpack set the standard.

Do your best to become stronger. Become stronger, so you can do your best.

Mugen is a way for me to remain nostalgic with all of the dream matches I cooked up as a kid. It's also what I call a "Digital Action Figure Collection."
MaxBeta link=topic=155656.msg1876950#msg1876950 date=13867
Vegaz_Parrelli...also known as The Lord of the Rings.
[/quote said:
#8  September 30, 2013, 11:34:33 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

It really did, and I'm not saying that to be a pain in the ass or a troll. Kyokano did a fantastic job of ripping everything and smoothly converting it to Mugen's standards. You know you have something special when you boot up Mugen with SFxT set up as your motif, followed by the feeling that you're playing the actual game itself. The SP then tricks your brain once you see another character that doesn't belong in SFxT. It's that good, and severely underrated if you ask me.

My point is that if you're going to do a full fledged screenpack that emulates an actual title, like say SFA3 or CvS2, you can't have anything that makes your effort look like a rushed one or a quick port. Your/his fight system's frames look like they suffer from a lot of losniess and are extremely choppy. The portraits also look warped and very lossy. First of all, people will notice these things. And second, with that noticing, people like myself will draw comparisons to screenpacks that feel more complete.

I hope that this SP gets some proper treatment because it is seriously lacking and feels like a beta at this point.

#9  October 02, 2013, 05:02:45 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

It really did, and I'm not saying that to be a pain in the ass or a troll. Kyokano did a fantastic job of ripping everything and smoothly converting it to Mugen's standards. You know you have something special when you boot up Mugen with SFxT set up as your motif, followed by the feeling that you're playing the actual game itself. The SP then tricks your brain once you see another character that doesn't belong in SFxT. It's that good, and severely underrated if you ask me.

My point is that if you're going to do a full fledged screenpack that emulates an actual title, like say SFA3 or CvS2, you can't have anything that makes your effort look like a rushed one or a quick port. Your/his fight system's frames look like they suffer from a lot of losniess and are extremely choppy. The portraits also look warped and very lossy. First of all, people will notice these things. And second, with that noticing, people like myself will draw comparisons to screenpacks that feel more complete.

I hope that this SP gets some proper treatment because it is seriously lacking and feels like a beta at this point.

I hope that too. ;)
#10  November 07, 2013, 03:42:03 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
I wantt  this screepack but I need to have 100 slove to put 100 chars.
#11  November 07, 2013, 06:07:13 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#12  November 10, 2013, 03:10:05 pm
#13  November 11, 2013, 03:01:44 am
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
wow, fenzi's here?

I'll apreciate 2diyer's works like F-SNK that re-released here.

but the problem is that I cannot register at the site because the captcha doesn't load

not that I'm asking too much, but please give another link (like MEGA or 4shared...) only for this forum.
#14  November 11, 2013, 04:37:04 pm
Yes , I am fenzi002 . This Screenpack is too big . I'm sorry , maybe  it could upload to another link tomorrow .
#15  November 11, 2013, 10:31:09 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#16  November 12, 2013, 06:47:58 am
#17  November 12, 2013, 12:19:49 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
HELL YEAH!! Thanks a lot fenzi!  :lugoi:

Can i made an other topic with your SP? Or better not?
#18  November 12, 2013, 01:12:04 pm
Well .  I'm glad you made an other topic with this SP ! :sugoi: