YesNoOk

Knock out Kings and Fight Night (fighters and stadiums they are missing) (Read 1349 times)

Started by supergarrocha, March 28, 2011, 06:21:28 pm
Share this topic:
Knock out Kings and Fight Night (fighters and stadiums they are missing)
#1  March 28, 2011, 06:21:28 pm
    • sites.google.com/site/mugensbestspritersintheworld/
I'm angry with the people who made these games. It's made with an enormous (and almost unique) US influence. Most fighters and stadiums are there (in the USA).
The list of boxers they have is not the best it could be. They don't have some of the most important fighters ever like:
Roberto "Tito" Trinidad,
Carlos Monzon,
Naseem Hamed
Mike Tyson,
Max Schmeling,
Geoge Foreman
Omar Narvaez
Wladimir  Klitschko
Gene Tunney
Nicolino Locche
Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 06:26:02 pm by supergarrocha
Re: Knock out Kings and Fight Night (fighters and stadiums they are missing)
#2  March 28, 2011, 06:33:57 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
That's because those games usually have the latest roster of active fighters and pretty much all you listed there have long retired.
#3  March 28, 2011, 07:09:32 pm
I'm angry with the people who made these games. It's made with an enormous (and almost unique) US influence. Most fighters and stadiums are there (in the USA).
could it be because america is the largest market for these things
#4  March 30, 2011, 02:44:20 pm
That's because those games usually have the latest roster of active fighters and pretty much all you listed there have long retired.
No, I don't think so. Especially knockout kings which was a game full of legends, and not so many boxers which are still fighting.

could it be because america is the largest market for these things
I completly agree, you are probably right. However, I still think that there is certain degree of ignorance in who were the best boxers ever. Because most of the creators were born in the USA, they probably paid much more attention to usan boxers.

#5  March 31, 2011, 03:53:15 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
No, I don't think so. Especially knockout kings which was a game full of legends, and not so many boxers which are still fighting.

No, I'm pretty sure I'm right. I remember Trinidad in FN Round 3,and that was around the time he was active.

Also I believe the new Fight night has Tyson.
#6  March 31, 2011, 05:03:50 pm

No, I'm pretty sure I'm right. I remember Trinidad in FN Round 3,and that was around the time he was active.

Also I believe the new Fight night has Tyson.
Oh, I'm sorry. I was wrong and you are right. The problem is that I used to play the older version of the games.
But you are right, Trinidad appears in FN 2004, and Foreman, Monzon and Tyson appear in Fight Night Round 4 .
Thanks.
#7  March 31, 2011, 05:29:32 pm
However, I still think that there is certain degree of ignorance in who were the best boxers ever. Because most of the creators were born in the USA, they probably paid much more attention to usan boxers.
you're ignorant about marketing and crowd appeal. american people know more about american boxers than any other boxers. if your game is appealing to an american market then you should focus on american boxers.

what a shitty thread