YesNoOk

Yatagarasu (Read 11042 times)

Started by Retro Respecter, August 12, 2011, 03:31:28 pm
Share this topic:

hjk

Re: Yatagarasu
#21  August 15, 2011, 07:35:38 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
I was impressed at first, then I took a really hard look at it.

- If you want to call it dull, I wouldn't say that you'd be too far off. THE STAGES might as well be non-existent.
- Crow and Kou are basically headswaps in a cast of very limited characters - bad idea.
- Most of the characters seem to be generic hand to hand fighters.
- QFT - The "hits" really don't seem rewarding. They don't make me feel as though I'm really punishing the other fighter minus the fact that the sounds are totally monotonous - just listen to the Det vs. Shimo match. At least amp the special attacks.
- Stage Music needs a lot of work!
- I'd like to see more jagged/definite outlines on the characters personally.
- Chadha should be scrapped or revamped. Pure shit.
- The gameplay seems to straight forward. There seems to be nothing tricky about it. I think they should add in a dodge so that we can see some wake-up mind games. Other than that, I like the SF/Matrimelee-like simplicity.

I actually loved that announcer though, but he was absent from other vids... interesting.
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
#22  August 15, 2011, 07:44:48 am
  • Busy, busy, busy
    • www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php
Gameplay looks slow. I saw one of Shen's supers in there as well as some other borrowed moves. Announcer is so freaking annoying. And loud... looks meh overall.

-
http://www.Trinitymugen.net/Hosted/CFJ2/
-
thanks again Vans/Jesuszilla!
#23  August 15, 2011, 07:47:03 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
This game is incredibly MUGEN-esque.  Based on the first video I can already see some attacks from Daraku Tenshi. Fucking lame.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.
#24  August 15, 2011, 07:48:18 am
  • EL FUCKO GRANDE
  • I'm back, nerds
    • Canada
Coincidentally, fun fact: ingame files have the .def extension.
#25  August 15, 2011, 09:53:34 am
    • USA
The announcer is part of the game???  :ninja: . He says HADOUKEN when Crow does his projectile move XD.

Why every game that mimics the EX moves from SF3 must use a yellow palfx? Atleast have the decency of changing the color or use another effect like SNK did >_>

GOH

#26  August 27, 2011, 08:13:12 pm
  • Pure radge
    • Portugal
I had the chance to try out this game. Honestly for a game that has been in development for 3 years, I was expecting a bit more.

Although it's not too bad really. It plays kinda like SF3. I'm gonna try and unlock the ingame announcer so I can LOL all day. XD
#27  August 27, 2011, 08:26:12 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
lol, we staretd talking about this game on agust 12 and a new version was released on august 14/17.
#28  August 27, 2011, 09:15:34 pm
    • USA
The whole game is so weird and... unoriginal :/ It's a game that tries to be SFIII: 3S without being a ripoff, so instead of the parry system you have a similar one that's 10 times more complicated to intuitivelly use and it's unpractical as hell.

From there to ahead is downhill. 30% of the cast consist of headswaps, unoriginal movelists for everybody (Fuck! Someone has GENEI JIN!), hitsparks are terrible, graphics in general are bad, the OST while not TERRIBLE it does not fit the game at all and it doesn't even loop properly >_>, EX moves FX are YELLOW, Geez I WONDER WHY???

LOL @ Tokido's announcer assist :P
#29  August 27, 2011, 11:54:58 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
yeah, it's weird that it feels like such ablatant lame ripoff while the sprites are the ebst of any doujin game and even better than most professional games.
#30  August 28, 2011, 12:27:46 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
that guy plays entirely to much like dudely. The girls has some hibiki moves in her, but im just saying cuz she has a running slash move is all.
#31  August 29, 2011, 01:53:14 am
    • USA
#32  August 31, 2011, 08:26:24 pm
    • www.mugenevolution.co.uk/hadoabuser
Card Sagas Wars > what ever you like.
POTS has his name in 50% of characters' readme. I shall have 50% too, but for stages ! :ninja: ;D
#33  August 31, 2011, 08:36:39 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
That felt like EVO all over again!  :bigcry:
#34  September 20, 2011, 11:13:56 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
So, no rips yet ?

GT

#35  September 21, 2011, 10:55:46 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
I can't get the update to work. Someone gibe help pls.
:grrr:
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#36  September 21, 2011, 11:00:34 pm
    • USA
An update? What?  :o
#37  September 21, 2011, 11:13:32 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico

GT

#38  September 22, 2011, 12:53:36 am
    • USA
    • Skype - gt_ruby
Whenever I run the verup thing I get some error telling me that I don't have something in the char directory. >:(
Yeah Titiln, in fact, You Made Him
#39  September 22, 2011, 12:59:13 am
  • ゴゴゴゴゴ
I get a CRC error... which means I've applied this patch before.
#40  September 22, 2011, 01:12:30 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico