YesNoOk

possible street fighter 5 mechanics? (Read 4018 times)

Started by Duo Solo, January 16, 2013, 11:58:17 pm
Share this topic:
Re: possible street fighter 5 mechanics?
#41  January 22, 2013, 12:10:29 am
  • SNK is life
Any future SF games need you to be able to stock up to 2 Super Arts, instead of just one that is very hard to fill up.
#42  January 22, 2013, 12:33:45 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
CSLN viewer in training mode would be cool,
#43  January 22, 2013, 12:37:57 am
    • USA
In terms of an average person (that isn't related to editing/creating games, etc) that would be pointless, to say at least. :-X
#44  January 22, 2013, 12:39:13 am
  • SNK is life
Skullgirls added it, because when things start getting competitive, frame data is important ...

... unless they plan to keep that info private, for selling Strategy Guides :-/
#45  January 22, 2013, 06:01:22 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
world tour mode from alpha 3 needs to comeback too!
#46  January 23, 2013, 05:15:49 pm
  • Fighting is my nature.
    • i_am_shakespeare@hotmail.co.uk
does anybody know how the current juggle system works? i wanna know why some hits of seth's ultra 2 hit and the remaining whiff in combos like this:
(airborne opponent) lp srk -> j. mp (second hit) -> 3x yosokyaku -> dive kick (whiff) -> ultra 2 (hit and whiff)

By resetting the juggle, I meant the number of hits you can perform on an airborne opponent before they fall to the ground.

however you can only perform juggle moves on a juggled opponent. so it wouldn't work unless capcom made the focus attack a juggle move.
"Improvise. adapt. overcome."
#47  January 24, 2013, 04:15:56 am
  • Wataaaaahhhhh
    • France
ability to attack differents parts of the body, and could hurt them (some special would be impossible to do for 10s or more, and normals would do less damages).
http://mugenguild.com/forum/iron-muscle-bomber.400
Rahhhhhhh, AI is so hard to deal with !!!!
#48  January 24, 2013, 09:53:59 am
    • Thailand
Does't sound like a good mechanic. Maybe a stand alone ultra move for somebody like Gen, but not as a universal mechanic. As a mechanic, it would cripple gameplay horribly and make it extremely unfair to the first person who is hit by such a move.

And how would that even work? Fighting games seem too fast paced for that.
#49  January 26, 2013, 11:02:38 pm
    • USA
-I'd like to see terrain have some use. If some places are walled, you can crush them, extending the stage. Or like in CoTA, you can crumble the floor and continue to combo a la air target combo.

-I'd like to see Project Justice' side stepping and move specific crumble crush mechanic make it back. It should be good for wake up setups. You can use side stepping like a FADC, but with tighter linking

- Interchangeable EX moves such as: you can Change Ryu's (EX)Shakunetsu Hadoken to his (Weaker form of) Denjin Hadoken which stacks up the stun gauge

-Lv.3 instead of Ultra