YesNoOk

The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Justice for Floyd edition (Read 651521 times)

Started by Ricepigeon, March 22, 2017, 08:42:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Gun advocates going off half-cocked
#841  November 09, 2017, 06:29:24 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
That was more like saying before you try to tell me how the US should take care of it's issues you should worry about your own weak country. I can see how you could take that a different way. My mistake. But honestly I don't care who speaks up. All are welcome.
#842  November 09, 2017, 11:41:55 pm
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
You do realize that everything you mentioned was in part because of the previous administration, right? Oh, wait... those eight years apparently doesn't exist in the mind of simpletons like you VGames. Am I right?

Let me break it down for you...

Unemployment rate: He inherited it from the last administration
Dow Jones: Ditto
Lower levels of illegal immigration: Ditto
Respect?: No, and in case you missed it the first time, HELL NO! We are now the only country in the world that stands against the Paris Accord. The only one... that's not leadership, that's being a stubborn idiot pandering to a base full of idiots.
Tax cuts: Unless you're a billionaire, it's going to screw you harder then a Thai hooker in heat. The rich get the cuts because why, again? Because they're rich and people like you still believe in that magical voodoo called trickle down... yeah, something is trickling down from them, but it's not money.
#843  November 10, 2017, 12:04:16 am
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
I feel you're wrong about the tax cuts, I would like to hear an explanation on how the working class is going to be screwed harder then Thai hookers in heat.
#844  November 10, 2017, 12:08:21 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
You edited your thread title to what it currently is right now.

Not only does this have nothing to do with Donald Trump (who I'm all for making fun of), you're using a national tragedy to push your own opinion. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

The title was referring to VGames's derailment of the thread regarding his opinion of the recent shootings, not the shootings themselves. My apologies for any misunderstandings.
#845  November 10, 2017, 04:12:53 am
  • Man of Mystery (and Chocolate)
    • USA
I feel you're wrong about the tax cuts, I would like to hear an explanation on how the working class is going to be screwed harder then Thai hookers in heat.

The cuts are meant for those who are rich, not to mention that some tax credits will be axed in the process.

The big sticking points? It's said that this bill could add $1.5 billion to our deficits AND how they want to pay for it is pretty simple... cut everything near and dear to those who need the help.

Look, this is just how I feel... but I highly doubt anyone can defend this plan without being a fool.
#846  November 10, 2017, 04:44:33 am
The defense for tax cuts to the rich tends to be that the US is in competition with every other country, and if they tax too high, businessmen will leave and take all the jobs and taxable income they represent with them.

If you think there's no solid argument against your ideas, odds are you haven't looked for them and just blindly assumed your moral judgement is correct.
Re: The Donald Trump Political MAGAthread: Part 2: Healthcare Hullabaloo
#847  November 10, 2017, 05:04:41 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
China, another very strict gun law country, had 10083 homicides in the same year Japan had 395.

I was just having a laught at the horrible lack of statistical comprehension this point shows.
#848  November 10, 2017, 08:13:50 am
  • all is love in fair and war
so that statistic says kung fu skillz is 25x more lethal than gunz
#849  November 10, 2017, 03:08:50 pm
    • USA
@ Mami & kakkoii - Kung Fu? That's a stereotype. Look for yourselves on the links I provided. More then likely machete like weapons were used since the machete is the number 1 killer in the world. Both accidental and intentional.

Unemployment rate: He inherited it from the last administration
Dow Jones: Ditto
Lower levels of illegal immigration: Ditto
Respect?: No, and in case you missed it the first time, HELL NO! We are now the only country in the world that stands against the Paris Accord. The only one... that's not leadership, that's being a stubborn idiot pandering to a base full of idiots.
Tax cuts: Unless you're a billionaire, it's going to screw you harder then a Thai hooker in heat. The rich get the cuts because why, again? Because they're rich and people like you still believe in that magical voodoo called trickle down... yeah, something is trickling down from them, but it's not money.

What a delusional little liberal you are.

The increase of the DOW was from Obama? Explain.

Lower Levels of Illegal Immigration was from Obama? Explain again. You won't be able to by the way.

Not joining The Paris Accord is your reason for him not being a good leader? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. He didn't go through with it because the majority of this nation didn't want him to. That's what a leader does. He listens to his people. The Paris accord was nothing more then a way to control this nation. It would have put us in a position to put more of our money and efforts into helping with the "global cooling", I mean "global warming", sorry I meant "climate change" then any of the other nations that accepted the Paris Accord. In the long run nothing would change. There isn't enough money that the US could spend to make any kind of a dent in something like "climate change" that would actually make a difference if it was real. Heck there's nothing this world can do to fix it if it was real unless we actually did something to countries like China and India who create more pollutants a year then any other nation in the world. And I'm talking about shutting them down with force. That's not gonna happen. So what's the point of throwing so much money at something that we can't fix if it were something that was actually a problem. Mars has climate change. Did we cause that too with our little robot we sent up there? 

Tax cuts are for the middle class. You'll shut up when you experience the biggest tax cut this country has ever seen.
Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 03:24:16 pm by VGames
#850  November 10, 2017, 03:23:17 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Holy shit, he's a climate change denier too.  Just when you think he can't possibly be more of cartoon character.  XD
#851  November 10, 2017, 03:40:19 pm
#852  November 10, 2017, 04:03:03 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Holy shit, he's a climate change denier too.  Just when you think he can't possibly be more of cartoon character.  XD

He also edited out a bit where he called liberals "greedy little communists"

Download Last Bout now!
#853  November 10, 2017, 04:06:49 pm
    • USA
Yeah I thought it was a bit much. I'm trying not to be so harsh. No reason for me to be so mean spirited.

@ Titlin - I'm absolutely right about what I said. Nothing is gonna change. Even with China and India joining the PA it won't make a difference. They're not gonna do anymore then what they've already been doing. The PA was a backdoor for the globalists to get a stranglehold on the US. They've already got the EU. They want the most powerful nation in the world.
Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:10:13 pm by VGames
#854  November 10, 2017, 04:15:26 pm
    • USA
And then he just edited out the bit that says "you guys know what you are."  Poor little fella just can't help himself!
#855  November 10, 2017, 04:25:35 pm
    • USA
Yeah sorry trying to do better. It's a work in progress.
#856  November 10, 2017, 04:25:59 pm
The Paris agreement would make a microscopic difference, all the hoopla about the media ripping Trump is pressure to get every country on board. Though all it does is gimp everyone economically while giving slap on the wrists to China and India, even though they're responsible for the majority of the emissions. Based on that, anyone should be able to conclude that's it's not completely about reversing climate change.

I know I'm parroting what's already been said, but it's obvious where their mindstate is when articles are using Syria joining the accord as a prop on why "everyone should be all in."
Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 04:29:18 pm by Niitris
#857  November 10, 2017, 04:27:59 pm
    • USA
The Paris agreement would make a microscopic difference, all the hoopla about the media ripping Trump is pressure to get every country on board. Though all it does is gimp everyone economically while giving slap on the wrists to China and India, even though they're responsible for the majority of the emissions.

I know I'm parroting what's already been said, but it's obvious where their mindstate is when articles are using Syria joining the accord as a prop on why "everyone should be all in."

Well put. It's all part of the one government globalist agenda. And what the heck is Syria gonna do? Obama left that place in ruins.
#858  November 10, 2017, 04:31:02 pm
    • USA
#859  November 10, 2017, 04:32:26 pm
    • USA
No but you sure are stalking me. LOL That last one was on purpose. Reaching for anything to use on me huh sparky.
#860  November 10, 2017, 04:36:16 pm
    • USA
I just find it hilarious that someone who talks like Alex Jones gone off his medication is talking about other people's "ignorance."   You keep pretending like you have something worthwhile to say but literally can't stop yourself from lashing out like a 3rd grade schoolyard bully.

Everything about you is a joke.  I'm just preserving the punchlines for posterity. ;)