YesNoOk

alternate sff for K by "ikaruga"  (Read 2654 times)

Started by dampir, January 02, 2024, 05:02:51 pm
Share this topic:
alternate sff for K by "ikaruga"
#1  January 02, 2024, 05:02:51 pm
  • No guts No glory..
After a year with many difficulties, I have managed to finish this alternate SFF, you may like it, you may not, but it is what it is.
Some screens:

the character

https://www.mediafire.com/file/yr4ilcwfnjzh4q0/K%2527-KOF02UM.zip/file

Finally, since both versions have sprites indexed in different ways, in addition to different animations, I have also added a file in separate folders with the edits of both versions, but with the same color palette

https://www.mediafire.com/file/vml7ekd8vavfx66/K_sprite_edits_2024.zip/file

This is so that some programmer can take advantage of these resources. It is worth saying that any of you can do deeper color separation to the edits.Finally, don't be a rat and don't get profit from this - don't sell this -

To finish, 2023 was a very difficult year, emotionally and at work, fortunately I have overcome all the challenges, this 2024 will also have challenges, at least the most complicated thing has been resolved,
I will continue working on mugen, but for the moment that would be it, In a few weeks I'll tell you what else I'm going to work on.happy new year to you all
Re: alternate sff for K by "ikaruga"
#2  January 02, 2024, 11:44:05 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Only gripe I have with this set is the CS is a bit incorrect at certain points, mainly when it comes to the belts on his jacket. For example, his arm belts don't have some of their colors in his idle stance (Sprites 10 and 11) and the CS is isn't actually on the belt for 100,0 (and part of Crow Bites' land anim). Also the pelvic area (blue on pal 4) goes to the jacket's color for part of his forward walk. The main belt's also kinda off on his Crouching HP.
These are obviously not the only areas with this problem, but these are pretty noticeable and I'm pointing them out to give you a quick idea.
On second note, maybe 0,10 and 0,11 could be swapped because the eyes closed (blinking) sprite should have less frames than the open ones.

Despite this, I still find this edit to be of interest. Are you free soon?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
Re: alternate sff for K by "ikaruga"
#3  January 03, 2024, 03:35:56 am
  • No guts No glory..
Wonder if those problems are found un the other version...

I have More Time these days, need something? Justo PM me