YesNoOk

Laura Matsuda Project 2020 (Read 24677 times)

Started by dampir, January 02, 2020, 04:26:58 am
Share this topic:
Laura Matsuda Project 2020
#1  January 02, 2020, 04:26:58 am
  • No guts No glory..
hi, i want to show you this..warning i just did a fast edit

also to know if somebody like to join me and make this one during this year

i will share the screen capture pack/sprites of her , still has a lot of frames, maybe i do some frame drop later

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u3sdix

but well anyone interested here?

do not complain about the costume, with proper CS many things can be done(make her look like she have her default costume)...and soo maybe with the help of others this ca ne done in this 2020
Re: Laura Matsuda Project 2020
#2  January 02, 2020, 04:54:18 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I'd like to help with this. There's a small problem with the general shading(mainly because of the colour count downgrade), but as you said, even her default costume could be done.

Let's talk :)

PS: Do you know if there's other SFV people like this?
I swear there was something cool here!!

9mb

#3  January 02, 2020, 05:51:42 am
Expect more refined facial models.
I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!
#4  January 02, 2020, 11:11:08 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
Impressive!
IMO it would not be a big deal to make both costume by using a good CS.

Also, I think Felo did it for Cammy sprite in the past. It could be nice to have the regular costume and the "bonita" costume too ^^
#5  January 02, 2020, 11:19:00 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Main problem with this pack lies that there's a lot of stray pixels of different colours in different areas. You can find green-shirt in the sandals or else. But that's not a BIG deal if you pay attention to it.

So, here's a comparison between the model you had and the CSed&fixed:

Regular and Alt outfit. I know I suck with colours, but here you see the idea:

As you can see, neither main or alt outfit are 100% accurate: Belt is reduced to a black line, while Bonita word disappears, and also, some other minor details here and there.

Colour chart. Kinda. Still not indeaxtaed thing:

Have a nice day!!

PS: Even is CSed, I forgot to paint in black her tanga(alt outfit, d'Oh!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 11:26:30 am by FeLo_Llop
#6  January 02, 2020, 11:47:47 am
Can someone re-upload that file in another site other than Sendspace? I can't download from there.
#7  January 02, 2020, 01:46:39 pm
  • No guts No glory..
#8  January 02, 2020, 04:59:48 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
hi, i want to show you this..warning i just did a fast edit

also to know if somebody like to join me and make this one during this year

i will share the screen capture pack/sprites of her , still has a lot of frames, maybe i do some frame drop later

https://www.sendspace.com/file/u3sdix

but well anyone interested here?

do not complain about the costume, with proper CS many things can be done(make her look like she have her default costume)...and soo maybe with the help of others this ca ne done in this 2020

Main problem with this pack lies that there's a lot of stray pixels of different colours in different areas. You can find green-shirt in the sandals or else. But that's not a BIG deal if you pay attention to it.

So, here's a comparison between the model you had and the CSed&fixed:

Regular and Alt outfit. I know I suck with colours, but here you see the idea:

As you can see, neither main or alt outfit are 100% accurate: Belt is reduced to a black line, while Bonita word disappears, and also, some other minor details here and there.

Colour chart. Kinda. Still not indeaxtaed thing:

Have a nice day!!

PS: Even is CSed, I forgot to paint in black her tanga(alt outfit, d'Oh!!

Simplifying is necessary when going from models to sprites (just take a look at falcoon's kof mi designs).

I like what I see.
#9  January 02, 2020, 06:15:14 pm
  • Madman
  • Honorary Asshole
if my memory serves well, there is a reshade preset for SFV that adds outlines and BW stuff

if anyone here is interested

Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 06:19:02 pm by Loud Howard
#10  January 02, 2020, 07:01:16 pm
  • No guts No glory..
I saw that once...never made it work, i used to mess with sfv looking for mods like that one,or the one that disables the dibamic camera...with no luck
#11  January 02, 2020, 07:10:37 pm
    • USA
So how did you manage to rip her sprites? Was it artmoney? And can it work for old 3D games as well?
#12  January 02, 2020, 07:18:01 pm
  • No guts No glory..
Used xnalara with a 3dmodel that already exist, also some people(at deviantart) also did rip all the animations(.pose files) to be viewed in xnalara( a pose software that display 3d models.properlu ripped for this viewer)

Not all sfv character animations are converted  to be used in xnalara....but there are some 3d model packs and pose pack animations for most of kof xiv .
And soo i did confihire the camera seleted a background and play each frame(laura got like 3000 + more frames)
The thing is you se in xnalara the  3d model and also you can play its animation and capture frame by frame ...or do a batch convertion
#13  January 02, 2020, 07:32:35 pm
    • USA
Interesting. Because I’ve tried to use Artmoney to rip Rimururu’s sprites from Samurai Shodown 64 but I didn’t know what I was doing. I have the rom for MAME and all, but it’s too complex.
#14  January 02, 2020, 08:34:10 pm
    • Brazil
I can't help with the project, i don't have SFV files on my computer anymore, but i really support that project, i miss Laura.
#15  January 02, 2020, 08:52:41 pm
  • No guts No glory..
Not to worry i have the software,the 3d model the animations from the game if anything is needed got the main source ...

May i select the sprites needed, sin this 1300+ set is way tooo much to convert...

If could have the pose pack animations for zeku,cody,LUCIA...since i already have the 3d models, and there was a procces on how to extract animations directly from game,well also i am waiting for the last update coming in february, but who knows if that is the last update for sfvAE
#16  January 02, 2020, 08:54:41 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

I assume this gal will be your focus this early 2020, outside of what you teased in your previous Sff's thread?
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#17  January 02, 2020, 09:34:35 pm
    • Brazil
Not to worry i have the software,the 3d model the animations from the game if anything is needed got the main source ...

May i select the sprites needed, sin this 1300+ set is way tooo much to convert...

If could have the pose pack animations for zeku,cody,LUCIA...since i already have the 3d models, and there was a procces on how to extract animations directly from game,well also i am waiting for the last update coming in february, but who knows if that is the last update for sfvAE
Lucia would be a real treat, her currently available sprites/chars are, sorry for the honesty, shit.
#18  January 02, 2020, 09:40:55 pm
  • No guts No glory..
Focus on her this year alo side with the other projects ...
Athena Cvs in kof 98 costume
kisarah
ramon
In that order...athena is the main focus right now
Vacation are nearly coming to an end,soo maybe i do something like i did with laura but with another 3d chars
ko(emmjeeemmm)lin
ju(ejeeeeeeemm)ri
me(assshuuu)nat
soo i can have enough  sprite base  to workwith
#19  January 02, 2020, 09:58:57 pm
  • Formerly known as HyperClawManiac
  • Competitive MUGEN when?
    • UK
    • sites.google.com/view/ragingrowen/home

Yep, Athena is what I'm desiring atm, but I'd also love to see all the other SFV gals if they do come out and what will be made with them.
WIP Schedule:
The next Street Fighter All-Stars update
#20  January 02, 2020, 10:41:17 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Athena 98 is my favorite version of athena (besides the prototype version of cvs goddess athena by stray sheep) so I amglad to see you are working on her.