YesNoOk

2012 version of resolutions (doesn't matter if anyone doesn't believe in that) (Read 5616 times)

Started by Big Dick, December 25, 2012, 12:23:33 am
Share this topic:

Mog

Re: 2012 version of resolutions (doesn't matter if anyone doesn't believe in that)
#61  December 27, 2012, 11:45:34 pm
-actually start to study.Didnt study the whole half semester,and my grade at the end of it was a C.Fuck...
-Update Johnny,and make him less sucky(Im actually telling myself to do this for a while now)
-Didnt have a girlfriend for a year now and didnt get laid for 2 years.I miss that.Gonna do something about it
-Stop being a social outcast at school
-Kill my sister
-Stop spending too much money on video games.(Got 300$ last year,spent it all at the video games center)
-Stop making ultra long posts on forums
-Stop getting beaten up
-Eat less Nutella.I eat the whole thing in 2 days,then immediatly buy a new one and eat it again.And i dont get fatter at all.
-Stop being scared of the dark.Youre 15,Slender doesnt exist
-Stop bragging about making a videogame,when you actually made a Mugen compilation
-Stop bragging about your poems getting published as a book.They frickin suck.

Thats it.Copy pasted from my schoolwork.Got a B from it.....fuck.Maybe because the words getting laid were there...i dunno
Only added the Cage and compilation and long forum posts thing just for you guys.FEEL SPECIAL.
quoting this for page 3 because god damn

I'm afraid of the dark.  Especially dark basements, there is no way I can go into my basement after the sun goes down.

:bow:

Re: 2012 version of resolutions (doesn't matter if anyone doesn't believe in that)
#62  December 27, 2012, 11:47:15 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
for some reason when it's completely dark anywhere near where I am. I automatically feel like I'm asleep and just stop moving. Something is wrong with my brain.
#63  December 27, 2012, 11:47:47 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#64  December 27, 2012, 11:50:20 pm
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
Daaw @ the scared of the dark people. I liked whenever I dated someone who was afraid of that stuff cause I always felt like I was protectin them just by being around them at night. Made me feel useful.

No resolutions here other than "try harder at everything".
#65  December 28, 2012, 12:44:10 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
The funniest thing I've noticed about resolutions is that every year there is a pack of "Get back in shape" ones.
True. I guess it depends on the person. Some want to get in shape to improve physical appearance others may want to do it for their health.
#66  December 28, 2012, 12:53:46 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Working out isn't the funny part, it's that its almost everyone's New Years resolution. Also what Cyan Paul said.
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#67  December 28, 2012, 12:57:09 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Ah. Also the funnier thing is almost everyone makes this resolution every year and then don't fully do it. At most I've seen people diet for a month maybe and then just forget about it. Rinse and repeat I guess.

Also another resolution I should add. Get a job and help improve my family's living conditions.
#68  December 28, 2012, 12:59:26 am
  • That's awesome!
    • Canada
Ah. Also the funnier thing is almost everyone makes this resolution every year and then don't fully do it. At most I've seen people diet for a month maybe and then just forget about it. Rinse and repeat I guess.

^Which is the reason why I won't do resolutions anymore, unless I have that kind of dedication to be healthy and have a good body :P
#69  December 28, 2012, 01:13:30 am
  • stillRetired.
  • Formerly Known As Genesis
    • USA
    • www.mediafire.com/folder/7j1slkpa7lm0w/Public_Works
Hence why i don't believe in this crap. Some legitimately try but of course after seeing no quick results,they just slack off and end up forgetting they made a resolution . At least thats how i see it. The most i've seen is someone do 1 out of whatever their resolutions were,and its never anything major. New Years is a terrible motivator. You'll only do something if you really want to do it. Or if its like life threatening or something, but that's a whole other thing.
#70  December 28, 2012, 01:25:58 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I Put better shape because I'm actually in good shape right now, I just want a bit more. Like getting a better core and maybe a get a bit more toned.

shape and fitness is something I think everyone wants to try to do better of. It's part of our vanity. I've actually kept some resolutions from last year. well one at least. but hey at least I did that much!

Mog

#71  December 28, 2012, 01:26:43 am
I will also not get engaged.

:bow:
#72  December 28, 2012, 01:43:01 am
  • Most Dangerous Mugen
    • USA
    • caddie.smeenet.org
You say that NOW...
#73  December 28, 2012, 01:43:41 am
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
is caddie, proposing?!
#74  December 28, 2012, 01:46:49 am
  • SNK is life
Not if Rajaa can stop it!    !!!
#75  December 28, 2012, 03:28:25 am
  • Fuck Windows 8!!!! I use adult OSes to work!!!
    • Mexico
Ha... I never do resolutions because I always forget what to put on the list... but now I have just one resolution, to MOVE OUT FROM MY FUCKING STATE FULL OF CARS AND TRAFFIC!!!!!! I hate that SOOO MUCH!!! I need a quiet place...
Well... pretty much that, I won't do anything about weight and stuff like that because:
1.- I never gain weight, and the most important...
2.- If you love me, you love me the way I am, if you don't... stop trying to steal my wallet...

Hey... that reminds me of the grapes... I NEED TO BUY THEM NAO!!!
This is the era in which we will see reason triumphing against brutality... May be better to open your mind to the future.
------------------------------------------------------
<- [Clicky - Clicky]
Current Universal War Official Artwork
#76  December 28, 2012, 02:51:51 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
I'm afraid of the dark.  Especially dark basements, there is no way I can go into my basement after the sun goes down.
i wasnt afraid of the fuckin dark till i played Slender.Now siriously im scared as fuck when completely im completely in the dark and not fapping or sleeping

Bea

#77  December 28, 2012, 03:04:42 pm
  • MUGEN Grandma
    • Brazil
    • www.smeenet.org
Who let the bloody, immature kid in?

Anyway, for my so called resolutions, surviving cancer would be a pretty darn good start.
Princess Adora: "My friend saw She-Ra take her dress off in the shower. She said she has an 8 pack. She said She-Ra is shredded."

SF2NES is dead. Long live SF2NES.
#78  December 28, 2012, 06:17:40 pm
    • Thailand
MBH and her semantics: "I don't have resolutions, I have goals." :haw:

Oh the humanity. Oh the horror.
#79  December 28, 2012, 07:07:19 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Who let the bloody, immature kid in?
I let myself in. MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Jokes aside
surviving cancer would be a pretty darn good start.
Holy fuck,hopefully youll be allright.
Not ass kissing,siriously.
#80  December 28, 2012, 10:29:16 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Bia: What?!

Kick it's ass. You seem to kick most things asses anyway. Cancer should be just one more. It's not one of the really horrible ones is it?

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.