YesNoOk

Yusuke Ur a Messy WIP 77% (Read 10466 times)

Started by dawsonlam, December 15, 2012, 10:19:36 am
Share this topic:
Yusuke Ur a Messy WIP 77%
#1  December 15, 2012, 10:19:36 am
  • NOOB AI creator - CORRECTION my SKILLS. GONE O_O
Edited modified Non-chibi Yusuke yusuke urameshi!! With authentic English Pack!!

Well i have this EDITED char from my old XP computer and I've been dying to work on him, i'm finally nearly done and i have even learned and MADE a great ENGLISH Pack for him, but my problem is i can't configure sound to it.

He's still in beta I'm noob i know nothing but i will continue to learn more and do updates to tweak him.
But for now my problem is my FF3 won't play his sound pack for me to know what sound to swap back and forth? Other than that i really want to show u all how easy and fun he is. When you play with him, he is the answer to all big boss characters. And you'll see how easy and fun it would be to kicking this much ass with him. Well I hope help is out there so i can solve this problem right away.

Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 05:47:12 am by dawsonlam
Re: Yusuke Urameshi WILL Speak English
#2  December 16, 2012, 05:54:49 pm
YA TAAAAAA!!!! Good news i have learned how to put sound into the YUSUKE URAMESHI and he's some what 60% done he is almost an ENGLISH SPEAKER i can't wait to show the world this amazing old verison of Yusuke with a soothing remix hope u all enjoy

There will be further edits along the way but as soon as this char is re-edited, i'll do further experiments and i'll take requests hope u all enjoy

Merry Christmas

Yusuke Ur a Messy WIP 67%
#3  December 18, 2012, 03:57:00 am
Re: Yusuke Ur a Messy WIP 67%
#4  December 18, 2012, 04:32:46 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
Sooo....

if this is in the releases section, where's the download link?

And if that video is any indication, looks like you have some hitspark alignment issues, among other things, ESPECIALLY those heavily pixelated upscaled effects.
Re: Yusuke Ur a Messy WIP 67%
#5  December 19, 2012, 05:28:57 am
well actually i didn't want to post a link yesterday i just wanted to show the world a struggling sample i was dealing with the past few days. But as far as this goes, follow to my other posts!

And again a thousand apologies
Re: Yusuke Ur a Messy WIP 77%
#6  December 19, 2012, 05:44:59 am
Heyyy there!! How's it goin!

Well in any event today i will release the 77% beta re-mixed version of this Yusuke Urameshi to the PUBLIC!!!
I like to think of him being called BREAKTHROUGH Yusuke so when I finally complete his whole Change expect that to be in his new DEF file!!
Other than that, when you go a few rounds with him in arcade mode clobbering other chars, it just feels like you can do anything with this Yusuke Urameshi. My goal is to keep him as realistically as classy to the way he was in the series to the point of the final curtain and hopefully he will achieve that with better sound quality ^^ and better moves, combo's, and a kick, but yeah i got to sure enough even get his transformation ready. Well that's just future talk for now, hope you all enjoy

Oh and Genkai wooped my ass -__-..

To see more ass beating and download Yusuke click here
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

The OLD yusuke is no longer available.
http://www.4shared.com/zip/XGJU_3uq/yusukeMD.html

Laters...

Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 07:47:52 am by dawsonlam
#7  December 19, 2012, 02:32:48 pm
Is this an edit? You should have said that. I'll test it and give some feedback.

Feedback on your EDIT OF YUSUKE BY TARUSE:
- sounds are a big no (they have low quality, how did you get them? Try to find a better ripping/recording program or tool; also cut them when needed, they play without following the char's moves)
- you misaligned some sprites, added some duplicated sprites (look at the guard sprites);
- upscaled effects when you shoot the reigan and when it hits the enemy; hitsparks are upscaled too;
- all hitsounds are missing;
- reigan when charged is a full screen attack :( ;
- you butchered the FX on this character :(
- the walk velocity is too fast;
- some CLSN boxes are misaligned;
- there are two 195 in the air file, maybe it's better to delete the second one;
- red CLSN in the anim 22006 are useless and so is in the anim 22007, where there is also a misaligned sprite.
- the .sff file can be opened only with Mugen 1.0.

My opinion is to stick with Taruse's.
Last Edit: December 19, 2012, 03:00:00 pm by G.o.D.
#8  December 19, 2012, 06:18:52 pm
Thank you for your feed back i will see how i can apply most of these changes to him. And on the effects of all regian my point was to make him look overly powered! I increased the size of his reach in most places because these days in most mugen, a lot of chars are drawn and bigger with longer reach, to which is why i made him quicker in def and offense. Ppl Like Kurosaki Ichigo have zanpakto and that sword and speed clashes with break through Yusuke. So i needed to give him an edge to make him more intimidating. And increased the size of the Regian to do it. The Sound quality Yes i need to fix it! On the extra changes to the STATES i need help and JESUS And ^^! But yeah in the series it's justice, because Yusuke can strike the air just enough to attack his foes. And also, because in the series, when Yusuke gained Genkai's full power and kicked Toguro's ass, he became revered as the Boogie man detective to all apparitions. But yes a lot of my pixels are moved out of place i know i won't understand have the changes you mentioned, but if you decided to EDIT him in that fashion as well please PM the changes, as I will learn to apply some new sprites for his Projectiles.

And what i truly want to fix is too keep him from disappearing i thought it would have to be duplicating him in his defense but, now i'm confused =[

and i use Mugen 1.0 just that i got to fix all these changes making this WIP back to 52% =[ but i'm dedicated NUFF SAID. Thank you again.
*Break Through* Yusuke Ur a Messy WIP 55%
#9  December 22, 2012, 07:42:56 am
How's it goin

Yusuke VS Chameleon

HELL YEAH, it went down

Want to c?!!

Find out how it ends!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MsVPVHNPaU&feature=youtu.be

What's new Figure it out!!
But i will tell you I improved some of the sounds and gave him a few a new ones!
To dowlonad him he's here at:

This should be my last posted EDIT FOR NOW!! SO if it's going to be moved again i'd like to get a MESSAGE so i know where to go to find this post in case I end up finishing the rest of Yusuke and decide to post a link to it again.

Till then... Laters...

BANG
Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 08:14:24 am by dawsonlam
#10  December 23, 2012, 10:51:20 am
#11  December 24, 2012, 12:48:01 pm
First, press F12 to make screenshots from Mugen, not the Print button.

Second, can I give you a honest opinion?

I don't want to mind control you, I'm far from it. But I don't think cheap characters are really appreciated here.

Some are exceptions (see Rare Akuma, that was a parody / joke char) that confirm the rule, but the chars that give real fun are balanced ones, in my opinion.
Think of Mugen as a crossover, between a lot of characters coming from every universe.
For example you can see a lot of DBZ characters that are cheap because they follow the DBZ Anime/Manga; I think it's not great to have overpowered characters facing balanced ones, it ruins the battle (always in my opinion).
The last ones (Z2 Goku and Vegeta) are good and keepers in my roster, for me, because I can actually fight with and against them (I know they miss the AI, but if there is one, that won't be cheap).
Of course this subject isn't valid if you're creating your own roster/full game.

I don't want to sound like a hater (because I'm not), or one that wants to bash a creation (because I'm not).

Third, I can't understand what is going on in that video :P
#12  January 05, 2013, 04:08:41 am
Hey G.o.D
Thanks for your input I'll see what else i can do to balance out this character to the standards that are acceptable by those who VALUE this trait for mugen CHARACTERS!! Thanks again and happy new year.

For anyone else who just wants to play their mugen and be able to at least survive rounds in ARCADE MODE and in 3V3 or 4v4! I tweaked up and beefed up the rest of TEAM URAMESHI just in case for those who may want to use the whole gang in a FOUR on FOUR match in your mugen. Or if you want to watch a good match of this team take on some random characters, just be sure to select Hiei first in the motion of 4 v 4! Team Urameshi should do good to take on those over powered chars you may have problems in taking on in 4vs4 aracde. Well ENJOY and Happy new years to u all, I'll be gone for awhile SCHOOL, LIFE, and annoying girls after my wallet from time to time, you all take care and to everyone have a great time.
Thank you for waking me up♪♫♫♪

Hiei

Kurama

Kuwabara

Yusuke

Posted: May 14, 2013, 08:57:32 pm
Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 08:58:14 pm by dawsonlam
Re: Yusuke Ur a Messy WIP 82%
#13  May 14, 2013, 09:00:23 pm
This is the edit revised version of Yusuke Urameshi originally created by Taurus

Back in December I started the edited version of this underrated character, Yusuke is legend anime CHAR that deserves more respect in the MUGEN COMMUNITY. NUFF SAID!!! I made it an initiative to push myself to make this YUSUKE have a chance to be useful against the best 2013 and present mugen characters today.

F*** KUROSAKI I'm YUSUKE URAMESHI and I'm the one who's going to save RUKIA :yeses:

But yeah, as to that, I have started now taking a break from the other projects, so I decided to reveal my up to date current YUSUKE to the mugen community!!!
I'm still busy with those projects but I like to multi task
His speed is quicker and just increased the size of his hitting range
Sorry no A.I. yet =[

http://www.4shared.com/zip/9ICDSBsf/Breakthrough_Yusuke2.html

If YUSUKE can beat SUPERMAN, how can SUPERMAN beat GOKU.
Nuff said

Laters
Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 09:27:01 pm by dawsonlam
Re: Yusuke Ur a Messy WIP 81%
#14  June 24, 2013, 12:28:50 pm
Re: Yusuke Ur a Messy WIP 91%
New #15  August 31, 2013, 07:51:23 pm
At last

I have finally made a somewhat full mode verison of YUSUKE in a DEMON FORM
WHAT's differnt!!!
HE's more evasive, faster, stronger!!
He needs an AI and new voice sound pack!!
NEW HITSPARKS, and wave damage has changed!!
I will do some more edits but after that this is the last of the YUSUKE edit i will do for now!!
Then i can go back to finishing up my other MUGEN PROJECTS!!!

Well i hope you all enjoy him!!
He was a test and so far i have seen what i can do and i can't wait to apply more changes to future edits to original outdated favorited chars!!
Well you all take care and have a good 1!!

To download
http://www.4shared.com/zip/-dv71c7Z/Demon_Yusuke.html

laters
Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:57:11 pm by dawsonlam