YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2381363 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#4121  July 21, 2014, 03:04:12 am
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
Why is Superman choking out Wexter?
#4122  July 21, 2014, 03:05:18 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/site/demonkaimugen
#4123  July 21, 2014, 03:23:37 am
He's not weak to magic, but he's not invulnerable to it. He'd react the same way a normal person would to it; so you could cut him with a magic sword, for instance.

if you could catch him with it, of course

then majin boo can turn him into a chocolate and eat him.
#4124  July 21, 2014, 03:26:23 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
If he could catch him with the beam, yes (which I am doubtful of). And if Superchocolateman didn't fight back like another certain chocoloate-turned fighter.
#4125  July 21, 2014, 03:31:00 am
if a fucking star fish caught him and controlled his mind i'm sure a pink blob who whooped everyone's ass in the dbz world can.
#4126  July 21, 2014, 03:34:53 am
    • USA
That star fish seemed friendly! It was a sneak attack! >:[
#4127  July 21, 2014, 03:39:55 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
#4128  July 21, 2014, 04:40:04 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
He's not weak to magic, but he's not invulnerable to it. He'd react the same way a normal person would to it; so you could cut him with a magic sword, for instance.

just bring augustus aurora into the fight you baka! there is no character as overpowered as her

#4129  July 21, 2014, 05:30:34 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB

just bring augustus aurora into the fight you baka! there is no character as overpowered as her

emmm, Hurahi !
#4130  July 21, 2014, 06:50:18 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
hurahi?
#4131  July 21, 2014, 07:40:55 am
I just read through a little of this but not everything, so I don't know what the decision is now. I love people like Zthunder but not when I know they have a serious mental illness.
The right thing to do, more for him than anything, is permanently ban him. He's sick, he can't help himself, and most people don't know that so they'll feed into his illness. 
The most responsible thing to do is not let him participate.

we will all know zthunder's vengeance in the form of kevin nash. remember this when you're being jack knifed by the big sexy.
Wait a second, I was Kevin Nash!
#4132  July 21, 2014, 07:47:20 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Souperman obviously loses because he is soup.
#4133  July 21, 2014, 08:08:21 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#4134  July 21, 2014, 08:15:10 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Lord M no one has any right to say to anyone else who they are allowed to work on or not. that should be obvious. If Zvitor wants to have superman vs goku thats his right to do. I myself think it looks neat.

also shame on ryuku for trying again to make it a "us vs them" thing

You are kidding, right?

Why? It not being Z2 disgust you ?

ever since he started helping out neocide he has been trying to do this whole "they are the enemy", dont jelous brah.

about superman:
This little kid was on the money
#4135  July 21, 2014, 08:18:02 am
  • Hate is just confused admiration.
    • USA
Honestly the superman vs. goku question can't be answered right now, especially considering the events of battle of God's and there is another canon dragonball movie that has been announced. From battle of God's alone Goku could potentially have some big stat boost but the problem is anime/manga and comic books are done differently and a lot more is implied in anime/manga where comics have more information and characters just have plain more history. Doesn't help that AkiraToriyama can barely remember his own characters history himself lol.
It's all the same in the end, matter and motion, simple or complex. No difference, finally. Death, transfiguration. Ashes to ashes and slime to slime, amen.

#4136  July 21, 2014, 08:24:39 am
    • USA
"CONTINUE TO IGNORE ME WHILE I TALK ABOUT GOKU VS SUPERMAN (john cena would win)" No. Don't you change the title. I will ban you. >:[

about superman:
This little kid was on the money

Look, the 90s were a dark time. Everyone had a mullet back then, you can't blame Superman.
#4137  July 21, 2014, 11:35:31 am
if a fucking star fish caught him and controlled his mind i'm sure a pink blob who whooped everyone's ass in the dbz world can.
That star fish seemed friendly! It was a sneak attack! >:[
Have you seen Majin Buu ? The fat one. He seems friendly (and mentally retarded) until he turns a whole city into chocolate candy in a blink and eats them all.
As for Vegitto being able to maintain control, he knew about the chocolate transformation (he saw it several times), and Buu was boasting about his win and not eating him right away.
Fat Buu would eat Chocosuperman in an instant before Supes realizes what happened.

edit - not to mention that it took energy from the whole planet to disintegrate him (and most likely from the realm of the Kaiohshins), Superman has absolutely nothing to get rid of him, as long as there's a particle of Buu left.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 11:52:45 am by DKDC
#4138  July 21, 2014, 04:45:17 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
#4139  July 21, 2014, 05:02:34 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
When Lord M complained about a character being used , ryuku jumped in to try to claim it was disgust it wasnt a character by a specific author.
 With lord M never having said such a thing ,absolutely nothing to make it seem that way and even expressing confusion on why he was bringing them up.

z2 vs zvitor was the us vs them that im saying is not a normal thing to try to push with absolutely nothing there to even bring up z2.

Im guessing you didnt know this was a cut out piece of the derail on that thread.
#4140  July 21, 2014, 05:10:11 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Majin Vegeta is shit. It has red eyes.

And no M on the forehead.