YesNoOk

Battle of Gods: Organized Religion Discussion (Read 28844 times)

Started by Chronan, November 14, 2017, 11:11:59 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Battle of Gods: Organized Religion Discussion
#101  November 16, 2017, 10:56:19 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
The new Firefox version is INSANE!! so fucking fast, guys check it out!
#102  November 16, 2017, 10:58:57 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#103  November 17, 2017, 03:23:53 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly

Download Last Bout now!
#104  November 17, 2017, 07:22:15 am
I'm going to let god handle you people ✞

lui

#105  November 17, 2017, 07:40:11 am
    • USA
PC culture wins again! You guys are a riot. See you tomorrow.

dude. im a christian and i go to church alot and even help lead bible study sessions and i can even say that alot of your "arguments" literally just add up to "LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LIBERALS KEEP WHINING BLABLABLAAA"

what these guys are doing is giving you actual statistics and facts but you keep blowing it off because you dont agree with it because you think youre right because reasons? fucking pathetic dude. even kids have better "arguments" than you do.

if you dont want to keep hearing our responses to your stupid shit than just stop replying. move on with your life man seriously.
#106  November 17, 2017, 12:35:48 pm
Hey VGames, how old is the earth?

I don't know. Why would I need to know that? How old is the universe? Do you know the answer? See how dumb that is.

Funny how nobody ever commented on the lying methods of Islam to progress the movement. Any thoughts on that?

just like any other religion.

off topic but i'm reading about the down fall of babylon and it got me thinking how persia is the reason why the world is what it is today.  culture and how we view morality and even religions like judaism , christianity and islam.
Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 12:38:55 pm by 地獄の花
#107  November 17, 2017, 01:02:10 pm
Eh, that's kind of a loaded statement. There are a whole lot of nations you can point to in different eras and say that they're responsible for the way the world is today. I'm not trying to shit on Persia at all, but fastforward a bit and you can say the same about Greece, fastforward a lot more and you can probably say similar things about England...
#108  November 17, 2017, 01:31:08 pm
yes i do get your point.

well persia defeated babylon ensuing the rise of what was then just a cult judaism and we all know judaism gave birth to islam and christianity (though both religion is a mishmash of previous popular religion in that region), then there's zoroaster  judaism/christianity/islam copied alot from the persian main religion.
and persia went to war with babylon, greece and other countries that practice slavery , they practice multi-cultural diversity , alot of their ideology were very "modern".

and their king cyrus is probably one of the most honourable man i've ever read. he doesn't conquer but assimilate them and help them.
he reminds me of alexander the great i won't be surprised if he got his idea from the persians. even giving autonomous power to the lands he conquered persians did it first.

they did alot of things that really impressive and advanced for their time. education , gender equality , arts and laws.

if only persia lasted until rome and the chinese came to trade what advancement and ideas could have spawned from them working together.
Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 01:53:20 pm by 地獄の花
#109  November 17, 2017, 02:26:51 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
yeah persia was pretty dope
#110  November 17, 2017, 03:07:35 pm
  • More blood and gore please.
    • USA
    • johncrystal00@embarqmail.com
PC culture wins again! You guys are a riot. See you tomorrow.

dude. im a christian and i go to church alot and even help lead bible study sessions and i can even say that alot of your "arguments" literally just add up to "LALALA I CANT HEAR YOU LIBERALS KEEP WHINING BLABLABLAAA"

what these guys are doing is giving you actual statistics and facts but you keep blowing it off because you dont agree with it because you think youre right because reasons? fucking pathetic dude. even kids have better "arguments" than you do.

if you dont want to keep hearing our responses to your stupid shit than just stop replying. move on with your life man seriously.

You go to church, call yourself a Christian and drop F bombs? Might want to check your flesh their buddy. I wouldn't want to hear a bible study from you. My arguments come from the Word. A "Christian" like you should be on the same side. I don't care about scientific statistics and theories. The only truth I need is in the Word. That's my argument. It's the best argument. There is no better wisdom then the wisdom of God. You should be agreeing.

1 Corinthians 3:19 (KJV)  For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

And where did you get that I don't want to hear your responses? I say my part you says yours. I'm fine with that. If you guys weren't so wrapped up in your liberal identities then you wouldn't treat me like a bad guy because I see things differently then you. That's the real problem. I'm just having a discussion. I'm not trying to tear down your world.
#111  November 17, 2017, 03:36:08 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
#112  November 17, 2017, 04:01:03 pm
    • USA
creatard? That's a new one. I prefer Born Again Christian.
#113  November 17, 2017, 04:16:29 pm
    • USA
    • twitter.com/inktrebuchet
Have you guys heard a teapot orbits the Sun somewhere in space between the Earth and Mars? I personally don’t believe it but I can not disprove it.

I personally wouldn’t go around talking about it’s existence in a factual way, without proof to back the claim. Also arguing any points concerning the subject seems pointless.

#114  November 17, 2017, 04:18:18 pm
    • USA
Atheism right?
#115  November 17, 2017, 04:21:48 pm
    • USA
I can’t say the teapot does/doesn’t exist. Can you?
#116  November 17, 2017, 04:30:10 pm
    • USA
No I can't. I've never seen it. Nor has it done anything for me. So yeah I don't know if it's there.
#117  November 17, 2017, 04:42:10 pm
    • USA
Everyone I know tells me it’s there. They claim it gives them good fortune knowing it’s there.

Believe it or not they even claim it sends them messages telepathically. They have a short written history of its existence too! Pretty cool, but no real proof of their claims.

I mean who knows who wrote that, am I right?
#118  November 17, 2017, 04:45:42 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
Le tip levels are off the charts! Catastrophic headware failure imminent! Someone warn Dawkins before it's too late!
#119  November 17, 2017, 05:41:10 pm
    • USA
Everyone I know tells me it’s there. They claim it gives them good fortune knowing it’s there.

Believe it or not they even claim it sends them messages telepathically. They have a short written history of its existence too! Pretty cool, but no real proof of their claims.

I mean who knows who wrote that, am I right?

Seriously? I've heard of this teapot idea before but I didn't realize people actually thought it was real. I thought it was just a way for atheists to deface religion. That's wild.
#120  November 17, 2017, 05:46:33 pm
    • USA
It is amazing how some people will blindly believe some things.

It really makes you wonder if that teapot exists or if it’s just an idea no one can disprove.
Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 05:51:03 pm by ink