YesNoOk

bombing at dark knight rises. (Read 38817 times)

Started by Iced, July 20, 2012, 11:11:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: bombing at dark knight rises.
#81  July 21, 2012, 09:33:58 pm
#82  July 21, 2012, 09:44:52 pm
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
@gbk

violent crime not all crime....not ALL

@rajaa

Your selective reading and ignorant responses are hilarious and I do agree that we should just "agree to disagree" as entertaining as they are to read.
#83  July 21, 2012, 09:45:53 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
But what could I do with a automatic pistol firing armour piercing rounds? what could I do with tear gas?
Well, you need all that to hunt the elusive American Armored Laser Eye deer. :haw:

You don't need a fucking machine gun with a 100 round clip to protect yourself or hunt anything. There is only one use for that kind of gun and it's for killing people. Surely we can all agree that these types of weapons should be banned, right?

I'm with Maverik on this one (yeah, that sounds like a USA vs Europe argument ...)
It's more of a gun control people vs. gun rights people.

An "America vs Europe" argument is reducing the issue to a dumb, simplistic, "WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU VS. NO WE ARE".
#84  July 21, 2012, 09:55:48 pm
    • Thailand
@rajaa

Your selective reading and ignorant responses are hilarious and I do agree that we should just "agree to disagree" as entertaining as they are to read.

You didn't say "only violent crimes" before, so there's no selective reading going on -- and you're still wrong.

You are the only one who has spat ignorance in this topic, you obviously are ignorant of the definition of the word "ignorant." And the worst part is that you're not even gonna admit you're wrong. :-\
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 09:59:50 pm by Rajaa
#85  July 21, 2012, 10:03:19 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
While the topic is controversial, I don't think banning/forbidding guns would make much of a difference in a long term scale(short term maybe, but long term? No.) If a pencil can kill someone, why haven't we banned them? ANYTHING can kill people, there are many ways to make projectiles not equal to the speed but equal to the damage of a gun, there's ways to get around laws. It's not like banning guns will stop people from carrying or using them. Remember the alcohol ban from 1920-1933? How well that worked? People ended up running shady businesses where you could buy alcohol, and I doubt the majority of the profit went to the government.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#86  July 21, 2012, 10:05:38 pm
    • Thailand
Yes. Too many precedents say that a all out ban will do absolutely nothing. What are we if we don't learn from our history as a civilization?
#87  July 21, 2012, 10:11:42 pm
While the topic is controversial, I don't think banning/forbidding guns would make much of a difference in a long term scale(short term maybe, but long term? No.) If a pencil can kill someone, why haven't we banned them? ANYTHING can kill people, there are many ways to make projectiles not equal to the speed but equal to the damage of a gun, there's ways to get around laws. It's not like banning guns will stop people from carrying or using them. Remember the alcohol ban from 1920-1933? How well that worked? People ended up running shady businesses where you could buy alcohol, and I doubt the majority of the profit went to the government.

yes and do you think a simple ban could stop a person from getting a gun? maybe i'm a biased but owning a gun isn't that bad and from where i live own a legitimate licensed gun is pretty difficult to acquire the problem is the illegal ones but selling and allowing civilians to own semi/full automatic rifle or a m-gun is a little bit over the top.
Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:16:36 pm by 地獄の花
#88  July 21, 2012, 10:13:19 pm
there are several laws against bank robbery and guess what
#89  July 21, 2012, 10:22:23 pm
did they found out why he did all that?
#90  July 21, 2012, 10:30:45 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
i read he is a psycho who lived in his own fantasy world or something like that  o_O

#91  July 21, 2012, 10:42:34 pm
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/

yes and do you think a simple ban could stop a person from getting a gun? maybe i'm a biased but owning a gun isn't that bad and from where i live own a legitimate licensed gun is pretty difficult to acquire the problem is the illegal ones but selling and allowing civilians to own semi/full automatic rifle or a m-gun is a little bit over the top.

in the UK its 7 years imprisonment for simply carrying a gun or a knife since  2007 I think, and the overall crime rates have fallen by at least 5% since then. The US need to be more strict on gun regulations even if they do not decide to ban guns make them difficult to obtain.

If i wanted to purchase even a air gun over here I'd have to do the following.
buy it online, since you can no longer get them directly from shops.
fill out a form
get a air gun license
pick up the air pistol from the location sent via email in the shop.
fill out more papers show passport/ convictions
you are then automatically registered on the gun owners system and local police station.

when you get your gun it will be in some whacky fluorescent stupid colour unless you specifically order a realistic replica in which you will need another kind of license not to mention you will get interrogated like fuck

Mog

#92  July 21, 2012, 10:47:12 pm

He didnt need a gun.  He used fertilizer and fuel oil.

>:(
#93  July 21, 2012, 10:53:36 pm
    • UK
    • strides2glory.com/
@missb

what is the percentage of people using fertilizer and fuel oil to kill versus how many that use guns? now put yourself in a government position, where do you start?
i'm sure there is someone out there that  probably used his dick to kill someone. But how often does that happen.

Mog

#94  July 21, 2012, 11:12:15 pm
The point is someone that evil determined to kill a bunch of people will find a way to do it. 

Most Americans, such as myself, buy their weapons legally and use them for sport or protection or both  Making it harder for people like me to buy a gun isn't going to prevent any crime, because criminals are going to find a way to get weapons or make them.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

>:(

#95  July 21, 2012, 11:19:04 pm
Mobutu Sese Seko said:
This Aurora shooting tragedy could have been avoided if everyone in the theater had been a responsibly armed citizen, willing to fire a gun in the dark at a body-armored man dressed in black in a room fogged with tear gas.
#96  July 21, 2012, 11:42:05 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Okay, so a simple observation shows that crime rate with guns is much more important in the US than in Western Europe, Japan or Australia/NZ.
A reading of this topic shows that "guns are not the problem", since everybody should be allowed to carry a missile launcher and an AK47 in the streets for self defense. The problem comes from men themselves, not weapons.

Conclusion : the US are full of psychos ready to kill everybody in the streets, or at least they have more psychos than in the rest of the civilized world, so you should hire more psychiatrists and therapists to heal said psychos (or alternatively, since you seem to be more concerned about weapons/security/army than by health, just send the mother fuckers to jail or even kill them).
#97  July 21, 2012, 11:45:32 pm
    • Thailand
Well that's a wild, tangential exaggeration.

Mog

#98  July 22, 2012, 12:00:01 am
It makes perfect sense to me, Rajaa.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

:bow:
#99  July 22, 2012, 12:16:47 am
Making it harder for people like me to buy a gun isn't going to prevent any crime, because criminals are going to find a way to get weapons or make them.
Nor is it going to do you any good or save you from much. Just because you can, doesn't mean it's good.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#100  July 22, 2012, 12:21:56 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
That's the thing i meant basically. America's "Right to bear arms" has meant a huge number of people have access to guns because a gun is something you should own.

Although i'm quite sure i could find out, i have no idea where to go at ALL in NZ to even buy one. There are a few hunting stores where i could probably buy a single shot rifle/shotgun. Pistols or semi-auto? Nope. Licensing is strict. You have to renew it periodically.

Basically, gun rules over there are lax, and have fostered a society that normalises them and what they can do. The primary implement for committing crimes here is the claw hammer, our criminals rarely have guns. And our cops don't have them either (they have tasers).

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.