YesNoOk

bombing at dark knight rises. (Read 38805 times)

Started by Iced, July 20, 2012, 11:11:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: bombing at dark knight rises.
#401  July 24, 2012, 05:39:47 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
sorry little yellow rodent but my cactus says no.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

back on topic : so what do you think his sentence will be? death or life time imprisonment?

Most certainly a lengthy sentence. Life Imprisonment is extremely likely but the Death Sentence is also a possibility.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#402  July 24, 2012, 05:47:39 pm
    • Germany
DIdn't this happen in Colorado? I think they don't have death sentence there?
#403  July 24, 2012, 06:12:53 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Colorado has only executed one person since 1977, in the year 1997. There are three people currently that have been sentenced with death, though.

And the weird thing is, those three people were convicted for murders commited in the same town. The same town that this shooting happened in.

MDD

#404  July 24, 2012, 09:48:33 pm
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
ILLUMINATI
#405  July 24, 2012, 09:58:03 pm
    • USA
:flipout:

MDD

#406  July 25, 2012, 12:37:23 am
  • OG Pallette Goon
  • Only here for one night let me put it on ya face
#407  July 25, 2012, 02:37:19 am
    • USA
That is really classy of him to do. :)
#408  July 25, 2012, 03:17:15 am
  • Sublimity.
    • Canada
I never really cared for Bale since the Terminator Salvation tirade, but this definitely redeems him in my eyes. Class indeed.
#409  July 25, 2012, 03:29:06 am
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
It was very nice of Bale to pay those people a visit.

He didn't even have to do this, he chose to. That kind of thinking deserves much respect. :)
#410  July 25, 2012, 04:53:13 am
    • USA
We've all talked about guns and stuff, but what does Batman think of this?

wise words
#411  July 25, 2012, 06:25:10 am
  • all is love in fair and war
I think toy'r us should have given big BIG discount on BB replica guns, for these role players.
#412  July 25, 2012, 07:40:25 am
I can't pair up a Kevin Conroy tone for those very italian italics.
#413  July 25, 2012, 02:12:59 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#414  July 25, 2012, 02:17:49 pm
    • Thailand
That's not what's happening at all. That's just a precaution to prevent copycat-murders and to prevent people from panicking over the sensitivity of the recent mass murder. What is wrong with you.
#415  July 25, 2012, 02:21:45 pm
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
It's so much easier to think of the bans as completely ridiculous and stupid though, why think logically about it when you can just point out how ineffective the US is at everything?
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#416  July 25, 2012, 02:51:08 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
It's so much easier to think of the bans as completely ridiculous and stupid though, why think logically about it when you can just point out how ineffective the US is at everything?

Now, do not say that the United States is ineffective at everything!
Think about it: despite our gun-happy culture, there are many areas where there are really few shooting deaths, like my town here.
Try not to stereotype us as much as possible.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!
#417  July 25, 2012, 02:58:56 pm
    • Thailand
There's a point at which misinterpreting posts becomes obnoxious. If you have a reading disability or something, maybe you need to take a few more minutes to grasp the meaning of posts. Or maybe you can just ask what the meanings of posts are so you can avoid making stroke-inducing posts.
#418  July 25, 2012, 03:53:52 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
That's just a precaution to prevent copycat-murders and to prevent people from panicking over the sensitivity of the recent mass murder. What is wrong with you.
That's stupid. You don't ban cosplaying because some guy had orange hair when killing people.
You don't ban World of Warcraft in Norway because Breivik played the game before killing people.
You don't ban motorcycles because the guy in France killed people while on his motorcycle.

"In prevention of what happended during 9/11, we will now stop selling Flight Simulator and ban planes". They're attacking the problem as if the problem was cosplaying, same thing as they're targeting video games each time a youngster is violent.

"Sensitivity of the mass murder ?" What the hell is that ? Are people seriously thinking another psycho is going to shoot people during DKR ? If people are so scared of seeing some guy cosplaying in Bane, then there seriously is a problem. If people are just scared of going to see DKR, might as well not go and wait for the Bluray version, or watch another movie. Let the people who want to see the movie be happy and have fun while seeing the movie, not restrict them for some sensitivity bullshit reason.
#419  July 25, 2012, 04:05:44 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
There's a point at which misinterpreting posts becomes obnoxious. If you have a reading disability or something, maybe you need to take a few more minutes to grasp the meaning of posts. Or maybe you can just ask what the meanings of posts are so you can avoid making stroke-inducing posts.

shall I call 911 ?
#420  July 25, 2012, 04:07:28 pm
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
I do not have a reading disability. My last post focused on the statement: "you can just point out how ineffective the US is at everything".
That phrase sounds like that it is easy to point out that the US is ineffective at everything. That is stereotyping, no matter how insignificant.

I also get the general vibe that the foreigners think Americans are stupid because of the lack of gun control laws here. I just wanted to provide a counter example that proves that just because we have many guns here does not mean that we are completely violent.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!