YesNoOk

bombing at dark knight rises. (Read 38805 times)

Started by Iced, July 20, 2012, 11:11:07 am
Share this topic:
Re: bombing at dark knight rises.
#581  August 03, 2012, 09:30:14 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
wow you still don't understand how state legislation works? after all these pages and multiple users attempting to explain it to you? why are you so dense?
yes, i understand that each state has its own legislation. and ? in some state i could get killed by some crazy guy carrying 20 guns legally
also, isn't it supposed to be the UNITED states of america ? i'll rename it the different_laws_in_each states of america

Every state is different. That's the fucking beauty of the country. [...] There are varying positions on gun policies because people think differently.
beautiful... wait no i dont see how. why not just split each state into its own country at this point then ?
with this way of thinking, might as well having one set of laws per person, because everybody thinks differently from his neighbour

Lets start making generalizations about Europe!  Like Europe was responsible for the worst school killing and the harshest genocide in this century.  Why can't Europeans handle these horrible things?

:bow:
too bad europe is not a country. and there wasn't any genocide in europe THIS century.
but we can talk about who launched several holy wars to the middle west if you want (hint: it's a country)
#582  August 03, 2012, 09:41:49 pm
kanada? no? texas? idk why europeans think they're superior to americans while they did some pretty useful inventions and innovations. except for germany like it or not they produced most ingenious creations in the past 100 years.
Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:50:51 pm by 地獄の花
#583  August 03, 2012, 09:46:56 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Well if some of your generalization examples included Asians, they're not a country. They're a race. So why can't people generalize about Europe? This is pointless. Let's face it, generalization, no matter how it's used, looks bad. This is undisputed.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#584  August 03, 2012, 09:50:06 pm
    • Thailand
wow you still don't understand how state legislation works? after all these pages and multiple users attempting to explain it to you? why are you so dense?
yes, i understand that each state has its own legislation. and ? in some state i could get killed by some crazy guy carrying 20 guns legally
also, isn't it supposed to be the UNITED states of america ? i'll rename it the different_laws_in_each states of america

Every state is different. That's the fucking beauty of the country. [...] There are varying positions on gun policies because people think differently.
beautiful... wait no i dont see how. why not just split each state into its own country at this point then ?
with this way of thinking, might as well having one set of laws per person, because everybody thinks differently from his neighbour

Lets start making generalizations about Europe!  Like Europe was responsible for the worst school killing and the harshest genocide in this century.  Why can't Europeans handle these horrible things?

:bow:
too bad europe is not a country. and there wasn't any genocide in europe THIS century.
but we can talk about who launched several holy wars to the middle west if you want (hint: it's a country)

You're questioning the structure of the United States of America and saying that each state should be its own country and comparing that to the tyranny of having individual laws for each person, which not only shows how little you understand about the country, but it is also almost as bad as you comparing banning costumes from a movie theater to racism. You fell so easily into MBH's joke-post which shows how eager you are to make America look bad. You have a huge gaping bias reaming with the puss of your ignorance. I don't think there's any hope for you.
Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 09:53:10 pm by Rajaa
#585  August 03, 2012, 09:53:10 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I will try some Cybastr approved generalizations. :)

Cybaster maybe you should try backing up your arguments with intelligence, the intelligence you didn't use when coding a dumb flashy DBZ character.

What? That's an unfair judgment of your characters? Well, tough shit. The vast majority of DBZ characters are like that, so even if yours were any good, you don't get to complain!
#586  August 03, 2012, 10:02:02 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#587  August 03, 2012, 10:04:02 pm
    • Thailand
It's what problem?
#588  August 03, 2012, 10:05:30 pm
Well if some of your generalization examples included Asians, they're not a country. They're a race. So why can't people generalize about Europe? This is pointless. Let's face it, generalization, no matter how it's used, looks bad. This is undisputed.

asians isn't a race it's a term for people living in asia, there are various races in asia like orientals,malay,arab and other ethnic groups. but imo "human races" is a stupid idea and come to think of it westerners are very obsess about grouping people by "races".

@rajaa: i think he was saying that the usa's problem is it's states having different laws.
Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:17:22 pm by 地獄の花
#589  August 03, 2012, 10:05:44 pm
    • USA
No, not when nearly half of the states don't actually make it hard to get a gun, it isn't the norm.
They're still regulated. That regulation may not be tight enough for either your or my standards, but it still exists.
#590  August 03, 2012, 10:11:33 pm
I should remind you that you were replying to a post where I was saying that the people who want stricter regulations were the minority.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#591  August 03, 2012, 10:24:43 pm
    • USA
I should remind you that you were replying to a post where I was saying that the people who want stricter regulations were the minority.
Thanks, but I can read all by myself. I'm a big boy.
#592  August 03, 2012, 11:17:27 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
cybaster is right, raja is wrong.
#593  August 03, 2012, 11:21:54 pm
    • Thailand
I'm never gonna fall for any of your posts. You can stop spamming now.
#594  August 03, 2012, 11:58:42 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
it's not spam, it's a fact.
#595  August 04, 2012, 12:06:56 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
You're questioning the structure of the United States of America and saying that each state should be its own country and comparing that to the tyranny of having individual laws for each person, which not only shows how little you understand about the country, but it is also almost as bad as you comparing banning costumes from a movie theater to racism.
You're the only country in the world (I think) were each part of the country has laws different from its neighbour. I fail to see how it makes this country "beautiful".
It was not a comparison either. I don't see how you can think it's a comparison.

You fell so easily into MBH's joke-post
80% of her posts are joke-like posts, and it doesn't make my post any less true. France or Germany shouldn't have to take care or Norway's problems. The US government should take care of the problems in its States.

which shows how eager you are to make America look bad. You have a huge gaping bias reaming with the puss of your ignorance. I don't think there's any hope for you.
I'm open to any discussion. How laws for companies in the US allow much more liberty than in France and I'd prefer if we had this system. How France almost got a sex addict president. How Italy had one. How Spain's and Portugal's unemployment rate, especially for young people, is high. How USA should stop launching wars in the Middle West. How the way the European Economical crysis is handled is bad. How bad the Mexican cartels are.
The US has good laws and bad laws (state dependent or not), the topic at hand is about gun laws, which I consider badly handled in the US. Feel free to open topics and criticize, in a good or bad way, things happening in any countries. If I think it makes sense, I will say it. If I think it's stupid, I'll say it. This has nothing to do with any kind of bias.
Stop thinking anybody disagreeing with you is an Anti-American wuss.

Which brings me to :
idk why europeans think they're superior to americans while they did some pretty useful inventions and innovations. except for germany like it or not they produced most ingenious creations in the past 100 years.
What the fuck are you talking about ? Where did anybody say "Europe > America" ? What do inventions have to do with anything discussed here ? Einstein and Tesla could have been American, it would change nothing to how good or stupid some of their laws are.

Cybaster maybe you should try backing up your arguments with intelligence, the intelligence you didn't use when coding a dumb flashy DBZ character.
I'm a failure. :bigcry: I'd like to be like Jmorphman ...
Except he makes boring characters :mmiley:
;P [/jk]

It's what problem?
state legislation is retarded on something as important as that - it's criminally dumb, even. The whole country should have a regulation for that. This is exactly why the USA as a whole can't be taken seriously on this matter, and why people end up saying what Cybaster says. Don't say "you don't understand that states have their own laws each" as if it was an excuse, because it's not. It's the cause (or a major cause) of the problem.
#596  August 04, 2012, 12:14:35 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
You're the only country in the world (I think) were each part of the country has laws different from its neighbour. I fail to see how it makes this country "beautiful".
It was not a comparison either. I don't see how you can think it's a comparison.

It's beatiful because it allows more flexibility and more room for democracy. Each state is big enough to have slightly different needs, and a lot of people with fairly different views on how to handle them. It would be pretty hard for a single federal goverment to handle all of the states and make decisions that pleased the population of those states.
#597  August 04, 2012, 12:16:28 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Cybaster I think the entirity of what Jmorphman is saying is that generalization simply looks bad and doesn't really...eh...HELP whatever points you're trying to make. It just makes them seem less valid. I shouldn't have to point out the whole "go out in the streets and get shot" ideas you've conveyed, just look back and you'll see. I bear no ill will but this is an observation I can't help but make.

#598  August 04, 2012, 12:20:53 am
It's beatiful because it allows more flexibility and more room for democracy. Each state is big enough to have slightly different needs, and a lot of people with fairly different views on how to handle them. It would be pretty hard for a single federal goverment to handle all of the states and make decisions that pleased the population of those states.
- You're talking in general. This entire discussion is about laws related to guns specifically. In general, letting each state have its own laws is fine, but things like guns are way too important.
- You say that people have different views. So what ? That's true for any place, about any topic, for any population. And yet, there are laws that are common to every state in the entire country, like "slavery is illegal" and other very basic shit. And it still works.
Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 12:24:34 am by Carpe Diem
#599  August 04, 2012, 12:22:10 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Guns do not constitute as basic shit when it comes to the laws and regulations that surround them. The views are mixed for a lot of things, but they're extremely mixed for gun laws, hence why they're different.

#600  August 04, 2012, 12:25:06 am
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Why though? Why make gun laws different? No state is actually inherently MORE dangerous than others at it's base level. They are in fact dangerous because of their gun laws, not the other way round. There is not some alien race just over the border who want to kill you, you're not at war with the state next door.

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.