YesNoOk

Spanish bull fighter gored in the bullz. (Read 1587 times)

Started by Great Leader Kevin Rudd, April 26, 2010, 06:03:46 am
Share this topic:
Re: Spanish bull fighter gored in the bullz.
#21  April 27, 2010, 02:58:50 am
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
Actually cockfights are ok to me, since the animals have a real chance to survive + they are feed and cared properly.
#22  April 27, 2010, 03:27:13 am
  • チョンリサ
    • Canada
Plus the loser is already tenderized!
you can't mixup a blind man, and you can't out think a brick ~skisonic
Street fighting is all about analysis, prediction, and reaction. That's it.

#23  April 28, 2010, 10:18:37 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Actually cockfights are ok to me, since the animals have a real chance to survive + they are feed and cared properly.

There's a law in bullfighting that  have been not respected in this case.

If the bull defeats the bullfighter, the animal can live peacefully in a good camp, with cows and all, that's to say: good food(for them) and to have sex with every cow they want. If they lose, their flesh is OK for eating(rabo de toro is OK, espinazo too!).

Before going to the Plaza, they live in a vega(not the SF!) with good food and all; Have you ever seen one? I do.

In the other hand, that Bull's right, was not respected in Mexico :/.

Everytime the bullfighter enters the plaza, he knows what could happens. He perfectly knows that he can die.

So, that's a small point.

Again, not my National Fest, but I respect the meaning of life and death. It's also a tradition, as the Fox hunt in UK(which tradition I don't share, because the flesh is not used...ONLY the skin).
Or beating seals'babies ONLY for they skins. Same for the visons, chinchillas, furs, etc... and no one's telling a word about it. That's REALLY unfair for the animal.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_yYQ9ZTSTfB4/SpytvClPtfI/AAAAAAAAAVM/TxJuaUDn3Gk/s320/fur2.jpg
I swear there was something cool here!!
#24  April 28, 2010, 10:35:16 am
  • Haunted by Typo's
    • Portugal
wait... 8 liters of blood needed for a groin wound...? Holy Crap! Beats the guy from my country who got put into a coma by bull a few years back(we not only bull fight Bulls in Portugal, we wrestle them too.)
#25  April 28, 2010, 11:15:37 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I swear there was something cool here!!